Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, that is the way it seems like its been described in the property record. Looks like the owner of West took some of the cash from sale of Hemlock to invest in his property with a couple of additional buildings and a pool too. Appreciate the help. Still looking for more places that FD/FORE could have invested in land for development using proceeds from prior sales. My guess is that funds were moved outside the US but maybe they are tied up here under our noses?! IDK but will keep sleuthing! Thanks for help.
Completely agree that the funds are likely outside the US but your comment has motivated me to keep searching ‘under our noses’!

NP can create a blog for it even! “Why my Client Fled the Jurisdiction!” by Norm Pattis, Esquire.

It’s would be incredible if FD actually Fled and then got captured by Dog the Bounty Hunter (RIP-to his wife Beth). And It could be all on tv. And FD would be stuck in the backseat of Dogs vehicle while Dog prays for FDs sorry soul, buys him a burger from McDonalds for sustenance and lights a cigarette for him as Dog repeatedly tells him to “Confess Brother!”
Lol. I want to laugh. It's true what they say: truth is stranger than fiction. What breaks my heart is, Jennifer was trying to tell the court all of this but the system protected him. Yes, I know they can't predict who will murder and who won't. And divorce is ugly and people lie and exaggerate. But please let this be a lesson to all judges hearing these cases. Dont become complacent. Listen to what she is telling you. And do what is right. I say this from the bottom of my heart and I have more in common with Jennifer than just her name and what I can bear to admit.

NP can create a blog for it even! “Why my Client Fled the Jurisdiction!” by Norm Pattis, Esquire.

It’s would be incredible if FD actually Fled and then got captured by Dog the Bounty Hunter (RIP-to his wife Beth). And It could be all on tv. And FD would be stuck in the backseat of Dogs vehicle while Dog prays for FDs sorry soul, buys him a burger from McDonalds for sustenance and lights a cigarette for him as Dog repeatedly tells him to “Confess Brother!”
Thanks for such a good belly laugh, needed it!! Instead of watching OJ flee in the Bronco we could have FD fleeing in a Citation or Lear out of Westchester and then perhaps the DM or CNN chartering a faster jet to chase down the FD jet! We of course could watch this on FB live or CNN! Crazy drama. Wonder where he would go? FD could also flee by boat out of Long Island Sound to the Atlantic and head toward international waters! This would be another great chase for any eventual Pattis generated movie effort IMO.

In fact I wonder if the deal between FD and Pattis isn't totally movie related and driven. FD didn't have cash for representation so Pattis says sure I'll take your case but give me the movie rights and PS you have to do everything I say as I'm writing the script for the movie as we go through the process! Pattis is working a focus group on his various theories as we all watch in real time. We've had Gone Girl (a bust) and then Revenge Suicide (kinda a bust but maybe a tad better than Gone Girl). Wonder what will come next in the script?

I also wonder what No Case Norm's legal bill is at this point? We should start a billable hour tracker for Pattis and crew! Bet we will be into serious cash territory soon and I wonder where the cash to pay will come from?

Seriously though I am concerned about LE and Court response to the trip to NY (happened on Monday and public found out on Tuesday but we don't know when LE knew). If its a 24 hr lag before LE knows whats going on with FD then it seems like it would be easy to flee. Sounds crazy but its not clear that LE were aware of the trip to NY as the only person mentioned that I can find is reference to parole officer and it seems like they might have been alerted by FD IDK as nothing on it makes sense to me. Wonder why NCPD or SP didn't issue an alert of any kind either and I wonder if they even knew. Knowing those roads well it is nuts to say that you don't know when you are in NY if you are on a main road and IMO you would only be on a main road if you goal was saving time to avoid traffic on 7 or Merritt in the am.

JD is still missing. Children don't have their mom. These are serious issues unlike the above I guess. Back to thinking about how JD exactly went missing.....

Last edited:
Totally with you on all this! Wonder why FD isn't asking Pattis when he will start working on his case and not doing pro bono work for MT!? Whole situation is a farce. Can't you just imagine the scene of No Case Norm saying to the Judge when interviewing MT, "Permission to treat the witness as hostile Your Honor"?! Crazy.

But it is interesting that he is putting the idea out there that his sorry client can be 'cleared' by MT and the only reason this can't happen is because of the baseless charges against her.

God, I wish I could be smoking now what Pattis and his team have been smoking to come up with this drivel! Hint: Norm please send me some of your stuff as it must be great as your rhetoric has been brilliantly creative to say nothing of highly entertaining. Sadly though its not relevant. Oh well.
I have a feeling FD is going to be left out in the cold.

NP's explantion: "He didn't mean to attempt to flee the country. He's under so much stress he thought he was supposed to go to Greece for a waterskiing competition. He came right back once LE caught up with him. The courts agree it's no big deal. No one is concerned about it".

I wonder what kind of alibi is NP expecting from MT. That FD was home at 9am (when she left) and again at 11am (when she returned)? If he killed JD himself, neither of the two would be doable, but the first one is crucial. Due to JD's 11am NYC appointment, the window of opportunity was narrow, perhaps only about an hour. Didn't NP claim that FD's other attorney could confirm that he was home until 9am? If that was true, he wouldn't need MT's testimony so badly that he started acting like her attorney.

Lol. I want to laugh. It's true what they say: truth is stranger than fiction. What breaks my heart is, Jennifer was trying to tell the court all of this but the system protected him. Yes, I know they can't predict who will murder and who won't. And divorce is ugly and people lie and exaggerate. But please let this be a lesson to all judges hearing these cases. Dont become complacent. Listen to what she is telling you. And do what is right. I say this from the bottom of my heart and I have more in common with Jennifer than just her name and what I can bear to admit.

Bless your heart! So glad you are contributing here! It is deeply disturbing the circumstances of this entire case. My fondest wish is that something more will come out of this as well that will help others.
Hopefully, something can happen to help protect others even though JD paid the ultimate price for trying to protect herself and her children.

I do apologize to all in the since that humor is how I navigate through this world through all the tragedies and disappointments. It’s how I roll. But I do want to profoundly express that i understand how many people feel about Jennifer Farber Dulos and I want justice for her and her family.

I wonder what kind of alibi is NP expecting from MT. That FD was home at 9am (when she left) and again at 11am (when she returned)? If he killed JD himself, neither of the two would be doable, but the first one is crucial. Due to JD's 11am NYC appointment, the window of opportunity was narrow, perhaps only about an hour. Didn't NP claim that FD's other attorney could confirm that he was home until 9am? If that was true, he wouldn't need MT's testimony so badly that he started acting like her attorney.
Why does ZFD need another presumed alibi? I thought he was on a call to Greece and meeting with his Atty. Now he’s with MT.

Meanwhile, as @afitzy has pointed out, this seems to be the most successful Fore group project and IMO is the source of a large amount of cash for FD that while not currently available to pay back his FIL’s Estate or pay his other debts which would require the inconvenient reporting of taxable income and is most likely not in the US, is still useful for sushi lunches, hover-boards, extensive water skiing tourism, mass accumulation of cargo shorts, etc.
Omg. I forgot about the hoverboarding excursion the other day.

I have a feeling that the early AM "attorney meeting" either a. didn't happen at all b. was telephonic, in which case he could have possibly commenced his journey south while still on the phone and then turned it off before he got too far, or c. happened super early.
I also think it's possible that NP/FD are trying to pressure MT into lying or twisting the truth to construct an alibi for FD by, as others have suggested, subtly hinting at their ability to "take her down" with their sinking ship... JMO

Thanks for such a good belly laugh, needed it!! Instead of watching OJ flee in the Bronco we could have FD fleeing in a Citation or Lear out of Westchester and then perhaps the DM or CNN chartering a faster jet to chase down the FD jet! We of course could watch this on FB live or CNN! Crazy drama. Wonder where he would go? FD could also flee by boat out of Long Island Sound to the Atlantic and head toward international waters! This would be another great chase for any eventual Pattis generated movie effort IMO.

In fact I wonder if the deal between FD and Pattis isn't totally movie related and driven. FD didn't have cash for representation so Pattis says sure I'll take your case but give me the movie rights and PS you have to do everything I say as I'm writing the script for the movie as we go through the process! Pattis is working a focus group on his various theories as we all watch in real time. We've had Gone Girl (a bust) and then Revenge Suicide (kinda a bust but maybe a tad better than Gone Girl). Wonder what will come next in the script?

I also wonder what No Case Norm's legal bill is at this point? We should start a billable hour tracker for Pattis and crew! Bet we will be into serious cash territory soon and I wonder where the cash to pay will come from?

Seriously though I am concerned about LE and Court response to the trip to NY (happened on Monday and public found out on Tuesday but we don't know when LE knew). If its a 24 hr lag before LE knows whats going on with FD then it seems like it would be easy to flee. Sounds crazy but its not clear that LE were aware of the trip to NY as the only person mentioned that I can find is reference to parole officer and it seems like they might have been alerted by FD IDK as nothing on it makes sense to me. Wonder why NCPD or SP didn't issue an alert of any kind either and I wonder if they even knew. Knowing those roads well it is nuts to say that you don't know when you are in NY if you are on a main road and IMO you would only be on a main road if you goal was saving time to avoid traffic on 7 or Merritt in the am.

JD is still missing. Children don't have their mom. These are serious issues unlike the above I guess. Back to thinking about how JD exactly went missing.....
I'm curios about the over state line episode as well. I mean nothing is being discussed by LE Not even this. LE is not addressing it. Which makes you either think that LE has a darn good reason. Or it appears apathetic.

Bless your heart! So glad you are contributing here! It is deeply disturbing the circumstances of this entire case. My fondest wish is that something more will come out of this as well that will help others.
Hopefully, something can happen to help protect others even though JD paid the ultimate price for trying to protect herself and her children.

I do apologize to all in the since that humor is how I navigate through this world through all the tragedies and disappointments. It’s how I roll. But I do want to profoundly express that i understand how many people feel about Jennifer Farber Dulos and I want justice for her and her family.
No apologies necessary. I wasn't judging at all. Please don't take it that way. You have to laugh even through darkness to get through it somehow. Nothing wrong with it. It allows you to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Agree with your point. Keep thinking about this and why all the focus on MT. Even if MT provides an alibi will she have credibility with a jury? I'm not so sure. I think other evidence that is more concrete than MT will be required to get a jury comfortable. I wonder what most jurors would think of MT and could they ever get to the point where they would believe her or trust her testimony? I'm not so sure. She is not relatable to most folks IMO too which makes it difficult to trust or believe her and truly the more you learn about her background and life choices the less likable she may become to many jurors. Then you toss in the info about her mother being a felon and to me it possibly game over for MT creditability with a jury.

Just keep going back to those first early shots of FD and MT together with LE in Farmington at a time when LE and JD family was desparately seeking information and how the arrest warrant was quite clear on the point that NEITHER FD nor MT were cooperating with LE. It was as if both FD and MT well knew at that early time that this was no missing case. To me at least this early behavior from FD/MT is telling and so far as we know today nothing has changed about their level of cooperation. I think MT at best is 'damaged goods' as a witness and I have been surprised No Case Norm has been pursuing her so hard. I am not sure even a solid atty like Bowman can redeem MT in the eyes of any future jury but we shall see and maybe this 'no contact' order is his first step in attempting to make MT palatable to a jury. I'm not buying it but I would never be picked for that jury!

Last edited:
I'm curios about the over state line episode as well. I mean nothing is being discussed by LE Not even this. LE is not addressing it. Which makes you either think that LE has a darn good reason. Or it appears apathetic.
Or they could be drafting a motion to return FD to BPT for the violation. I wonder if the "Waze made me do it" argument will hold up in court or if I could use it to explain to the officer that pulls me over for speeding in CT (limit changes) and say Waze didn't tell me I was in CT and I thought I was in NY? Lunacy but I will keep it in mind when/if I am pulled over!

No apologies necessary. I wasn't judging at all. Please don't take it that way. You have to laugh even through darkness to get through it somehow. Nothing wrong with it. It allows you to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you! Didn’t think you were judging me at all. Laughing is what gets me through life. So glad that everyone here no matter what they are going through are doing their best to find justice for JD and all the other victims out there. It speaks to the kind of people we all are. Like we are “good eggs” deep down. And that makes me smile.

Speaking of eggs (rotten ones)...

Did you know that “Fotis” or a variation of it in Greek means light/enlightened one? I wonder how that might come into play for him soon?

Bowman must be frustrated as No Case Norm has spent more time talking about MT to the public than speaking on behalf of his own client FD but I also wonder if he is in on the Pattis act and they are working together? IDK but we do know both of the involved folks have credibility and certainly likeability challenges as they head into court IMO and I wonder if legally they both do better if they stay together vs splitting up as Bowman seems to want to do in his motion. I guess we will have to see how this plays out in the next hearing.

I wonder why Bowman didn't request that Pattis not speak about his client to the press? The motion filed by Bowman was quite clear but part of me believes MT stayed with FD through thick and thin and she isn't abandoning him now except to possibly save her own skin legally. MT/FD have been battle tested in their war against JD so I'm not sure how much of the order filed by Bowman I believe beyond the fact that its slick lawyering to keep his client out of prison or reduce her sentence. MOO.

I agree. She wore a bracelet engraved with his name in court. I don’t see her suddenly falling out of interest in him at this point.

We are all whistling in the dark. We keep thinking about this case and poor JD and family. Like any minute we'll stumble on the missing piece, that locks FD up,or anyone else involved. Sometime we try to find the insane humorous, because it keeps us sane. All the while hoping for a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper