Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the early AM "attorney meeting" either a. didn't happen at all b. was telephonic, in which case he could have possibly commenced his journey south while still on the phone and then turned it off before he got too far, or c. happened super early.
I also think it's possible that NP/FD are trying to pressure MT into lying or twisting the truth to construct an alibi for FD by, as others have suggested, subtly hinting at their ability to "take her down" with their sinking ship... JMO
Also, just want to point out that if he committed the crime around say, 9:00 AM, he absolutely could have cleaned up, moved her car, and driven back to Farmington by around 11:00...

Since he’s a psychopath and has no feelings he can take one of his electric saws and make a small cut through his ankles and slip it off. Give it to someone , and make a break for it on one leg. MOO

You can't take them off. They are permanently attached to your ankle and you have to charge them. I don't know if you can just cut them off.

I fail to see NP's logic here. LE should drop the charges against MT and in return she will give FD an alibi which will make it harder for LE to convict FD? What am I missing here?
Good post! Plus, here sooner or later, I'm guessing something NP says is going to turn around and bite him in the a$$, because for example, NP saying he wants MT's charges to be dropped so she can be FD's alibi, then what happens if the situation would arise where FD and/or NP decide to throw MT under the bus, but yet here he/they are the ones who thought MT's charges should be dropped. Wonder how well that would work for them then, eh?!

Can't help but wonder if they belonged to his children?
I would think/hope so. But the whole thing is just so bizarre (did you see the photos?). Which just brings me back to thinking he's snapped (more than he already had) and his behaviour is completely unpredictable at this point. If NP has any brains he has to sense it too and knows he better keep his wits about him and look over his shoulder while in the company of FD. I think FD is unnerving even to NP although he will never admit it.

Since he’s a psychopath and has no feelings he can take one of his electric saws and make a small cut through his ankles and slip it off. Give it to someone , and make a break for it on one leg. MOO
I would rather he chew his leg off to get rid of his ankle bracelet. I want it to be as painful as possible for him.

Agree with your point. Keep thinking about this and why all the focus on MT. Even if MT provides an alibi will she have credibility with a jury? I'm not so sure. I think other evidence that is more concrete than MT will be required to get a jury comfortable. I wonder what most jurors would think of MT and could they ever get to the point where they would believe her or trust her testimony? I'm not so sure.

Just keep going back to those first early shots of FD and MT together with LE in Farmington at a time when LE and JD family was desparately seeking information and how the arrest warrant was quite clear on the point that NEITHER FD nor MT were cooperating with LE. It was as if both FD and MT well knew at that early time that this was no missing case. To me at least this early behavior from FD/MT is telling and so far as we know today nothing has changed about their level of cooperation. I think MT at best is 'damaged goods' as a witness and I have been surprised No Case Norm has been pursuing her so hard. I am not sure even a solid atty like Bowman can redeem MT in the eyes of any future jury but we shall see and maybe this 'no contact' order is his first step in attempting to make MT palatable to a jury. I'm not buying it but I would never be picked for that jury!

Agree, MT is severely damaged goods -- as we know, she was along for the bloody bag, tampered license plate dump the evening Jennifer disappeared. Now MT is apparently FD's only hope for an alibi?? It really doesn't look good. But NP has to deal with it somehow. IMHO.

Is this guy seriously wearing a velvet blazer with blue jeans?

t_69ea994b76d84a3a9a918887f93c699e_name_fotis_dulos_speaks_thumbnail.jpg

Not many of the followers here read the British Royal Family thread, but I'll just ask again, is this guy seriously wearing a velvet blazer???

Daytime in June?

Maybe someone tried to run him out of Connecticut for wearing the combination, that's why he strayed into New York?

Now the fit across his shoulders & chest is nice, very nice, could be custom tailored.

Oh, I know we have much more important issues in this horrid situation.

Is this another way of thumbing his nose at Court?

Granted, he switched from the cargo shorts....

Thanks for listening, JMHO YMMV

No one has ever posted a picture of said bracelet. IMO it was a sarcastic comment regarding the ankle bracelet, like look MT is wearing his bracelet.
I think you have just explained how that rumor came about, thank you for figuring it out! IMO there was never an engraved bracelet or bead or whatever rumor got started, there was literally no way to see a bracelet under the long sleeves/long cuffs she was wearing. I think Pattis is still going with the idea that if he tosses out fish bait and candy to MT, she will nibble and get his guilty psychopathic client off the hook -- he makes no sense to say her being prosecuted gets in the way of her clearing FD with an alibi, quite the contrary - but his messaging is, we want to be nice to you and FD will get you clear if you clear him. Disgusting.

QUOTE="Spider92, post: 15191250, member: 109716"]Yes - that’s EXACTLY what it sounds like - a Jedi mind trick!!! Too funny![/QUOTE]
Yeah - I picture NP saying "there's nothing to see here, move along"...

Last edited:
Also, just want to point out that if he committed the crime around say, 9:00 AM, he absolutely could have cleaned up, moved her car, and driven back to Farmington by around 11:00...
I wonder if there is a credible witness (not MT IMO) that can physically place FD anyplace on the missing morning? I wish we knew if FD was in Farmington or NC.

You can't take them off. They are permanently attached to your ankle and you have to charge them. I don't know if you can just cut them off.
I got a much needed laugh out of this because I had no idea that you would need to charge an ankle monitor but it makes perfect sense. Regular Usb charger or what?!
Sorry but I think we all need some humor and wth happens if you lose or misplace the charger?!

Eta I tried to reply and what I said made no sense. Much like this whole case! Sorry

Well, I just Googled, and apparently I'm out of style, and the Velvet Blazer is Having a Moment if one has enough $$$$ to have fashionable blazers.

But, the articles suggested a lightness & frivolity to the men's velvet blazer.

That sounds like Mr. Dulos views the Connecticut courts....

Well, I just Googled, and apparently I'm out of style, and the Velvet Blazer is Having a Moment if one has enough $$$$ to have fashionable blazers.
I always ask what would Elizabeth wear? ! Velvet in the summer? We are not amused.

But, the articles suggested a lightness & frivolity to the men's velvet blazer.

That sounds like Mr. Dulos views the Connecticut courts....

I got a much needed laugh out of this because I had no idea that you would need to charge an ankle monitor but it makes perfect sense. Regular Usb charger or what?!
Sorry but I think we all need some humor and wth happens if you lose or misplace the charger?!

Eta I tried to reply and what I said made no sense. Much like this whole case! Sorry
The whole charging issue raises another question what happens to the signal when the device is charging? Can the perp still be tracked if the unit runs out of juice? I remember watching MT leave court holding her charging unit cord and it looked a bit cumbersome. When the unit charges is it still able to transmit data to track the perp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz