Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just want to point out that if he committed the crime around say, 9:00 AM, he absolutely could have cleaned up, moved her car, and driven back to Farmington by around 11:00...
IMO that would be difficult to achieve. Cleaning the scene, himself and bagging the evidence could take at least half an hour. Moving the car, getting back to his car, potentially moving the body from one car to another,... Certainly he wouldn't have time to dispose of the body if he was in Farmington by 11:00.

The whole charging issue raises another question what happens to the signal when the device is charging? Can the perp still be tracked if the unit runs out of juice? I remember watching MT leave court holding her charging unit cord and it looked a bit cumbersome. When the unit charges is it still able to transmit data to track the perp?

From my past experience, when I charge the car gps trackers, the app tells me that it’s charging. It also tells me how much battery I have left. And these things drain batteries fast! Especially if someone is checking the whereabouts frequently. But I’m not sure if his huge anklet battery has a longer life since it’s so big compared to my GPS trackers. When it runabout out of juice the locations freezes along with it and it doesn’t update. After charging, it will only show the location where the device is that you’re charging. No retroactive data

Is this guy seriously wearing a velvet blazer with blue jeans?

t_69ea994b76d84a3a9a918887f93c699e_name_fotis_dulos_speaks_thumbnail.jpg

Not many of the followers here read the British Royal Family thread, but I'll just ask again, is this guy seriously wearing a velvet blazer???

Daytime in June?

Maybe someone tried to run him out of Connecticut for wearing the combination, that's why he strayed into New York?
A tad 'Euro' for CT but it is seen sometimes depending on location. For even more entertainment here is an article that talks about how to wear a velvet blazer! How To Wear A Velvet Jacket / Blazer - Modern Men's Guide

Now the fit across his shoulders & chest is nice, very nice, could be custom tailored.

Oh, I know we have much more important issues in this horrid situation.

Is this another way of thumbing his nose at Court?

Granted, he switched from the cargo shorts....

Thanks for listening, JMHO YMMV

Was t she returning a purse to a friend and then at another friends house? She can’t be in two places at once.
ITA!

Alibis...how do they work? How can MT be in two places at one time? We know from NPs early attempts to establish an alibi for MT that she was “not” in New Canaan on the morning JD disappeared. Nowhere near it. And that according to NP, FD had some really important phone calls on the morning of the 24th and I guess was just hanging around in his cargo shorts in Farmington. and well the whole causing JDs disappearance and her multiple blood stains in her garage couldn’t be caused by FD, bc there was no time for him to do all of that.

How would MT know where precisely FD was if she wasn’t physically present with him? This is an awfully good question. Because we know FD lies. How can she possibly account for his whereabouts when she is on an important mission to deliver a purse and meet a another friend?

JMO, as always, but if we go with MT was mostly clueless, it was probably pretty frightening for her to learn that NP/FD want her to establish his alibi. Or better yet she’s not entirely clueless and can only corroborate his alibi by incriminating herself.

I think her best defense is to plead as clueless as is humanly possible and say she found out later but she was too scared of FD to tell police what happened. She goes that route and NP and FD are stuck on an alibi island all on their own. Which to be honest is what I really want. Then LE comes in with all their CCTV/eye witness/whatever else they have that flat out proves beyond a shadow of a doubt he was in NC on the 24th.

Why is his alibi such a concern for NP if JD disappeared or revenge suicided herself? Why is it important to have MT, who right now is not wanting to spend any more time in jail than FD, fall on some kind of sword to establish an alibi for FD? The only reason for MT do so is because it’s her best interests. I do not think it is in her best interests to establish an alibi for him at all. What they probably really want is for her to say she saw him at home before she went on her errands and then saw him upon returning home? That’s assuming said errands existed.

What if he was gone to NC before she left on her errands? What if he wasn’t there when she returned? What if she went with him to NC? These are all questions we have. But if she wasn’t in NC at all and this can be confirmed, no matter what she knew or knows, it is not in her best interests for her to say she was with FD when she was not. JMO.

IMO that would be difficult to achieve. Cleaning the scene, himself and bagging the evidence could take at least half an hour. Moving the car, getting back to his car, potentially moving the body from one car to another,... Certainly he wouldn't have time to dispose of the body if he was in Farmington by 11:00.
I am one who thinks a tight schedule is possible because he would not want to linger, at all. Killing someone, sadly all too fast. Cleaning - doesn't look like he gave that job more than fifteen minutes. Maybe he's a half hour in. If he had planned the car drop and possible body drop on his way, it seems very close to possible imo. 11:30 would give a little more room -- does he really have an 11am alibi? Did the phone ping back in Farmington that early? I thought he did have a wider window.

The whole charging issue raises another question what happens to the signal when the device is charging? Can the perp still be tracked if the unit runs out of juice? I remember watching MT leave court holding her charging unit cord and it looked a bit cumbersome. When the unit charges is it still able to transmit data to track the perp?
I think they should just microchip them like dogs.

Yes, but I still wonder if the body was brought to another location in/near NC or even Sturbridge and held until more time was available. Its not just the missing day that puzzles me with all its gaps but its the day after the missing day and there could have been time to do something with a body IMO. I wonder if LE contacted FD at all in advance of seeing him in person so maybe they knew whether he had been in Farmington all day or had been moving around between properties or towns?

By the way guys I believe just found out his blazer cost $2.7 k. Please let me know if this is the correct blazer in observation.

Updated to add a closeup of the fibers.

Attachments

• 304D3EC6-CAE9-4CA5-8239-4A5F73E32232.png
    304D3EC6-CAE9-4CA5-8239-4A5F73E32232.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 33
  • EBFC4856-C1AA-4C30-9521-6AEE911A649E.jpeg
    EBFC4856-C1AA-4C30-9521-6AEE911A649E.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 22
By the way guys I believe just found out his blazer cost $2.7 k. Please let me know if this is the correct blazer in observation.
Certainly possible...love Zegna but not sure FD wears it that well...think you need a bit more height (actually a LOT more height) and broader shoulders to truly pull it off! MOO, of course!

Last edited:
Yes, but I still wonder if the body was brought to another location in/near NC or even Sturbridge and held until more time was available. Its not just the missing day that puzzles me with all its gaps but its the day after the missing day and there could have been time to do something with a body IMO. I wonder if LE contacted FD at all in advance of seeing him in person so maybe they knew whether he had been in Farmington all day or had been moving around between properties or towns?
I think he killed her himself, the clean up job in the garage was quick, panicked and sloppy. I remember early on LE made a statement that the amount of blood in the garage indicated a significant assault (don't quote me, I cant remember the wording exactly, but it suggested a serious/fatal injury). He took her body with him out of her house and dumped it (or stashed it) somewhere in between her house/truck switch/return to Farmington. His adrenaline was flowing full force and he did this fast. He had time. He was speeding back to Farmington pedal to the floor and it was just stupid luck he wasn't pulled over. MT pretty much knew what was going on. FD didn't tell her directly but she knew and stupidly went along with it all the way through the Hartford dump run. But she knows she F*!@ up big time and is trying to figure a way out of this nightmare.

Microchips only are effective if you run into them and use the tool to scan it. Then it tells you their owner’s address. It’s totally differnt than a GPS.
Don't think the battery life issues have been fully resolved in implants for humans but a number of states have banned implants in humans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

CA (being CA) has issued a bill in 2007 which makes it illegal to force a person to have a microchip implanted, and provides for an assessment of civil penalties against violators of the bill. Other states have similar measures and bans.

So, it looks like chipping FD isn't a near term possiblity unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper