Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is the way I read the record as well but I wondered if there was some kind of option to develop 183 West? Didn't see anything further in the property records but if its an option that would be a contractual obligation rather than a transfer of property so far as I know. Did you find FD or FORE any place else in NC? I am also looking in Westchester (upper area towns near NC) now.
Nowhere else in NC and I can’t imagine any property in NY or NC wouldn’t be all over the Fore website, do you agree? I saw this article (read comments) that led to my pov on Hemlock Hill.
Owner of New House on Hemlock Hill Road Seeks Permission To Build Pool House in Side Yard Setback

Sadly, this question applies to everything else he could have done to her. IF he buried her in water, why not throw in the other stuff with her (assuming he put her in a steel drum that is)? IF he buried her in the deep [re dug hole, why not also throw in the garbage items?
Perhaps he disposed of her body or parts of it prior to the cleanup. I hate typing that...

Unless she was right there with him, I doubt MT knows where he was. That statement proves how desperate FD's team is for an
alibi. No wonder she wants to get outta town. She probably has
notes and messages left on her door at night.
What will he try next? Sky Writing?
IMO they’re hoping for MT to reunite with FD. Either to support his alleged alibi or because they’re planning to throw her under the bus. I hope she turns on him but really who knows which way this will go.

No.
But I’m fully invested and can be out and about on the road at a moments notice if needed. Mornings are more difficult than any other times of day or night, but consider me Websleuths local investigator on the job in the Farmington area!
Kellie
Picture all us sticking out of your car in all directions as you go, Rycarjam, like The Muppets!

I did not see any attached declarations BUT wouldn’t her attorney(s) have to explain WHY in court tomorrow? I mean you can’t just go in front of the Judge and ask that neither FD nor NP have contact with them or MT and also ask for her to leave the state for a few weeks without establishing why?
Thanks again for all your hard work on this board—not just this case!
This will be interesting. I'm not a lawyer or trial groupie but I've never heard of anyone asking for a court order to be left alone unless physical harm was likely. I'm wondering if MT's attorney made the request more as a publicity/pre-trial strategy than as a bona fide legal request. I don't know what time the hearing is.

183 West and 183 Hemlock was never divided. It says always been two separate parcels from my understanding. 33:32:11 and 33:32:10. One lot is 3.68 acres and the smaller one that FD rebuilt is 2.07 acres. On the 183 West records I saw that they developed it.
Yes this is the way I read the record as well but I wondered if there was some kind of option to develop 183 West? Didn't see anything further in the property records but if its an option that would be a contractual obligation rather than a transfer of property so far as I know. Did you find FD or FORE any place else in NC? I am also looking in Westchester (upper area towns near NC) now.

“In a statement released Thursday, Fotis’ attorney Norm Pattis claimed Troconis knows where Fotis was that morning and that her testimony would help his defense.

”Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos’ disappearance. Yet most likely she will not testify as along as the state presses its meritless claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is able to testify in Fotis’ defense. We’re asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences.”
Girlfriend Knows Where Fotis Dulos Was on Morning of Jennifer's Disappearance: Lawyer
—————————————————————-
Oh I hear yah, No Case Norm, with your Pattis pitter...I hear yah! Keep spinning away! I mean you are kinda hard to follow, but hey “It’s all Greek to me!”

Tomorrow, I hope, will be yet another nail in the “cross” FD believes he has been nailed to. Honestly, FD should stop being a martyr, someone else might need the wood.

If I am right, and I really hope I am, we will find out that MT’s instinct for self preservation and her desire for her “own” defense and alibi regarding the charges she faces are more Important to her than establishing FD’s crock of an alibi. JMO!

Here’s to hoping tomorrow in court MT/MTs attorney’s will lay out for the Judge precisely why they do not want any contact or communication from NP or FD!
—————————-

183 West and 183 Hemlock was never divided. It says always been two separate parcels from my understanding. 33:32:11 and 33:32:10. One lot is 3.68 acres and the smaller one that FD rebuilt is 2.07 acres. On the 183 West records I saw that they developed it.
Read this article including the comments and see what you think. I’m not saying I’m correct but it’s the source of my speculation.
Owner of New House on Hemlock Hill Road Seeks Permission To Build Pool House in Side Yard Setback

No.
But I’m fully invested and can be out and about on the road at a moments notice if needed. Mornings are more difficult than any other times of day or night, but consider me Websleuths local investigator on the job in the Farmington area!
Kellie
Thank you, Rycarjam! That is so kind of you! :)

@jscheckerNBCCT
·
Attorney for Fotis Dulos is calling on the state to “drop the charges against Michelle” Troconis. Norm Pattis says this should happen so she can testify in Fotis’ defense against hindering prosecution/evidence tampering charges. #NBCCT (link: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Woman-Facing-Charges-in-Jennifer-Dulos-Case-Requests-Out-of-State-Travel-511852722.html)
This new development comes on the eve of a hearing about motion by Troconis’ attorney to ask court to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his legal team from having any contact with her. She is also asking for permission to leave state

Hate to say it but NP cannot be underestimated. IMO he has behaved in a totally unprofessional, possibly unlawful as it relates to the psych report and inappropriate manner in this case thus far but he can't be counted out as an aggressive advocate for FD. I would, however, like to see him/his firm gagged in this case as this would force him to use the courts and law to further his defense rather than what he is doing with the morning drive tv radio route trying to pollute the CT jury pool. MOO.
Then you get into NP freedom of speech. If you think it's a circus now, give NP something legitimate to fight over.

Yes, agree with you. Just wondered if perhaps FD has option to do something with the other property on West? Option doc wouldn't be public. I also don't think that him shelling out for a new project now unless he sells something would be consistent with the pleas of poverty he has been making in Family Court over the past year. I wonder also at what point we might see some legal hardball from GF on the civil lawsuit such as attempting to place an order that FORE/FD cannot sell assets unless proceeds from such sale are deposited WITH THE COURT for safekeeping pending resolution of this civil litigation. God know GF has some evidence that FD/FORE has absconded with cash in the past and said cash is outside the US possibly illegally and this might be enough to make sure more money doesn't go 'missing' from FORE Group. MOO

@jscheckerNBCCT
·
Attorney for Fotis Dulos is calling on the state to “drop the charges against Michelle” Troconis. Norm Pattis says this should happen so she can testify in Fotis’ defense against hindering prosecution/evidence tampering charges. She is also asking for permission to leave state
I fail to see NP's logic here. LE should drop the charges against MT and in return she will give FD an alibi which will make it harder for LE to convict FD? What am I missing here?

Read this article including the comments and see what you think. I’m not saying I’m correct but it’s the source of my speculation.
Yes, the way I read the article was that original property was 6 acres and owner sold off 2 acres to allow for construction of main house and pool house on Hemlock Hill. The article quoted the owner of West property and it appears they still live there. Will have to check it out sometime to see if any other development is going on on West.

Thank you for the article ! I read it.

To make matters worse the builder and architect or unimaginative, lazy, and greedy and that they sacrificed property detail and variation in the roof lines, etc. to make the house look more distinguished and appropriate to the town and it’s history. In fact, when builders put up homes – – of any size frankly – – that are monolithic blocks without an appropriate aesthetic appeal they end up looking like cheap structures or in this case a large condominium complex – simply embarrassing for New Canaan.

DBM I just read the comments below with displeased neighbors.

I fail to see NP's logic here. LE should drop the charges against MT and in return she will give FD an alibi which will make it harder for LE to convict FD? What am I missing here?
My guess is that if the MT charges are dropped that her parents will have a private jet on standby to scoop her up and get her out of the US and as far away from the situation as is possible! If she went to Venezuela then good luck and god bless to NP on getting her back to testify in court!

Yes, agree with you. Just wondered if perhaps FD has option to do something with the other property on West? Option doc wouldn't be public. I also don't think that him shelling out for a new project now unless he sells something would be consistent with the pleas of poverty he has been making in Family Court over the past year. I wonder also at what point we might see some legal hardball from GF on the civil lawsuit such as attempting to place an order that FORE/FD cannot sell assets unless proceeds from such sale are deposited WITH THE COURT for safekeeping pending resolution of this civil litigation. God know GF has some evidence that FD/FORE has absconded with cash in the past and said cash is outside the US possibly illegally and this might be enough to make sure more money doesn't go 'missing' from FORE Group. MOO
@afitzy-my reply was to @kimch33kim-who said that 183 West and 183 Hemlock Hill were always separate lots. At least according to comments in the article that was not the case, but either way it doesn’t seem like Fore ever had any connection to the West Road property IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper