Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if MT’s request to leave CT so she can stay with a friend in NY is in any way connected to FD’s recent violation of “accidentally”(or maybe it was really on purpose) crossing the state line into NY??
Hate to say it, but I was wondering about it too. Wondering if it’s pure craziness to be reading too much into the weird over-the-top message-like motions, public statements from NP, Waze excused meandering into NY back country roads, passing of ring from one hand to another and torturous turning.... could these two have actually preplanned a convoluted Plan B ?
No no. I have been reading too much.

@gitana1 Quick lawyer related question: NP is claiming that MT can provide alibi for FD but he is implying she needs to have her charges dropped in order to do so. Why is that the case? I'm pretty sure she could still testify for FD regardless of whether she has charges or not, but is that incorrect?
I agree its an atty question but maybe its a credibility question too as if MT is tried and convicted she I believe would be considered a convicted felon. So, having an alibi from a convicted felon might not have much value to the jury. IDK, just a guess.

Totally get your POV on this about her parents driving the bus! But her body language and the Pattis patter tells a different story IMO. I think the public is smart enough to see beyond these games and IMO if people find either FD or MT reprehensible as individuals that the level of hatred towards them as a duo involved in a plot to hurt/kidnap/threaten JD would be exponentially greater!
Are you saying I’m not smart enough to see beyond.... ?

:eek: :confused: :cool:

Can you help me understand two points in the court process that @Niner detailed above?
Why does it seem that NP is trying to plea bargain MT's charges down, isn't that her attorney's business. How can that even happen?
Why does that dismissal of charges against MT have to happen for her to testify and provide an alibi for him? Can't they just put her on the stand and question her?
My conjecture, and it's only that, is that MT, like all defendants, has the right to refuse to take the stand to defend herself. So, she doesn't have to talk about the evening of 5/24 and the drive to Hartford. Perhaps this somehow extends to her ability to talk about the morning of 5/24....maybe it's all or nothing since they could be viewed as one continuous event, particularly if FD and MT were together all day.
Or, maybe it's impossible for her to talk about the morning of 5/24 without implicating herself in the tampering of evidence.NP's problem is that those two things are mutually exclusive. If she has an ironclad alibi for her and FD on the morning of 5/24, she need not worry about the tampering charges because they would never have be in possession of any evidence.

Last edited:
I am in no way defending the man (NP)!

After reading what Gitana1 wrote about defending these types of people, it isn't totally the person being defended but, all of OUR rights that are being defended. The "bad" people's rights must be included to protect ours.

Only NP's type of narcissism (I survived this horrible childhood thus, I can now be the savior type mentality) could defend these people for I could not.

Bailee
MOO
Completely agree with you about the very important role of defense counsel in our legal system. But NP has crossed the line so many times thus far that I seriously question his integrity as a legal professional who has pledged to uphold certain standards in their defense of their clients. IMO he hasn't been defending his client so much as shaming a missing victim that is unable to defend themselves and I personally find this shameful.

I also question the continued claims about MT as its doubtful if he has any specific knowledge and my guess is that he has zero first hard knowledge from MT herself on anything having to do with this case.

But IMO when Pattis released the psych report this past week was when he crossed any boundary in professional standards and firmly placed himself beyond the law and for this I hope the courts will punish him in a very public way to the fullest extent of the law. MOO

Are you saying I’m not smart enough to see beyond.... ?

:eek: :confused: :cool:

Absolutely not! You @peace9274 are brilliant and totally able to make up your own mind about what has been playing out in this case! If I could figure out how to attach a bunch of heart emojis I would do an entire row of hearts here! Oh I think I figured it out but no hearts available just a smiley face but I hope you get what I mean :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)! :):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion but I was trying to express my confusion in what I see as a disconnect between the public dialog from Pattis/FD on MT and the way she appears when she is in court. It could all be nerves as having the press shouting "Where is JD" and "Are you worried about ever seeing your daughter again" have to be terrifying IMO.

Completely agree with you about the very important role of defense counsel in our legal system. But NP has crossed the line so many times thus far that I seriously question his integrity as a legal professional who has pledged to uphold certain standards in their defense of their clients. IMO he hasn't been defending his client so much as shaming a missing victim that is unable to defend themselves and I personally find this shameful.

I also question the continued claims about MT as its doubtful if he has any specific knowledge and my guess is that he has zero first hard knowledge from MT herself on anything having to do with this case.

But IMO when Pattis released the psych report this past week was when he crossed any boundary in professional standards and firmly placed himself beyond the law and for this I hope the courts will punish him in a very public way to the fullest extent of the law. MOO
I absolutely agree with you. Can you imagine how much future income NP is going to make from other clients, who want this type of representation? ! Tons.

Absolutely not! You @peace9274 are brilliant and totally able to make up your own mind about what has been playing out in this case! If I could figure out how to attach a bunch of heart emojis I would do an entire row of hearts here! Oh I think I figured it out but no hearts available just a smiley face but I hope you get what I mean :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)! :):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the confusion but I was trying to express my confusion in what I see as a disconnect between the public dialog from Pattis/FD on MT and the way she appears when she is in court. It could all be nerves as having the press shouting "Where is JD" and "Are you worried about ever seeing your daughter again" have to be terrifying IMO.
You are so cool!
And I’m so glad you’re following this case! You really have helped me understand a lot of the legal stuff (stuff = my vocabulary word today) and to see other POVs!

PS: Your post made me very happy! :D :D:D:D:D xox

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with you. Can you imagine how much future income NP is going to make from other clients, who want this type of representation? ! Tons.
Yes, sadly have to agree and the money angle was one of the huge reasons I thought that the judge should have put a gag on all atty's in the case pending trial. This would have forced Pattis to focus on his client and save his patter for a screenplay IMO.

Hate to say it but the victim shaming has been amongst the worst I've seen in a very long time on a missing/murder case and my hope is that it backfires completely into endless jury anger directed back at FD. There are so many brilliant defense attorneys that could have worked this situation in a different manner and still been quite effective at doing their job IMO.

Sometimes watching this charade I wonder if Pattis has been seeking to be disqualifed by the court for his mishanding of the case? IDK but we will have to wait until trial to see the effectiveness of this strategy but I'd love to see a mock jury vote on just the hindering/tampering charges now to check out my suspicions that this strategy will be a law school case study of 'epic fail'!

IMO Pattis has been totally irresponsible and I'm surprised in a way that FD hasn't had the victim shaming toned down/eliminated. Can you imagine any family member reading what they have over the past few weeks about JD? Horrific IMO. MOO

Been thinking about GF and the rest of the family today as we saw the motion to halt the divorce proceedings in Family Court. I wonder if any of the atty's following have a POV on whether we will see the entire Custody question kicked down to Probate Court where GF initially made her case? Yesterday before all these recent filings the belief was that custody would be decided by Family Court, but now maybe Family Court won't be the proper venue for the decision?! Curious what @gitana1 might think on this question?

What's the motion?

You are so cool!
And I’m so glad you’re following this case! You really have helped me understand a lot of the legal stuff (stuff = my vocabulary word today)
and to see other POVs!

PS: Your post made me very happy! :D :D:D:D:D xox
Anytime! We have a great crew on the thread and its so great to be able to pop in and out and see what people are thinking about as there are so many great ideas. I'm popping out but hope to be back tomorrow.

I'm still thinking about the JD vehicle at Lapham Rd. and trying to see if she drove it there or if someone else did? I'm also still thinking about possible addition to the FD/MT crew that might have surprised JD at Welles as I think FD at Welles would have terrified JD but he guard might have been down with someone that she didn't know that could have been asking for directions etc. That said, the theories with FD hiding at Welles make sense too IMO. Lot's to think about as I head off to face real life.

What's the motion?
There were 2 motions filed on Friday I believe by FD/Pattis. Copies were posted earlier in the thread I think. Was trying to figure out if the divorce action was stayed due to the disappearance of JD whether the custody question would be heard in Family Court or if it would go back to Probate Court where GF was originally heard? If you could see what you think about the motion to disqualify GF too that would be so helpful as there were many questions and great concern expressed on behalf of GF in her custody battle for her grandchildren.

This article talks about the divorce case being halted but not the dismissal request for GF action: Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of Jennifer Farber Dulos, asks court to halt contentious divorce case as judge orders no contact between Dulos and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis

This article has link to docs for the original action by GF in Family Court: Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

It seems also that there is a motion to dismiss the controversial GAL Atty Meehan so that could perhaps impact any custody discussion by the court.

Last edited:
Good points by "Twistinginthewind", but the thread page closed but wanted to thank them for it:

"IMO, FD thought that the blood in the garage / scene of the 'serious physical assault' would 'never be found'. He cleaned it up well enough that it wasn't visible to the naked eye, moved her vehicle to Waveny Park to make it look like that's where JD went missing (not at home), disposed of the cleanup sponges, bloody clothes, etc. in a sketchy downtown Hartford neighborhood he thought would be a good place to get rid of in 30 different receptacles that also would 'never be found', and disposed of her body where he thought it would 'never be found'.

"IMO, I think he meant to threaten her and / or surprise her and then strangle or suffocate her in the garage, with or without a disabling blow, and things didn't go according to plan (she fought back hard and tried to get away from him), and that's when the bloody attack happened that necessitated a cleanup. The blood in the garage was not visible to the naked eye and was only seen by LE with luminol along with evidence of a cleanup according to MSM. JMO."

I would ask whether it is established that the blood would be invisible or the crime scene clean-up not noticeable? It seems that the cops put the word out about the scene in short order, wasn't that before the state crime cops came in with black lights and luminol?

Probably the best article I've seen to summarize the case between the Estate of H. Farber/GF and FORE Group/FD.

Quotes from article:
"A closer look at financial records showed that Hilliard Farber had lent Fore Group $9,851,158 between 2004 and 2016 and that Fotis Dulos had repaid $7,309,326, meaning there’s an unpaid balance of $2,541,831, according to the Jan. 10 filing".

"Gloria Farber had been wrong to limit the claims “for amounts due in connection to the purchase and resale of properties located in New Canaan and Avon, Connecticut,” according to a Motion to Amend and Increase Prejudgment Remedy".

“However, through discovery, the plaintiff has become aware of substantial funds due and owing from the defendants [Fotis Dulos and Fore Group] to the plaintiff well beyond what was originally alleged,” Gloria Farber said in the motion.

"She’s now seeking a prejudgment remedy of $3 million. Fotis Dulos objected to the new figure, saying his mother-in-law already “had her day in court on this issue.”

“Plaintiff had her opportunity to make her case in this collect action and now seeks a re-do because she failed to meet her burden of proof,” he said in an objection".

Missing New Canaan Woman’s Mother: Estranged Husband Owes Family $2.5 Million in Loans

Note: so far as I have been able to determine with regard to this case FD/FORE Group has still not produced the requested financial accounting records and bank statements requested by GF. So the same delay tactic we have seen over and over in the divorce action by FD has been at play in this civil action as well IMO.

Does anyone have any ideas/thoughts why MT/her attorney are being so adamant that FD doesn't speak or come near her?
Not much good can come from it. The last thing MT needs is FD or NP mischaraterizing any statements she allegedly makes to them and having to defend herself later about it. It's every man for himself. Trust no one except your own lawyer. Too risky to be in touch. JMO.

Good points by "Twistinginthewind", but the thread page closed but wanted to thank them for it:

I would ask whether it is established that the blood would be invisible or the crime scene clean-up not noticeable? It seems that the cops put the word out about the scene in short order, wasn't that before the state crime cops came in with black lights and luminol?

Going back to the beginning and reading the silver alert this was treated as missing case. Others chime in here please to disagree but I don't think we learned about the garage evidence until we saw the arrest warrants. NCPD found the JD vehicle within an hr of missing report being filed and it seems that State Crime was brought in almost immediately as well to process the scene. I keep looking for pictures of those early days on social media and have just found a few to confirm that State Crime were at Welles quickly.

I also don't believe the original missing report was released to the public but I might be wrong. Sometimes we see missing reports and other times they are held as confidential documents by LE.

@gitana1 Quick lawyer related question: NP is claiming that MT can provide alibi for FD but he is implying she needs to have her charges dropped in order to do so. Why is that the case? I'm pretty sure she could still testify for FD regardless of whether she has charges or not, but is that incorrect?

Sure she can testify but if what she's testifying about is related in any way to charges against her she may not take the risk of giving up her right against self-incrimination.

But dropping charges isn't immunity. Neither is a dismissal. New info can cause charges that were dismissed to be resurrected. So without immunity she would be unlikely to testify even if the charges against her were dismissed.

However he's always grandstanding and trying to send messages to MT and trying to muddy the waters when it comes to public perception.

He is simply trying to affect a possible jury pool and make them think that his client has a solid alibi, if only the co-defendant would testify.

I think it's all total b.s. meant to create doubt within a potential jury pool.

This is what he's very good at.

I don’t worry too much about FD getting away completely. I bet he has a horrible singing voice and is universally reviled. At some point, he’s bound to run out of passports.

Despite looking Mahvelous and grizzly, so long as there is the political will to pursue parallel civil and criminal investigations for his mortgage fraud, deceptive business practices, tax evasion, money laundering/offshoring, failure to file required corporate forms, personal use of business funds/ underreporting of income, forgery, breach of contract, crimes of fashion, interference with official investigations, contempt of court, wrongful death, license plate tampering, conspiracy, violations of conditions of bail, not returning all those dictionaries to the local library, aggravated unapproved use of Hartford public trash recepticals for medical and/or human and corporate household waste disposal outside location of origin, employment of undocumented workers, elder abuse, terroristic threats/harassment, abuse of judicial process, shameless staging of properties for sale, failure to make required residential real estate seller disclosures, being super creepy, and not letting Jennifer have her own bathroom, personal use of corporate assets, illegal parking at Waveny, questionable choice in lawyers, unauthorized commingling of personal and business assets, failure to submit to court ordered body cavity testing (that one I just made up, but I can dream, can’t I?), among other crimes.

FD is a washed up nobody. He’s a faker and poser. Maybe he’s pooped out a few blood diamonds for Miss Thing, but she must have been bummed about her disinvitation from her daughter’s graduation, if she even boo hooed at all, which is not really even clear. Is it allergy season in NC? Did she miss that awesome fire pit and butlers pantry? Who can say? Norm is no Atticus Finch.

Okay, so we know FD’s a bad driver. He likes to run over or just randomly hit dear or deer or whatever. He likes to play chicken and to bait and switch and to fan fires. Did mistery or misery guest witness from Greece show up yet? Wasn’t the alleged witness due to arrive Ct on Thursday? Will all be revealed?

Maybe I missed that thread?

I wouldn’t get too distracted by the loud banging at whatever house that was where the loud banging was May 25th. Probably there’s lots of loud banging that goes on all the time at all of FD’s properties — whether it’s the Robert Emmett Chambers, Jr. “rough sex” type stuff, sealing one’s estranged spouse into a metal drum, pushing grandma down the stairs, or tearing it up on the Peloton one sushi smoothie at a time — there’s just all manner of things that go on. So many knees. So little time.

We don’t know what we don’t know. But, yes, we do know what we do know. I think we can all agree that we know Fotis D will not be the one to receive the final rose of this Bachelorette season. I’m just sorry, Fotis, it’s just you, not MT.

Right about now is when we need an Onassis or Mosaic Security to come on the scene.

If a posse at the Saudi Embassy could do it, than why not FD? All it takes is one bone saw, a clean up crew, a cover up, and a lot of false press releases.

It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right.
It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
But I think that the most likely reason of all
May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces