Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay - found this case yesterday - and I believe I am all caught up! Here' what I put together - from update of Friday, 6/28 court hearing for Troconis.

Friday, June 28th:
*Motions Hearing (@ am ET) – CT – Jennifer Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) - *Fotis Dulos (51) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/12/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
6/3/19: Arraignment hearing. Prosecutor tells judge that State expects more charges to be filed in this case. 6/12/19: Bond hearing. Posted bond with conditions. Next pretrial hearing on 8/2.
Only for *Michelle Tronconis (44) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (6/3/19). Bond conditions on any bond release. Must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring.
6/3/19: Arraignment hearing. Prosecutor tells judge that State expects more charges to be filed in this case. Bond posted with conditions.
6/25/19 Update: Norm Pattis (Fotus laywer) says Troconis, who is scheduled to appear in court Friday, 6/28/19, can alibi Fotis Dulos if prosecutors drop the charges against her. “She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week. “We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.” But Troconis asked a judge to enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his lawyers “from having any contact whatsoever” with her in a motion filed Tuesday by her lawyer, Andrew Bowman. On video urveillance Dulos was seen tossing garbage bags into trash bins along a four-mile span, some of which were later determined to have his estranged wife’s blood on them, the warrants said. The video footage led to Dulos & Troconis being charged with evidence tampering and hindering prosecution. Both are free after posting $500K bonds on the charges. On Monday (6/24/19), Pattis filed a motion asking a judge to clarify the conditions of his release, saying Dulos “would like to explore the possibility of reunification with (Troconis) but is concerned such efforts may run afoul of court orders.” However, Troconis has asked a judge to let her travel out of state & bar Fotis Dulos from contacting her in a motion filed Tuesday (6/25/19) by her lawyer. A judge will hear Bowman’s request Friday (6/28/19) morning at state Superior Court in Stamford.
6/27/19 Update: On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.
6/28/19 Update: Today’s court is re 2 motions: 1. Asking if MT may leave the state for 2 weeks to visit her friend. 2. That FD & his Atty NP have no contact of any kind with MT. Andrew Bowman summarizes his position. Michelle Troconis wants to travel out of state June 30-July 17. She understands the gravity of the situation and has complied with everything so far. Probation says GPS bracelet would need to stay on and does work if she is staying in New York. State says if she leaves state she must stay on property where she is staying. “Like house arrest”. Judge grants permission for Michelle Troconis to travel out of state. She must provide address and name of person she is staying with. If GPS monitoring has any problems, she must immediately contact probation. And judge agreed to issue a no-contact order designed to keep Dulos & his attorney away from her. Next court date is July 18.

Now - If I have anything wrong - please let me know! And I'm good to go on the court site - I have access!! :)
Next post on a court hearing - the above will all be gone - just a link to this post. It's a bit on the long side.
Wonderful summary and so helpful to see chronology IMO. Is there any way to clip this to the thread for easy access?

DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 08/02/2019 10:00 AM

llink: Pending Criminal/Motor Vehicle - Search By Defendant Name
Hi, I can't get to case on my phone but is this the case where he rear ended a single female driver when he was travelling at high speed on I84? or is it a different case. If its the I84 case its been unclear to me whether he ever paid the $50,000 he owed to the person he injured. Does anyone know if he paid as the court record on that case just ends abruptly.

Hi, I can't get to case on my phone but is this the case where he rear ended a single female driver when he was travelling at high speed on I84? or is it a different case. If its the I84 case its been unclear to me whether he ever paid the $50,000 he owed to the person he injured. Does anyone know if he paid as the court record on that case just ends abruptly.
No it’s not the MVA case.

It’s for ‘tampering physical evidence’ and ‘hindering prosecution’ arrest.

Here’s a screenshot:

Attachments

• 16B8B39D-F841-4D1E-A3C5-DA759256E302.jpeg
    16B8B39D-F841-4D1E-A3C5-DA759256E302.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I've been suspicious and more than a bit confused about the legal maneuvers surrounding FD and MT to say the least. What I don't understand is after reading the Bowman/MT request for no contact why the request wasn't included to bar No Case Norm from speaking about MT in public to the press given that it might hinder her ability to secure a solid defense?

The MT no contact order asked for virtually every other means of communication from Pattis to be cut off other than public speech. I've been wondering all along whether the PP (Pattis patter) about MT was nothing more than signaling between the two parties or if it was simply designed to cloud so many issues surrounding FD that any eventual jurors wouldn't know what to believe other than FD was the benevolent person in the case and that JD was not and MT was irrelevant to the proceedings.

The information that leaked the other day that MT cried when she removed her belongings from the Farmington house could have meant almost anything but I wonder why of all the things to leak that her tears were mentioned? Still wonder if these two are in 'ride or die' territory and MT is simply fighting to stay out of prison? Confused.

Last edited:
I stopped speaking lightly about living in New Canaan as a child when it became obvious to us JMHO that lovely JFD was brutally murdered by FD.

My family lived within sight of Kiwanis Park at the time Mary Mount disappeared. aaron44, afitzy, and Chessman now know I went to South Elementary, which borders Waveny Park.

aaron44, I've heard mixed reviews of that book, BTW, haven't read it.

LE is processing evidence.

With the holiday, we may need to be patient & not expect news until the 8th.

A re-arrest would be welcome, of course.

Thanks, Laughing
Knowing the lay of the land as you do, I'm curious what you think about the SUV being found on Lapham and how it got there? Can you see a scenario where she could have been grabbed at Lapham? Or, did the assault happen as seems to be indicated by the evidence at Welles property and perhaps the perp drove JD body back to Waveny/Lapham in her SUV and switched vehicles at that point? Keep going round and round on this and not sure yet?

We know from arrest warrant that there was evidence at the Welles property to indicate violent assault and we unfortunately have no info about what was found at Lapham or with the JD SUV. I know we have all chimed in on the issue of why a picture of actual JD Suburban has never been released but I am curious still why this was the case and what you think?

I've been suspicious and more than a bit confused about the legal maneuvers surrounding FD and MT to say the least. What I don't understand is after reading the Bowman/MT request for no contact why the request wasn't included to bar No Case Norm from speaking about MT in public to the press given that it might hinder her ability to secure a solid defense?

The MT no contact order asked for virtually every other means of communication from Pattis to be cut off other than public speech. I've been wondering all along whether the PP (Pattis patter) about MT was nothing more than signaling between the two parties or if it was simply designed to cloud so many issues surrounding FD that any eventual jurors wouldn't know what to believe other than FD was the benevolent person in the case and that JD was not.

The information that leaked the other day that MT cried when she removed her belongings from the Farmington house could have meant almost anything but I wonder why of all the things to leak that her tears were mentioned? Still wonder if these two are in 'ride or die' territory and MT is simply fighting to stay out of prison? Confused.
I still think they’re a Bonnie & Clyde love duo. That they’ll stick together to the end.

All the “I love you”s and the tears and the blatantly showing/twisting of her ring and NP’s “messages” are their secret code for: “I won’t tell on you
if you don’t tell on me!”

I think, much to Michelle’s chagrin, her parents have placed conditions on their bailing her out of jail:

That she cooperates with LE and her attorney, that she stays away from FD and doesn’t communicate with him in any way, and she asks permission to leave CT for 2 weeks until her next court date ......... OR ELSE!!!

MOO

Last edited:
I was hoping to get a lot of neglected things done around here during the “12 hours” that WS was going to be down for maintenance.

Unfortunately, since it was down for only a couple of hours or so before coming back on, my much needed chores & projects and a dinner date will just have to wait til another time

Can you help me understand two points in the court process that @Niner detailed above?
Why does it seem that NP is trying to plea bargain MT's charges down, isn't that her attorney's business. How can that even happen?
Why does that dismissal of charges against MT have to happen for her to testify and provide an alibi for him? Can't they just put her on the stand and question her?

In a word Publicity. NP can claim he is the Queen of England on the steps of the courthouse! It's his right to freedom of speech
. He's trying to influence potential jurors. He wants one person on the jury to wonder why LE didn't drop charges on MT? If that provided FD with an legit Alibi why didn't LE do that? Are LE trying to railroad an innocent man? I'm sure her Attorney is hip to FD, so no need to issue a response.

Oh boy....No Case Norm is now making the case about him or he is simply attempting to counter much of the negative press his views have generated as he has been victim bashing at an alarming pace IMO...100% in favor of great personal mental health but to spend 4 mornings a week on the couch is quite a personal commitment IMO. Some interesting personal details about him that I haven't seen elsewhere.

From the article:
"The world hates Fotis Dulos just now. I was hated once, too. A drunken bully would berate me as I stood my ground, trying to bait me into a fight. I’d stand silent, keeping my cool, plotting vengeance. I thought of killing him, but decided leaving was better. My mother had made her choices; I had choices of my own to make, and a life ahead of me".

Norm Pattis explains how he defends Fotis Dulos and Alex Jones

I am in no way defending the man (NP)!

After reading what Gitana1 wrote about defending these types of people, it isn't totally the person being defended but, all of OUR rights that are being defended. The "bad" people's rights must be included to protect ours.

Only NP's type of narcissism (I survived this horrible childhood thus, I can now be the savior type mentality) could defend these people for I could not.

Bailee
MOO

If the Radar Online info that afitzy posted a page back is true,
reading between the lines makes me think after FD killed her
he took her body to Sturbridge and placed it temporarily in an area that had a drain. Did he partially dismember her here therefore the banging noise? Then he took her parts to MT. Spgs. for more
cutting/chopping/draining? Then he bagged up the parts/remnants and drove multiple bags to Albany Ave. to dispose of.
If FD grew up observing work done in a tanning factory, he possibly also observed or even participated in the slaughtering of
animals and the process of "bleeding them" prior to dismembering the carcass.
Deer, cattle, hogs are all bled out prior to dismembering.
Awful to talk about but I think this is what FBI will eventually
tell us is what they think happened.
As unpleasant as this sounds, it’s a likely scenario.

@gitana1 Quick lawyer related question: NP is claiming that MT can provide alibi for FD but he is implying she needs to have her charges dropped in order to do so. Why is that the case? I'm pretty sure she could still testify for FD regardless of whether she has charges or not, but is that incorrect?
I wonder if MT’s request to leave CT so she can stay with a friend in NY is in any way connected to FD’s recent violation of “accidentally”(or maybe it was really on purpose) crossing the state line into NY??

I have no patience, so I decided to see where crime labs are located. One is in Meriden, CT. and of course the FBI crime lab in Quantico, VA. From articles on retrieval of DNA from bones it can take approximately 14 days, more or less. When did the LE finish their search at the Trash facilities?

I still think they’re a Bonnie & Clyde love duo. That they’ll stick together to the end.

All the “I love you”s and the tears and the blatantly showing/twisting of her ring and NP’s “messages” are their secret code for: “I won’t tell on you
if you don’t tell on me!”

I think, much to Michelle’s chagrin, her parents have placed conditions on their bailing her out of jail:

That she cooperates with LE and her attorney, that she stays away from FD and doesn’t communicate with him in any way, and she asks permission to leave CT for 2 weeks until her next court date ......... OR ELSE!!!

MOO
Totally get your POV on this about her parents driving the bus! But her body language and the Pattis patter tells a different story IMO. I think the public is smart enough to see beyond these games and IMO if people find either FD or MT reprehensible as individuals that the level of hatred towards them as a duo involved in a plot to hurt/kidnap/threaten JD would be exponentially greater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces