Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An attorney who is also a clairvoyant intuitive and works with LE on Cold Cases visited me in New Canaan and believes Jennifer will be found this summer and she will reveal the clues that lead to her ...this person feels large dirt mounds are connected but as we know nothing so far in the search has yielded anything connected to that that we may know of.
Waiting for what will eventually be revealed as very little stays hidden forever in our current world.
BBM. Just as an aside, your post reminded me of the dirt mounds that have already been searched in this case:

Investigators said they have been searching Waveny Park for five days. They said a large mulch pit containing decaying leaves on Lapham Road near where Dulos’ SUV was found has also been searched several times.

Blood found in Jennifer Dulos' home, search shifts to N.Y.

Attachments

• mulch_pit.jpg
    mulch_pit.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 28
Much in this article about how the children are doing/coping and what they are being told...all from JD's family and friend's loving support and advice from professionals.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/29/jennifer-dulos-family-is-sheltering-her-kids-from-news-coverage/
So glad that the children have a group of caring and thoughtful adults to assist them through this time of uncertainty.

Does anyone else recall if we had seen a reference to Jennifer's bloodstained garments as being in the debris dumped on Albany during the trashbin odyssey? I recall that JD blood was on items contained in the debris but not that it was her bloodstained garments. If true then this might be a bit of a gamecharger!

From NYP article linked above:
"Surveillance footage caught Fotis and girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, 44, with whom he had a yearlong affair while married to Jennifer, making 30 stops in Hartford the night Jennifer went missing — disposing of bags filled with items, including Jennifer’s bloodstained garments [BBM] and bloody sponges. Fotis’ DNA was also found mixed with Jennifer’s blood on the kitchen-sink faucet in her New Canaan home. Fotis and Michelle both pleaded not guilty and were each released on $500,00 bail".

Last night it was mentioned that JD did not have a Waveny parking permit/sticker.
I don’t recall seeing this information in any if the previous threads. Do we know this to be true? If so, IMO this is VERY significant being the type of person JD is; organized, a planner, thoughtful. She probably would not have parked at Waveny without a sticker. Hence, IMO FD drove the Chevy Suburban to Waveny.

Last edited:
unfortunately, my geographical knowledge is just too scattered. I figured out from something you said that the field on the other side of the fence at school was the edge of Waveny Manor. Note I say Manor, this was a family's home at the time. Vacant, I believe, but not yet a public facility.

I can place some locations in town, but even on Google Maps have trouble navigating between them. I'm familiar with St. Mark's because our Girl Scout troop met there, but am not sure how to drive to our house from there. I'll try the school bus route again.

We moved the school year after Mary Mount's death, 1970.

Would that I could be more help!
Wow! Didn't realize that what is now the Lapham Community center was ever a residence for the family. I will be back there next week and will PM you some pictures so you can take a walk down memory lane. The Community Center is lovely and has an attached greenhouse, pool room in basement, community rooms, reading rooms and beautiful back patio. The main house hasn't changed much over the years but will send you a few pictures of that as well.

Anytime! We have a great crew on the thread and its so great to be able to pop in and out and see what people are thinking about as there are so many great ideas. I'm popping out but hope to be back tomorrow.

I'm still thinking about the JD vehicle at Lapham Rd. and trying to see if she drove it there or if someone else did? I'm also still thinking about possible addition to the FD/MT crew that might have surprised JD at Welles as I think FD at Welles would have terrified JD but he guard might have been down with someone that she didn't know that could have been asking for directions etc. That said, the theories with FD hiding at Welles make sense too IMO. Lot's to think about as I head off to face real life.
Last night it was mentioned that JD did not have a Waveny parking permit/sticker.
I don’t recall seeing this information in any if the previous threads. Do we know this to be true? If so, IMO this is VERY significant being the type of person JD is; organized, a planner, thoughtful. She probably would not have parked at Waveny without a sticker. Hence, IMO FD drove the Chevy Suburban to Waveny.[/QUOTE]
Waveny Park is open to the public and even non residents of NC and doesn't require a parking sticker. The only place in the park that requires a pass is for the Waveny pool which is off of Lapham Rd. The pass is the swipe type scanner that you need to get to the pool and there is no pass required to park in the parking lots surrounding the pool or the paddle tennis courts.

As an aside I wanted to let folks know that over 1,700 signatures have been placed on a petition with the Board of Selectman to place some cameras in Waveny Park to improve security. Previous measures to up the security were rebuffed by the Town Selectman, Police and Parks and Rec but now it seems momentum has built and government is thinking about how something can be done to make the area more secure.

Irwin Park requires no pass and is open to residents and non residents. Mead Park (not mentioned in case so far but is close to downtown and some of the main station parking) doesn't require a pass but has a 3 hr max restriction on parking.

The only passes that might be relevant are the ones at the 2 train stations (5+ yr waiting list I believe) but there is very limited day pass paid parking at the 2 stations. The parking attendants take down your license plate, write a ticket for the cost of daily parking and you drop the payment in the box I believe that they have at the station or mail it in (not 100% sure about this as I don't use these spots). I don't think FD would have used his fake plates at the train station as there would have been a written record retained by the parking authority as to the time/location of the car.

Last edited:
BBM. Just as an aside, your post reminded me of the dirt mounds that have already been searched in this case:

Investigators said they have been searching Waveny Park for five days. They said a large mulch pit containing decaying leaves on Lapham Road near where Dulos’ SUV was found has also been searched several times.

That is so interesting.

We talked about the Town composting/mulching space that is across from Waveny Park on Lapham near where the JD vehicle was found. Previously people in Town could go to the space and fill up with bags or a dump truck full of compost. Due to abuse of the space and theft of the compost, however, the Town now picks up compost in a dump truck and takes a big batch of it to the Town Transfer Station (resident pass needed to enter this location). Honestly the Town didn't do a great job making access to the space difficult so while there is sometimes a chain across the front area on Lapham sometimes I don't recall seeing any closure to the entry at all.

In an earlier thread we speculated that a body could have been easily hidden in that composting lot for pickup at a later time as the compost is easy to move and not super heavy (you still need a shovel but its not dense or heavy unless there has been rain).

Wow! Didn't realize that what is now the Lapham Community center was ever a residence for the family. I will be back there next week and will PM you some pictures so you can take a walk down memory lane. The Community Center is lovely and has an attached greenhouse, pool room in basement, community rooms, reading rooms and beautiful back patio. The main house hasn't changed much over the years but will send you a few pictures of that as well.

Fresh from Google Maps, I did remember that the New Canaan Nature Center was "beyond" St. Mark's.

Folks, the library was once the stone building on the corner. Just the stone building on the corner!

Have you slept in the Merrie Bee Cabin???

IIRC, Waveny Manor was built by the Shell Oil family? The Lapham Community Center was staff living quarters, judging by the appearance.

I know the mulch piles were searched right from the start...I saw all the LE activity daily. My friend was here a week ago. I drove her down Welles Ln and she got a sickening feeling at the house. As we drove out she made me stop to the right side of the road, where there is a large building lot that faces Frogtown Rd. and said “it looks like that” pointing to a large dirt mound of dirt. We later went to walk at Waveny. She was taken aback by the large dirt mounds in the mulch field on Lapham Rd. in proximity to where the car was found. If there was evidence in those piles, the dogs and their handlers would have found it.

So glad that the children have a group of caring and thoughtful adults to assist them through this time of uncertainty.

Does anyone else recall if we had seen a reference to Jennifer's bloodstained garments as being in the debris dumped on Albany during the trashbin odyssey? I recall that JD blood was on items contained in the debris but not that it was her bloodstained garments. If true then this might be a bit of a gamecharger!

From NYP article linked above:
"Surveillance footage caught Fotis and girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, 44, with whom he had a yearlong affair while married to Jennifer, making 30 stops in Hartford the night Jennifer went missing — disposing of bags filled with items, including Jennifer’s bloodstained garments [BBM] and bloody sponges. Fotis’ DNA was also found mixed with Jennifer’s blood on the kitchen-sink faucet in her New Canaan home. Fotis and Michelle both pleaded not guilty and were each released on $500,00 bail".

Fitzy, not sure if we can trust that. I think he would have been arrested by now if that were so. MOO.

I know the mulch piles were searched right from the start...I saw all the LE activity daily. My friend was here a week ago. I drove her down Welles Ln and she got a sickening feeling at the house. As we drove out she made me stop to the right side of the road, where there is a large building lot that faces Frogtown Rd. and said “it looks like that” pointing to a large dirt mound of dirt. We later went to walk at Waveny. She was taken aback by the large dirt mounds in the mulch field on Lapham Rd. in proximity to where the car was found. If there was evidence in those piles, the dogs and their handlers would have found it.
Not to throw a monkey wrench in things but could she be envisioning the large mounds in the landfill?

On one of the other websites, there’s a video that someone took when they drove by Jennifer’s house on Welles Ln.

The lawn and shrubs were overgrown and the house looked “empty” - the whole place looked eerie and uncared for. Especially with the other well manicured yards and well taken cared for homes surrounding it.

It’s a very sad sight to see. I wish grandma could hire a landscaper to keep up the yard.

Did the house & yard look the same when you drove by, @Genieeasy ?

Fresh from Google Maps, I did remember that the New Canaan Nature Center was "beyond" St. Mark's.

Folks, the library was once the stone building on the corner. Just the stone building on the corner!

Have you slept in the Merrie Bee Cabin???

IIRC, Waveny Manor was built by the Shell Oil family? The Lapham Community Center was staff living quarters, judging by the appearance.

Waveny House/Manor and grounds have an amazing history! Frederick Law Olmstead, Jr. — son of the landscape designer and visionary who designed/landscaped NYC’s Central Park — designed the grounds and landscaping for Waveny. FLO2 also worked on major projects of amazing significance such as the White House grounds, Jefferson Memorial, National Mall, Rock Creek Park, etc.

From the newcanaan.info site FYI:

“History- Waveny House was constructed in 1912 for the Lewis Lapham family and sits majestically overlooking three hundred acres of Connecticut countryside. The house was designed by W.B. Tubbs of Greenwich. The gardens and grounds were laid out by Frederick Law Olmstead, Jr., of Boston, a well known landscape architect. Mrs. Lapham named Waveny House after the Waveny River in England where Lapham ancestors had once lived. “

Yes, no pass for Waveny/Irwin/Mead parks (need swimming pass for Kiwanis Park but that park hasn't played into this case so far and pass needed to enter Waveny Pool). Yes to pass for train station parking but there are limited day pass paid spots at station but they get taken quite early in the day IME.

Thank you for the correction.

The parking pass was mentioned in a thread early on and since it has been some years since I visited the park, I took the statement at face value.

So, if her car could be Legally parked at Waveny, then JD would have parked IN Waveny and not on the street, IF she went for a run.

As busy as Lapham is, especially around school hours, I would never leave my car on the side of the road, when I could pull into the parking area of the park.

FD would not have approached JD on Lapham, in a Public area on a road with 3 schools in the Immediate Vicinity at the beginning of the school day.

FD chose to take JD's car To Lapham at Waveny Park and leave it on the street, in case there were cameras in the park.

IMO, JD did not go to Waveny on that Friday, May 24, 2019.

JD was limited on time for her NYC appointments and would have gotten ready and left her home, No Later than 9:15 am.

IMO, FD Definitely attacked on JD's return from school drop off.

FD's Visitation with the children on that Wednesday at JD's Welles Lane home, was all he needed to finalize his plans to attack At her home in NC and at the Only time he could reasonably determine that she would be back at her home, Immediately after the school drop.

People are creatures of habit.

I am sure JD's attention each school day, was fully on getting the children up and out the door for school and then she returns after the school drop off to get Herself ready for the day.

IMO, she had this same procedure when the whole family lived at 4 Jefferson Crossing.

JD would also have kept the Same schedule for the Housekeeper and the Nanny, that she did while living at JC.

IMO, JD's Habits were the Only aspect that FD could Reasonably Anticipate and use them against her.

JD's Garage would be the Only place that FD could attack unseen, unheard, and much easier to clean up afterwards than inside the home.

The Welles Lane home is set up off the culdesac and the garage is facing away from the street.

FD has hidden JD very well and at the end of the day, FD thought he was scot free and made the mistake of the "Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity" on the 4 mile stretch of Albany Road in Hartford and West Hartford.

I hope Jennifer's children and family receive some peace and justice very soon.

Jennifer did not have time to go running/walking.

She had NYC appointments beginning at 11:00 am.

Drop children off at school 8:00 - 8:15 am and speak to someone.

JD was Very Punctual and would have intended to check in at the Doctor's office, no later than 10:45 am.

She would have left her home by 9:15 am at the Very Latest.

On a good day, it takes 1.5 hours from her home in NC to the Upper East Side of Manhattan during that time of the morning.

There is No Way that she went for a run and then still needed to Shower and Get Ready for her 2 Doctor Appointments in Manhattan, in less than an hour.

I don't know about other people, but I typically want to have had a shower after running and before seeing doctors, not including doing my hair and makeup.

It was Friday of a 3 Day Weekend and Traffic would be heavier than normal, even at 9:15 am.

It was noted previously, that JD's vehicle did not have a Waveny Park Parking Pass.

She was a very detailed person and would not have parked on the street at Waveny, when she could get the Parking Pass and park legally.

We have no recored of LE having found JD's phone nor record of any pings in regards to JD's phone.

The Only phones they have Noted were belonging to FD and MT.

LE may have her phone, but they have Not released that information to the public.

The Only scenario that makes sense, is that FD was waiting for JD to return home after school drop off.

FD could seemingly guarantee that he had opportunity immediately as JD returned from school drop off.

He could Not guarantee any other time.

FD knew JD's daily routine and how she scheduled the Housekeeper and the Nanny.

Hiding behind garage until JD pulled in and he slipped in behind her vehicle before she closed the garage door.

It has been noted that the garage door may have been left open during the school drop off and if so, could have entered the garage and hid behind the Porsche.

But either way, FD waited for her to exit the vehicle before a sneak attack.

This is the Only opportunity that fits.

Had he waited until she left, he could not guarantee that she would not already be in a locked car when she opened the garage door.

Had he waited until she left, he could not even guarantee that she would even leave the house before the children, nanny, and the housekeeper began arriving at Noon.

Children had Early Release that day at school, which he would have known and he would have also known how she scheduled the housekeeper, since his office was in the home they shared for many years.

Look for my previous posts. I have detailed it out in more detail.
Great post. Just one note, you don’t need a parking pass to get into Waveny other than for certain Holiday events.

FD may never have thought to look up at the ceiling of the garage. If he hit her more than once then the blood and tissue could have been sprayed on the ceiling from the back swing of the weapon. Incidentally, we have only been talking about blood spatter but there could have been tissue in the spatter and that is how LE could know significant the assault was. Tissue could also have been found on the sponge and rags that went to Albany ave.
NC Police might have also been led back to the garage after locating the Suburban at Waveny. If there were traces of blood on the car or indications of violence, it might have led them back to JD's garage...JMO

I found NP's life history pretty heart wrenching. It's amazing that he rose above it and is as accomplished as he is. He's well educated, smart , authored several books etc. which explains why he has become a street fighter. I don't want to bash him anymore. He has a wife and children. Hoping I can abide by that in the coming days. :D.
That being said , he talks about being 8 years old and being bullied and how he felt.

How can he not relate to how FD's children feel?

Is it because he thinks they have led a privileged life?
In comparison to NP it was quite privileged , IMO.

What he needs to consider is that it was all smoke and mirrors.

But he can't. The life of a criminal defense attorney.

Gotta be lonely.

Fitzy, not sure if we can trust that. I think he would have been arrested by now if that were so. MOO.
The New York Post ranks in the bowels of reliable news right down there with the Daily News.

They seem to always jump to a conclusion that will draw clicks for them. Not trustworthy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces