Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am amazed that not too long after we commented on here about when reporters are asking him if he has anything to say to his kids he had that hideous smirk on his face while saying "sorry Guys no comment". He finally makes a statement to the kids............amazing!!!

What a transformation Fotis, you can give OJ some acting lessons. BTW you aren't fooling anyone.

“In a statement released Thursday, Fotis’ attorney Norm Pattis claimed Troconis knows where Fotis was that morning and that her testimony would help his defense.

”Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos’ disappearance. Yet most likely she will not testify as along as the state presses its meritless claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is able to testify in Fotis’ defense. We’re asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences.”
Girlfriend Knows Where Fotis Dulos Was on Morning of Jennifer's Disappearance: Lawyer
—————————————————————-
Oh I hear yah, No Case Norm, with your Pattis pitter...I hear yah! Keep spinning away! I mean you are kinda hard to follow, but hey “It’s all Greek to me!”

Tomorrow, I hope, will be yet another nail in the “cross” FD believes he has been nailed to. Honestly, FD should stop being a martyr, someone else might need the wood.

If I am right, and I really hope I am, we will find out that MT’s instinct for self preservation and her desire for her “own” defense and alibi regarding the charges she faces are more Important to her than establishing FD’s crock of an alibi. JMO!

Here’s to hoping tomorrow in court MT/MTs attorney’s will lay out for the Judge precisely why they do not want any contact or communication from NP or FD!
—————————-
Totally with you on all this! Wonder why FD isn't asking Pattis when he will start working on his case and not doing pro bono work for MT!? Whole situation is a farce. Can't you just imagine the scene of No Case Norm saying to the Judge when interviewing MT, "Permission to treat the witness as hostile Your Honor"?! Crazy.

But it is interesting that he is putting the idea out there that his sorry client can be 'cleared' by MT and the only reason this can't happen is because of the baseless charges against her.

God, I wish I could be smoking now what Pattis and his team have been smoking to come up with this drivel! Hint: Norm please send me some of your stuff as it must be great as your rhetoric has been brilliantly creative to say nothing of highly entertaining. Sadly though its not relevant. Oh well.

Yes, the way I read the article was that original property was 6 acres and owner sold off 2 acres to allow for construction of main house and pool house on Hemlock Hill. The article quoted the owner of West property and it appears they still live there. Will have to check it out sometime to see if any other development is going on on West.
See attached developments on 183 west. 500 squ ft pool house 3 months after the 250 squ ft pool permit was approved on 183 Hemlock. And demo rebuild the barn.

Attachments

• 2DE9CB15-0688-42B8-BEB9-EE6CD5A8D21F.jpeg
    2DE9CB15-0688-42B8-BEB9-EE6CD5A8D21F.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 8
Not sure what I'm thinking about what is happening between the parties FD and MT to tell you the absolute truth. Not sure either that we have any reason to believe either FD or MT about much of anything at this point either.

Something is going on here IMO between the parties but I'm just not sure yet exactly what it is at this point. I'm hopeful that court session tomorrow might reveal more as to Bowman/MT strategy but he is cagey IMO so not sure how much will be revealed.

One thing that does seem clear at ths point with the little info we have is that FD needs MT much more than MT needs FD but this could change depending on the facts eventually revealed in court.

So, roll the dice at this point and pick a number as I'm not sure even Pattis knows it all regarding the timeline at this point.

Once the State speaks and presents new charges or presents evidence in the tampering case then its game on and visibility on the issues between MT/FD might become clearer IMO. Right now things are still a bit hazy IMO! Curious what others think.

So you think Bowman is cagey? I was dumb enough to think he is just being professional. LOL.

Agreed that FD needs MT more than she needs him.
Also agree that Norm doesn't know it all.

Or does he?

He can't just be going on FD's account, can he?
Would he really put it out there that she was with him that morning without having good info that she was?

And I am so longing for the state to weigh in.

And whispering this. It dawned on me that the presser from LE with the video of the landfill was a way to say we are working hard but we don't have the evidence.

Talk about crestfallen. Hoping, hoping, my original thoughts will prevail. MOO.

Something Wicked This Way Comes (great movie btw) y’all and it might be in the form of Michelle. I am no fan of hers by a long shot but if tomorrow destroys NPs current “theories” and forces him to establish an “actual” alibi (or AL-I-Lie) for FD and keeps him off the trashing JD/GG theory/revenge suicide theory I am all for it.

MT has more money than FD. She has a better attorney, IMO, who is just as skilled and competent. I read up on Bowman and he’s no slouch. If she decides her freedom is more important than whatever she “shared” with FD (which I believe she has done) then GOOD.

I admit I do not know what she knows. I do not know the extent of her involvement with JDs disappearance. Clearly, if she is guilty I want her to be found as such. But I would rather have NP have to change course and have to face a real opponent who can defend herself than continue to trash JD. If NP has to establish FDs alibi without MT this makes me giddy and they will have to go after yet another theory—MT did it all! And that’s far better IMO than attacking JD and her family, imo. Can’t wait to watch her be the fly in their ointment.

Obviously, I’m getting way ahead of things and nothing I said above could happen. All of the above as always MOO.

Yes, agree with you. Just wondered if perhaps FD has option to do something with the other property on West? Option doc wouldn't be public. I also don't think that him shelling out for a new project now unless he sells something would be consistent with the pleas of poverty he has been making in Family Court over the past year. I wonder also at what point we might see some legal hardball from GF on the civil lawsuit such as attempting to place an order that FORE/FD cannot sell assets unless proceeds from such sale are deposited WITH THE COURT for safekeeping pending resolution of this civil litigation. God know GF has some evidence that FD/FORE has absconded with cash in the past and said cash is outside the US possibly illegally and this might be enough to make sure more money doesn't go 'missing' from FORE Group. MOO
Greek mafia? Can't help but wonder.

I fail to see NP's logic here. LE should drop the charges against MT and in return she will give FD an alibi which will make it harder for LE to convict FD? What am I missing here?
Really....what the what? Does NP think he's going to use Jedi mind tricks to make LE do what he wants? It would be comical if the situation wasn't so sad.

WTNH News 8 (@WTNH) on Twitter
Fotis Dulos and his legal team are not expected to attend tomorrow’s court hearing related to the motion by Michelle Troconis’s attorney to have judge prohibit contact from Fotis Dulos and allow her to go out of state to stay with a family friend for a few weeks next month.
@WTNH
I would certainly hope not since they were asked to STAY AWAY FROM HER!

It seems so preposterous - but somehow I think FD will make a break for it. The best part about it will be NP explanation for it.

These ankle bracelets are like GPS devices. You can't just make a break for it. My sibling had one for drunk driving and they noticed the minute he forgot to charge it?! If he makes a break for it, then it's the LE that are just plain idiots.

It seems so preposterous - but somehow I think FD will make a break for it. The best part about it will be NP explanation for it.

NP can create a blog for it even! “Why my Client Fled the Jurisdiction!” by Norm Pattis, Esquire.

It’s would be incredible if FD actually Fled and then got captured by Dog the Bounty Hunter (RIP-to his wife Beth). And It could be all on tv. And FD would be stuck in the backseat of Dogs vehicle while Dog prays for FDs sorry soul, buys him a burger from McDonalds for sustenance and lights a cigarette for him as Dog repeatedly tells him to “Confess Brother!”

Thank you for the article ! I read it.

To make matters worse the builder and architect or unimaginative, lazy, and greedy and that they sacrificed property detail and variation in the roof lines, etc. to make the house look more distinguished and appropriate to the town and it’s history. In fact, when builders put up homes – – of any size frankly – – that are monolithic blocks without an appropriate aesthetic appeal they end up looking like cheap structures or in this case a large condominium complex – simply embarrassing for New Canaan.

DBM I just read the comments below with displeased neighbors.
Meanwhile, as @afitzy has pointed out, this seems to be the most successful Fore group project and IMO is the source of a large amount of cash for FD that while not currently available to pay back his FIL’s Estate or pay his other debts which would require the inconvenient reporting of taxable income and is most likely not in the US, is still useful for sushi lunches, hover-boards, extensive water skiing tourism, mass accumulation of cargo shorts, etc.

@afitzy-my reply was to @kimch33kim-who said that 183 West and 183 Hemlock Hill were always separate lots. At least according to comments in the article that was not the case, but either way it doesn’t seem like Fore ever had any connection to the West Road property IMO.
Thanks, that is the way it seems like its been described in the property record. Looks like the owner of West took some of the cash from sale of Hemlock to invest in his property with a couple of additional buildings and a pool too. Appreciate the help. Still looking for more places that FD/FORE could have invested in land for development using proceeds from prior sales. My guess is that funds were moved outside the US but maybe they are tied up here under our noses?! IDK but will keep sleuthing! Thanks for help.

These ankle bracelets are like GPS devices. You can't just make a break for it. My sibling had one for drunk driving and they noticed the minute he forgot to charge it?! If he makes a break for it, then it's the LE that are just plain idiots.
Since he’s a psychopath and has no feelings he can take one of his electric saws and make a small cut through his ankles and slip it off. Give it to someone , and make a break for it on one leg. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper