Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That all came from NP allegedly. Neither Mt nor her attorney have made a public comment to MSM. We only learned yesterday when her attorney filed the motion that neither she nor her attorney want any contact with NP/FD and that MT wishes to leave the state for a few weeks prior to her 7/18/19 court date.

So MT and her attorney will be in court tomorrow. Which should be interesting even if an official “no comment” is issued entering or leaving the courthouse. I’m bummed bc I won’t have as much time to post or follow the action starting tomorrow.

Maybe I will have time late at night? Oh well...

Will Normy P. Try to accidentally on purpose, bump into MT at courthouse?

Seems like if this had any basis in truth, MT would have stated it when questioned by LE. All this sounds like to me is Normy P, sending a message to MT. Like "MT you remember where FD was (wink wink ), because you were there too (wink wink ). Remember MT?
I'm trying to figure out if we have gone in a full circle with the PP (Pattis Patter) on the topic of FD alibi with this latest statement about MT knowing where FD was at the time JD disappeared?

First we had PP saying that he can account for "almost all" of FD time, then we had a "narrow window" of time that was being investigated and now it looks like PP is saying that all is good because MT knew where FD was at the time JD went missing. WOW! Huge sigh of relief from me Pattis has this all figured out.

Pure craziness IMO!

BBM
Like spending nearly a month at a trash to recycle plant going through a football field full of rancid garbage that has been shredded into pieces 6 inches long during a 12 hour shift??
Like diving into sludgy ponds looking for anything that might resemble human remains?
I could go on but I applaud every single one of these cops getting their hands dirty with real detective work. IMO/JMO

Bravo.

Tomorrow should be interesting then...?

“Days ago, Fotis Dulos filed paperwork looking to see Troconis, but her attorneys filed back, saying she doesn’t want any contact with him.

Documents say her attorneys are asking the courts to “enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his attorneys, agents or representatives from having any contact whatsoever, whether in-person, electronic, telephonic or in any other way.”

Troconis' attorneys are expected in court on Friday, but it is unclear if she will attend.”

Girlfriend files 'no contact' motion against estranged husband of missing mom

I am definitely interested in what her attorneys have to say in court tomorrow. Definitely interested. JMO.

I'd love to see her motion. What's the basis for her request? It's probably generic - "We are co defendants." But I would like to see if there's anything more specific like, "He's suspected of murdering his wife." "He tried to involve me." "I'm scared of him."

Will Normy P. Try to accidentally on purpose, bump into MT at courthouse?
Wonder if its going to take a motion from MT to issue a protective order against NP and FD to get the public commentary from NP to stop? At some point the NP comments have to be interfering with MT ability to defend herself and I wonder if that line has already been crossed by NP? All this being said I truly wonder if both the motion from MT for 'no contact' and the 'lets get together message' from NP/FD aren't part of some larger collaborative effort of these two individuals who frankly are both severely lacking in credibility after their ride down Albany IMO. Still not sure what to think about it all even though the motion from MT atty was crystal clear in its language. Trust is a funny thing and I'm not sure either MT or FD can be trusted or frankly should be trusted IMO.

Last edited:
Wonder if its going to take a motion from MT to issue a protective order against NP and FD to get the public commentary from NP to stop the public comments? At some points the NP comments have to be interfering with MT ability to defend herself and I wonder if that line has already been crossed by NP?

That's a really good point.

BBM
Like spending nearly a month at a trash to recycle plant going through a football field full of rancid garbage that has been shredded into pieces 6 inches long during a 12 hour shift??
Like diving into sludgy ponds looking for anything that might resemble human remains?
I could go on but I applaud every single one of these cops getting their hands dirty with real detective work. IMO/JMO

I totally agree. There may be a bad cop here and there, but the majority of cops are dedicated professionals that take their jobs very seriously, and would take a bullet to save my hide, or yours. I have known many cops over the years, and there are many in my extended family. I have never met one that was "overpaid". Most HAVE to work off-duty second jobs to make ends meet. And cops, like doctors, are never really off-duty. "Cop" isn't what they do."Cop" is who they are. In this day and time, when it seems that police officers, as a profession, have bullseyes on their backs, I am thankful for every one who wears the badge with honor and pride. JMO

ETA: I believe cop-bashing is against TOS, and if not, is certainly frowned upon, and may get a thread shut down.

Last edited:
I'd love to see her motion. What's the basis for her request? It's probably generic - "We are co defendants." But I would like to see if there's anything more specific like, "He's suspected of murdering his wife." "He tried to involve me." "I'm scared of him."
Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
JUST IN: The attorney for Michelle Troconis has filed a motion asking the court to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys “from having any contact whatsoever” with her—whether it be in person, by phone, or online. @News12CT

D-AtLThWkAEem-a.jpg

12:27 PM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

Attached...

I understand what you're saying about the custody battle moving to family court but it's not clear to me that GF loses whatever she won in probate court by virtue of FD being out on bail. I think this provision in the probate code could still be in play vis a vis GF's rights at this point: "The minor has been denied the care, guidance or control necessary for his or her physical, educational, moral or emotional well-being as a result of acts of parental commission or omission."
If I recall correctly, FD invoked his 5th Am. right in probate court in the last 3 weeks. But I'm no expert on the probate/family court thing. Also, as I posted above, I would really like to see the actual substantive arguments made by FD in Family Court in support of his motion to dismiss GF's motion to intervene.

Oh he did, did he? Very smart catch and analysis, clearskies1. Interesting. Indeed if he's taking the fifth and not participating in the probate case it may be able to go forward even though he's out of jail. Especially as the criminal court, I learned, has barred him from his kids due o the allegations against him.

It's possible probate court can determine he's not able to care for his kids.

In that case the family law ruling would be a back up plan.

Wonder if its going to take a motion from MT to issue a protective order against NP and FD to get the public commentary from NP to stop the public comments? At some points the NP comments have to be interfering with MT ability to defend herself and I wonder if that line has already been crossed by NP?

Goodness. What line hasn't been crossed by NP? What envelope hasn't been pushed by NP? What happens when NP is called to task? I'm sorry, your Honor. I was knowingly unawares.

Searched for any land that he might own in name of FORE and didn't find anything. Originally I thought that sold Hemlock property was part of a subdividing effort with original seller of land but can't find evidence of further land owned by FORE as part of that project that is being held for development. Property could be owned in other corporate names that we don't yet know of and could also be in atty names etc. Very hard to search this out IMO.
I think 183 West was subdivided by the owner into 1) ‘still’ 183 West and 2) 183 Hemlock Hill. Fore bought 183 Hemlock Hill from the ‘still’ owner of 183 West. New Canaan Tax Records

I understand what you're saying about the custody battle moving to family court but it's not clear to me that GF loses whatever she won in probate court by virtue of FD being out on bail. I think this provision in the probate code could still be in play vis a vis GF's rights at this point: "The minor has been denied the care, guidance or control necessary for his or her physical, educational, moral or emotional well-being as a result of acts of parental commission or omission."
If I recall correctly, FD invoked his 5th Am. right in probate court in the last 3 weeks. But I'm no expert on the probate/family court thing. Also, as I posted above, I would really like to see the actual substantive arguments made by FD in Family Court in support of his motion to dismiss GF's motion to intervene.
I am with you on being a bit confused by the interplay between Probate and Family Court on the issue of custody. I think the way @gitana1 explained it that Family Court would take precedence on the custody issue so GF had to make a motion in Family Court. She apparently made the motion and then FD/NP filed to say that the request from GF should be disallowed. I am sure my terminology is incorrect here as I don't have the articles in front of me but the gist of this description should be directionally correct I think. Also, my recollection is that FD invoked 5th in Family Court. I don't think FD/NP was party to the Probate Court motion made by GF/AD to request temporary custody.

I drove by there a couple weeks ago, there was another curiosity seeker going around the dead end road. I'm not sure what they would be looking for at this late date. The NC cops are overpaid, I'm not sure they like getting their hands dirty with real detective work. The chief of police in New Canaan also has law offices on Elm St., so you go to him I guess if his cops get you for something; IMO a conflict of interest. These people are overpaid for what they do, well into the six figures if you have been on the force a long time. A long time cop in the neighboring Stamford police department was getting over $300k a year including private work.

Wow. I looked up the chief of police. Nothing about him being a lawyer. But even if he was, he's allowed to have two professions and it's unlikely he would be able to represent people his own force busted.

I have no problem with cops getting six figures. Not everyone is willing to risk their lives for the public.

Why is someone or some entity not involved in harming Jennifer, always getting bashed on here?

I am with you on being a bit confused by the interplay between Probate and Family Court on the issue of custody. I think the way @gitana1 explained it that Family Court would take precedence on the custody issue so GF had to make a motion in Family Court. She apparently made the motion and then FD/NP filed to say that the request from GF should be disallowed. I am sure my terminology is incorrect here as I don't have the articles in front of me but the gist of this description should be directionally correct I think. Also, my recollection is that FD invoked 5th in Family Court. I don't think FD/NP was party to the Probate Court motion made by GF/AD to request temporary custody.

That's what I thought. That it was in family court. But I didn't know about the probate court case at all until today.

Parents are automatically parties to guardianship cases involving their kids. They have automatic standing.

I think 183 West was subdivided by the owner into 1) ‘still’ 183 West and 2) 183 Hemlock Hill. Fore bought 183 Hemlock Hill from the ‘still’ owner of 183 West. New Canaan Tax Records
Yes this is the way I read the record as well but I wondered if there was some kind of option to develop 183 West? Didn't see anything further in the property records but if its an option that would be a contractual obligation rather than a transfer of property so far as I know. Did you find FD or FORE any place else in NC? I am also looking in Westchester (upper area towns near NC) now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper