Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was corduroy not velvet so I will go with yes! Well done.
You are absolutely correct. It’s not velvet. First I went through Versace’s collection but they only have velvet and there are no seams. So I searched corduroy and sure enough it’s this ermenegildo zegna jacket. The color matches too it only comes in brown. So sources were accurate on how he shows up to his construction homes in designer clothes. He probably sported this corduroy jacket a couple times.

Don't think the battery life issues have been fully resolved in implants for humans but a number of states have banned implants in humans.

Microchip implant (human) - Wikipedia

CA (being CA) has issued a bill in 2007 which makes it illegal to force a person to have a microchip implanted, and provides for an assessment of civil penalties against violators of the bill. Other states have similar measures and bans.

So, it looks like chipping FD isn't a near term possiblity unfortunately.
Why would any human being in this world want to chip someone? I’m confused on what the benefits are and why there is even a bill.

I think he killed her himself, the clean up job in the garage was quick, panicked and sloppy. I remember early on LE made a statement that the amount of blood in the garage indicated a significant assault (don't quote me, I cant remember the wording exactly, but it suggested a serious/fatal injury). He took her body with him out of her house and dumped it somewhere in between her house/truck switch/return to Farmington. His adrenaline was flowing full force and he did this fast. He had time. He was speeding back to Farmington pedal to the floor and it was just stupid luck he wasn't pulled over. MT pretty much knew what was going on. FD didn't tell her directly but she knew and stupidly went along with it all the way through the Hartford dump run. But she knows she F*!@ up big time and is trying to figure a way out of this nightmare.
Interesting. I forget if anyone ever found the traffic info for the missing date to see if getting from NC to Farmington was possible in 1.5 hrs?

My recollection is that traffic started to be heavy early in the day on the missing day in both north and southbound direction and northbound traffic was horrible for most of the day starting to be particularly bad around mid morning as people left early for the weekend holiday. Even taking back roads I'm not sure he was able to petal to the metal anyplace. 84 had construction around Waterbury on both sides I believe and then there are usually slowdowns around Hartford too which can be messy and time consuming. Merritt had northbound construction on an off through northern Fairfield County into New Haven County. 95 probably had the worst traffic of all and had slowdowns in Fairfield County due to construction as well.

The thing I learned about researching a bit about FD and his driving habits is that he is a speeder and has gotten into at least one severe accident (with litigation) that I was able to find. The thing is that if you had just done what he allegedly had done would you risk being pulled over for speeding? But depending on the time being discussed speeding might not have been an option as no cars were moving due to traffic.

Why would any human being in this world want to chip someone? I’m confused on what the benefits are and why there is even a bill.
Some employers wanted to chip their employees to track them and some people were advocating for chipping sex offenders to track them as well. There are lots of reasons to chip people but I'm not certain the technology is there yet to do it and then you have tech party poopers (just kidding!) like CA saying its illegal to do so. Some parents want to chip their children to track them and some adults that travel to dangerous locations want to be able to be found if they are kidnapped etc. The baddies are on to tracking devices like watches and fitbits and phones so to stay ahead of the baddies some people believe they are safer if they are chipped.

I wonder what kind of alibi is NP expecting from MT. That FD was home at 9am (when she left) and again at 11am (when she returned)? If he killed JD himself, neither of the two would be doable, but the first one is crucial. Due to JD's 11am NYC appointment, the window of opportunity was narrow, perhaps only about an hour. Didn't NP claim that FD's other attorney could confirm that he was home until 9am? If that was true, he wouldn't need MT's testimony so badly that he started acting like her attorney.

Here’s some food for thought, from the NHR article today:

“According to Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ prior lawyer in the divorce, Michael Rose, says Fotis Dulos stole the document from him. Pattis says Rose left the document at Fotis Dulos’ house.”

If what Pattis says Rose says is true, it appears that Michael Rose did make house calls with FD. (A big “if” I know, but Meehan/GAL claims he has affidavit from Rose about how FD got evaluation).

So then it would be possible that FD met with MR at 4JC early 5/24 am (I think it was reported on here 7am, maybe Pattis floated that at some point? Can’t find citation for that time but that’s my recollection).

MT likely had to go out to do school drop off that morning (school starts 8:15am) so if that meeting was at 4JC at 7am, FD was likely still home when she left. Then it was reported MT returned purse to friend at 9:15am, and then another friend visit in Simsbury, until 11:30am. So maybe MT got back to 4JC around 12N earliest (or certainly by 1:37pm when FD phone pings there). And maybe, FD was there when she got back. So it seemed like he’d been there all along and he likely said or did something to imply that to her at the time.

From the beginning when I heard about FD’s early am 5/24 meeting with attorney alibi, I couldn’t help but wonder if something in that meeting set him off where FD knew he was cornered and he was going to be forced to account for his business improprieties in court the next week and lose it all. Remember that there was a court date the following Wed. I believe about FD not being truthful with Fore Group finances, so would make sense that FD was meeting with attorney Friday to prep for that.
Also MR is a business/employment attorney not matrimonial, kind of odd in a divorce hearing but maybe also makes sense given that FD business earnings and reporting were center of case at the moment.

So maybe FD got freaked out by their discussion in the early morning meeting that he was cornered, no way out of the mess, etc. Maybe FD said something in that meeting that in retrospect, creates conflict of interest for MR to serve as his attorney, why he asked to be taken off the case? (NP has an interesting blog post on his business site about a time when NP asked to be taken off a case- client made suggestion that would make him complicit. Worth a read...)

So a 7am meeting at 4JC ending around 8am would get FD down to NC right around 9:30am or so when JD was just leaving for her 11am NYC appointment. A chance encounter in the garage as she was leaving, a fit of rage, a serious physical assault, a quick cleanup and quick thinking, drop the car at Waveny to keep them off my trail, a run back to Welles Lane, and he’s on his way out of NC by 10:30/11am, back at 4JC 12-1:30pm for lunch with MT and to turn his phone back on. 1-1.5 hours in NC is plenty of time for all that to happen, he wouldn't be standing around twiddling his thumbs after all would he, and even with hills a runner like FD could make it back from Waveny in less than 30 minutes, even shorter if the adrenaline was pumping and he knew he had to get out of there quick.

And in such a scenario the body is, where? With FD in the borrowed truck to later end up at MIRA? Ditched along the way back, maybe on a “shortcut” that takes him out of CT and into NY for “just a few minutes” on a “country road”? That conveniently happens to pass by a reservoir?? (There are more than one). Add a few minutes onto the trip if needed for ditching the body and of course using WAZE to get back on track...

And the doctored license plates? Used,not necessarily on the way back from NC if it was indeed a fit of rage, but later that afternoon on the borrowed pickup he realized needed to be washed before he returned it, but didn’t want traced to his employee who would say, heck no I wasn’t at any car wash that afternoon, I was in NC in the Raptor...?

Is this just my imagination running wild, or might this be plausible chain of events? All this is hypothesis of the moment, of course, pending actual facts and witnesses.
So many scenarios, so much time, waiting, hoping, to hear what LE has on him...

Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared

You are absolutely correct. It’s not velvet. First I went through Versace’s collection but they only have velvet and there are no seams. So I searched corduroy and sure enough it’s this ermenegildo zegna jacket. The color matches too it only comes in brown. So sources were accurate on how he shows up to his construction homes in designer clothes. He probably sported this corduroy jacket a couple times.
Bet that went down well with the subcontractors! Wonder if he wore Gucci loafers as well to traipse through the mud on construction sites! God he must have been a sight for sore eyes, short guy riding high wearing the velvet blazer and driving the Ford Raptor! What a vision...maybe No Case Norm should use that setup for the opening of the movie!

FD May have been using waze at the time on a burner phone and the waze warned him of hidden police so he could speed freely and recklessly as he liked.
You can definitely speed freely and recklessly on CT roads between NC and Farmington if you know where the speed traps are and can steer clear of traffic jams. Just sayin’...we have our WAZE...

Last edited:
Interesting. I forget if anyone ever found the traffic info for the missing date to see if getting from NC to Farmington was possible in 1.5 hrs?

My recollection is that traffic started to be heavy early in the day on the missing day in both north and southbound direction and northbound traffic was horrible for most of the day starting to be particularly bad around mid morning as people left early for the weekend holiday. Even taking back roads I'm not sure he was able to petal to the metal anyplace. 84 had construction around Waterbury on both sides I believe and then there are usually slowdowns around Hartford too which can be messy and time consuming. Merritt had northbound construction on an off through northern Fairfield County into New Haven County. 95 probably had the worst traffic of all and had slowdowns in Fairfield County due to construction as well.

The thing I learned about researching a bit about FD and his driving habits is that he is a speeder and has gotten into at least one severe accident (with litigation) that I was able to find. The thing is that if you had just done what he allegedly had done would you risk being pulled over for speeding? But depending on the time being discussed speeding might not have been an option as no cars were moving due to traffic.
There has to be traffic records. The radio reports the traffic on all these routes throughout the day and all the radio shows are recorded. I've driven all these routes at various times in my life for different jobs and unless there is a major accident the traffic is moving somewhat. He could have been weaving in and out of lanes. Skirting through break down lane at times. Yes, he was risking getting pulled over but remember he had to have been panicked beyond belief. I think some of these roads have traffic cams. I've caught them on the morning news before. There are always back road detours where you can circumvent traffic if you need to. I would think LE has all of this information. Lets hope so anyway.

If anyone has a pic of his full body I can go look up the shoes and see if they are indeed Gucci. Imagine that. He can just sell a couple pieces of clothing to meet his bond and he still wants to hold onto his material goods.
Bet that went down well with the subcontractors! Wonder if he wore Gucci loafers as well! God he must have been a sight for sore eyes short guy riding high in the Ford Raptor! What a vision...maybe No Case Norm should use that setup for the opening of the movie!

Last edited:
Bet that went down well with the subcontractors! Wonder if he wore Gucci loafers as well to traipse through the mud on construction sites! God he must have been a sight for sore eyes, short guy riding high wearing the velvet blazer and driving the Ford Raptor! What a vision...maybe No Case Norm should use that setup for the opening of the movie!
Don't forget about the boots with heels.

So a 7am meeting at 4JC ending around 8am would get FD down to NC right around 9:30am or so when JD was just leaving for her 11am NYC appointment. A chance encounter in the garage as she was leaving, a fit of rage, a serious physical assault, a quick cleanup and quick thinking, drop the car at Waveny to keep them off my trail, a run back to Welles Lane, and he’s on his way out of NC by 10:30/11am, back at 4JC 12-1:30pm for lunch with MT and to turn his phone back on. 1-1.5 hours in NC is plenty of time for all that to happen, he wouldn't be standing around twiddling his thumbs after all would he, and even with hills a runner like FD could make it back from Waveny in less than 30 minutes, even shorter if the adrenaline was pumping and he knew he had to get out of there quick.

Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared

Interesting theory. So you believe the body wasn't brought back to Farmington area but was left in NC area on the missing date? We need to be able to research the traffic on the missing date to see if this timetable was doable as there is no room for error with the schedule. I wonder which vehicle he could have been driving and why LE has been so cagey about asking for the publics feedback on whether they have seen specific vehicles on specific dates? If the public had been tasked with looking for a specific vehicle on the missing date or afterwards it might have jogged someones memory.

Interesting theory. So you believe the body wasn't brought back to Farmington area but was left in NC area on the missing date? We need to be able to research the traffic on the missing date to see if this timetable was doable as there is no room for error with the schedule. I wonder which vehicle he could have been driving and why LE has been so cagey about asking for the publics feedback on whether they have seen specific vehicles on specific dates? If the public had been tasked with looking for a specific vehicle on the missing date or afterwards it might have jogged someones memory.
Body could have been brought back to Farmington, could have been put/left in NC, or could have been dropped somewhere on the way back. There are a lot of back roads, reservoirs, and H2O company properties in the vicinity, he might be familiar with from days working on Pound Ridge pool house.
But his lengthy afternoon stay at 80MC, the return of the truck and then trip to Albany Ave shortly after, and LE focus on 80MC and MIRA make it seem like he might have brought it back to Farmington, at least LE thinks so.

Several of FD's lawyers asked to relieved as counsel shortly after JD disappeared. I assumed that the people didn't want to represent FD anymore, but I have a memory of court records stating why the were moving on, but can't find it. I have some questions about the whys, and those answers may be related to the "early attorney" meeting. These are all over the place, but the answers might be helpful. If anyone can point me in the right direction to find the attorneys' names and reason for dropping FD as a client, I would appreciate it.
  • I am fairly certain that one of the lawyers stated "for cause" in his motion to be dismissed as FD's representative. Am wondering if that might be related to the theft of the family psych report.
  • I also thought at the time that the attorneys might be stepping down at the time on principle OR because they weren't being paid.
  • Another reason for an early meeting before the holiday weekend might have been related to the family court hearing scheduled for the Tuesday (?) after the holiday and Jennifer's disappearance.
  • They were comments that JD was challenging information in the psych report. Could the lawyer have brought something to the attention of FD that Friday morning which infuriated FD enough that he snapped and decided to "silence or have it out" with J?
I agree with many of you who feel NP is sending all kinds of signals to MT. The things NP has said in the past few days really don't make much sense when compared to his comments earlier. I remember someone asking when FD was going to say something or other and NP replied, "When I tell him he can." NP is in control and pretty slippery as he continues to "do the best he can for his client," regardless of who he steamrolls. Hope tomorrow's court hearing clears up the MT/FD relationship to some extent.

Couple of thoughts (take with a grain of salt or a rim of salt around a margarita—your choice, lol):

1. Stock photo of JD’s vehicle and license plate: why didn’t LE give us a photo of her actual 2017 Black Chevy Tahoe: MOO—because they found it within an hour or less after she was reported missing and after searching it towed it to their crime lab or DESPP or whatever to be processed for evidence. They had all their forensic stuff on her vehicle and definitely weren’t going to take a picture of it in that state. If there were any bumper stickers or anything that was distinctive about it LE would have mentioned it. So they used the stock photo for their website dedicated to JD.

2. Why not ask for the public’s help in searches? MOO- we can’t search private property belonging to JD, JDs family or FD or the Fore Group. Liability and such. They imo truly believe JDs remains were in MIRA and the two Pond searches they did were likely based on tips they deemed credible but because water they weren’t going to use the public’s help for that. JMo again.

3. What about asking the public’s help for vehicles? MOO-They only wanted our help I suppose with her vehicle in NC. Perhaps LE knew early on that it was likely that FD could have used any of a few possible vehicles. Have you seen people panic at a four way stop? Can you imagine the kind of tips and public confusion it would cause if they asked not only for JDs vehicle, but then a 2014 black Ford SVT Raptor, then a red possible Toyota Tacoma and maybe...maybe they didn’t want to tip their hand about the ex employee and the red truck? Maybe they are confident with the CCTV evidence they already have they didn’t need the public’s help. I mean MSM found out that an employee had hired an attorney and then another outlet reported LE at a car wash askin about a red truck but LE has never confirmed anything. THRe ex-employees Attorney said his client wasn’t a POI/suspect and was cooperating and had switched vehicles with FD the week and day of JDs disappearance.

I get that LE is close to the vest this whole time and sharing very little. But I truly don’t think it’s because of arrogance or being one dimensional or myopic. They just have a lot of stuff and want to nail the perpetrator(s) for murder. And without a body they have to produce a very good case. I have to just have faith in them. I know we all want justice.

Anyway. Just my two cents!

Couple of thoughts (take with a grain of salt or a rim of salt around a margarita—your choice, lol):

1. Stock photo of JD’s vehicle and license plate: why didn’t LE give us a photo of her actual 2017 Black Chevy Tahoe: MOO—because they found it within an hour or less after she was reported missing and after searching it towed it to their crime lab or DESPP or whatever to be processed for evidence. They had all their forensic stuff on her vehicle and definitely weren’t going to take a picture of it in that state. If there were any bumper stickers or anything that was distinctive about it LE would have mentioned it. So they used the stock photo for their website dedicated to JD.

2. Why not ask for the public’s help in searches? MOO- we can’t search private property belonging to JD, JDs family or FD or the Fore Group. Liability and such. They imo truly believe JDs remains were in MIRA and the two Pond searches they did were likely based on tips they deemed credible but because water they weren’t going to use the public’s help for that. JMo again.

3. What about asking the public’s help for vehicles? MOO-They only wanted our help I suppose with her vehicle in NC. Perhaps LE knew early on that it was likely that FD could have used any of a few possible vehicles. Have you seen people panic at a four way stop? Can you imagine the kind of tips and public confusion it would cause if they asked not only for JDs vehicle, but then a 2014 black Ford SVT Raptor, then a red possible Toyota Tacoma and maybe...maybe they didn’t want to tip their hand about the ex employee and the red truck? Maybe they are confident with the CCTV evidence they already have they didn’t need the public’s help. I mean MSM found out that an employee had hired an attorney and then another outlet reported LE at a car wash askin about a red truck but LE has never confirmed anything. THRe ex-employees Attorney said his client wasn’t a POI/suspect and was cooperating and had switched vehicles with FD the week and day of JDs disappearance.

I get that LE is close to the vest this whole time and sharing very little. But I truly don’t think it’s because of arrogance or being one dimensional or myopic. They just have a lot of stuff and want to nail the perpetrator(s) for murder. And without a body they have to produce a very good case. I have to just have faith in them. I know we all want justice.

Anyway. Just my two cents!
I completely agree on what littybitty said to explain the car and the searching. 10 gold stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly