Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read upstate NY but I could be wrong.

“Upstate” can literally mean anywhere in the state of N.Y., outside of the 5 boroughs and Long Island, depending on who you ask. Since I live in Westchester, I don’t consider it “upstate”...for some reason, I am picturing her in Dutchess County, just across the state border from Litchfield County, CT. Not sure why I think that, though, except it isn’t too far away from where she is supposed to be, and it is remote enough that maybe she won’t attract attention for being there. I realise she isn’t supposed to leave where she is staying-and won’t be surprised if her location leaks out.

“Upstate” can literally mean anywhere in the state of N.Y., outside of the 5 boroughs and Long Island, depending on who you ask. Since I live in Westchester, I don’t consider it “upstate”...for some reason, I am picturing her in Dutchess County, just across the state border from Litchfield County, CT. Not sure why I think that, though, except it isn’t too far away from where she is supposed to be, and it is remote enough that maybe she won’t attract attention for being there. I realise she isn’t supposed to leave where she is staying-and won’t be surprised if her location leaks out.

Olympic facilities, Lake Placid???

Did the court use the term "house" when defining her limits, or did the press do that?

Is there a community of Argentinians or Venezuelans?

JMHO YMMV

At mass today, “For the Jennifer Dulos family and finding resolution” was one of the petitions in Lord Hear Our Prayer. And this evening the church was having a meeting about talking to your children about difficult issues...which other groups in New Canaan have also done. All Heartbreaking. I know I said I’d drive down Welles and report on the grass... but sorry I just couldn’t face it.

Olympic facilities, Lake Placid???

Did the court use the term "house" when defining her limits, or did the press do that?

Is there a community of Argentinians or Venezuelans?

JMHO YMMV

Totally speculation here on my part, but I wonder if the location has anything to do with Rehab?

NC had a great place back in the day — it’s still around last time I checked — a sister of mine used to candystripe there — but I’ve been away a while...

PLUS, I’m sure MT would want to stay T H away from FD and likely ALL the old familiar places.

I remember your post about that. I laughed out loud!

It was wonderful to see the arrest.
This bald guy, had his wig, pulled to one side, almost falling off his head.:D:D:D
Of course this hit the front pages of papers.
Here, FD, if in any disguise down the track, LE will make sure, when arrested, the disguise NEVER fooled them, and will be visible for all to see.
MOO.

This bald guy, had his wig, pulled to one side, almost falling off his head.:D:D:D
Here, FD, if in any disguise down the track, LE will make sure, when arrested, the disguise NEVER fooled them, and will be visible for all to see.
MOO.

MOO.
LOL

I was referencing “upstate” as Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester, Albany.

Totally speculation here on my part, but I wonder if the location has anything to do with Rehab?

NC had a great place back in the day — it’s still around last time I checked — a sister of mine used to candystripe there — but I’ve been away a while...

PLUS, I’m sure MT would want to stay T H away from FD and likely ALL the old familiar places.

You mean S*lver H***s?

Yes it’s still there ..

Good looking! How did you see that nail?
I saw it when they took the pic of him from his first jog also when he was in the nail meeting. I’ll post some ss here. I’m sorry it’s on his ring finger I must have forgotten because of so many details.

Attachments

• 79FC3625-6572-40EE-AE9C-67B4B81C0AF7.jpeg
    79FC3625-6572-40EE-AE9C-67B4B81C0AF7.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 79
I don’t know if it was discussed previously but when they arrested MT I noticed something pretty incriminating. Her shoes did not have shoelaces on them and we all know the only time we take off the whole shoe lace is to throw it in the washing machine. Please let me know what y’all think. Thanks

Attachments

• D2C1CF14-7BB2-4670-9B07-0F2F648C1FE8.jpeg
    D2C1CF14-7BB2-4670-9B07-0F2F648C1FE8.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 104E31D6-750E-463A-B012-6B7DC6055CD6.jpeg
    104E31D6-750E-463A-B012-6B7DC6055CD6.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 59
I don’t know if it was discussed previously but when they arrested MT I noticed something pretty incriminating. Her shoes did not have shoelaces on them and we all know the only time we take off the whole shoe lace is to throw it in the washing machine. Please let me know what y’all think. Thanks
Maybe, but it also is common practice during intake to remove all shoe strings, jewelry, etc. from inmates so that they cannot use them to harm officers or themselves. That is up to officer discretion of course. It still is interesting.

Its strange but I'm seeing laces but they are just very loosely on the shoe. Maybe your picture is crisper than mine.

I saw it when they took the pic of him from his first jog also when he was in the nail meeting. I’ll post some ss here. I’m sorry it’s on his ring finger I must have forgotten because of so many details.
Whatever did that damage to his nail must have really hurt! Ouch! Door slammed on it perhaps?

Last edited:
Another Pattis article from Middletown Press: Jennifer Dulos case: Flamboyant ‘high-wire act’ the norm for Pattis

DV experts are disturbed by the tone of the PP (Pattis patter) regarding JD.

Quotes from above article:

"The case is being watched closely by advocates for victims of domestic violence who are concerned about the tenor of Pattis’ attacks on Jennifer Dulos".

“Based on the details of the transcripts from the family court, it is evident that Jennifer Dulos is a victim of domestic violence,” said Karen Jarmoc, executive director of the Connecticut Coalition Against Domestic Violence. [BBM]

"She views Pattis’ comments as a form of manipulation and harassment that advocates and victims routinely experience during court proceedings". [BBM]

“We know abusers, and in some cases their representation, utilize a series of tactics in both family and civil court to demonize victims as a mechanism to not hold offenders accountable,” Jarmoc said. [BBM]

Pattis is walking a tightrope between playing fast and loose with the facts, which could turn people off, while trying to sway public opinion in his client’s favor, Maddox said.

“It’s a bit of a hair-raising high-wire act to balance between advocacy for your client and the risk of overstating or mistaking facts in the case,” Maddox said. “People don’t forget. But Norm is pretty adept at it.”

Thanks @kimch33kim! Got the no laces in the 2nd pic with the ankle bracelet on! Thanks. My guess is that laces are routinely taken away in jail. It was interesting though that they didn't give them back to her for the trip to court as she could have taken a wicked dive if her shoe came off. That would have been dramatic....and painful to do a face plant in front of the press!

Hey afitzy I just uploaded another pic
Got it. Did you see the Greenwich paper article I posted about the financial information they had found in their investigation into FORE? I posted it last night and put it on the media thread too. Most complete review of money borrowed from FIL that I have seen so far. I'm really surprised that the Hartford Courant team isn't all over the financial story here as they usually do a good job investigating more complicated stories. Surprising that HC has been so quiet recently on the investigative front on this case IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine