Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I guess it’s not important at all.
The thing that is strange though about the laces is that she was in NC jail and my guess is that she was in there by herself as I don't recall anyone else being arrested while she was there. Had she been in Bridgeport jail which is large and full of prisoners then it makes more sense that her laces were taken as LE could have been concerned about her safety to herself or from someone else IMO.

Maybe it was abundance of caution on the part of NCPD but it seems a bit extreme to take the laces away but maybe its standard procedure. IDK? Or, I wonder if they were worried about her mental state and that is what prompted the action? We've seen multiple comments reporting that MT was seen weeping while in custody. Not sure what to make of it but I don't think we can dismiss anything as insignificant without more info. Good catch noticing it!

Its interesting that FD seemed to be wearing some kind of slipper footwear when he was in court wearing the orange jumpsuit. Here is an article talking about prison footwear in NYC and they call them "Air Patakis" after the former Gov of NY! Far cry from the usual Gucci loafter sported by FD IMO! 'Air Patakis': The City's Jail Sneaker | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

Last edited:
the altered plates. while im sure its come on many times already, what is everyones thinking here. he had them on the red truck all day, then removed them at around 5 when he dropped red truck back off at the other property, left the pkates and the other misc garbage in the garage, then when jd is reported missing, he new he couldnt wait on disposing that stuff so he went on date night in hartford.

any other theories beside using the plates on the red truck for the day?

Saw this video again today of FD heading the supermarket after being released from jail. Kudos on the aggressive reporting Eyewitness News BTW. But what keeps getting me is that he appears to show zero emotion when these highly charged statements are thrown at him IMO. Do others see anything other than FD cringing a bit and crumpling up a bit to evade the reporter? I keep looking for a flicker of some kind of emotion other than annoyance be it in court or in the brief statement to the children the other day and frankly I've seen little. Curious what people think here as I'm sure opinions are all over the map.

I also wonder if the statement FD made to his 'children' to communicate with them was against the court order to not communicate. This all seemed like a Pattis stunt to try and humanize the inhuman IMO and was way too little way too late but I wonder if the judge will reprimand them for doing it as the older children no doubt have access to internet (even though we saw the NYP article that said their access is very limited by design during this period).

EXCLUSIVE: Eyewitness News questions Fotis Dulos after he posts bond

Got it. Did you see the Greenwich paper article I posted about the financial information they had found in their investigation into FORE? I posted it last night and put it on the media thread too. Most complete review of money borrowed from FIL that I have seen so far. I'm really surprised that the Hartford Courant team isn't all over the financial story here as they usually do a good job investigating more complicated stories. Surprising that HC has been so quiet recently on the investigative front on this case IMO.
How do I get to the media thread?

the altered plates. while im sure its come on many times already, what is everyones thinking here. he had them on the red truck all day, then removed them at around 5 when he dropped red truck back off at the other property, left the pkates and the other misc garbage in the garage, then when jd is reported missing, he new he couldnt wait on disposing that stuff so he went on date night in hartford.

IDK about the plates, still thinking as I'm not convinced we have heard from LE about which vehicle/s he was driving that day. Going from memory but I think his tax record had 4 vehicles (Suburban, Raptor/F150, Tundra and one more I believe but don't remember). Other than the Raptor the arrest warrant didn't specifically mention the other vehicles by name if I recall.

Earlier I think people wondered if he put them on his Suburban or another vehicle to avoid being detected by JD or perhaps he followed JD from NCCS and switched the plates to hang out in the parking lot at the school where he had been banned? I'm also not sure we know where exactly all the cameras are in NC and along any route taken from Farmington to NC and back? We know there are no cameras in Waveny Park.

I keep thinking about switching plates but keeping your own vehicle and how this doesn't make much sense IMO. I wonder also if he borrowed a vehicle or perhaps MT borrowed a vehicle and they put the old plates on whatever vehicle they used. Still not sure what to think about this entire issue.

[QUOTE="Bulldogs2, post: 15200811, member: 246428"
CT CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*
]How do I get to the media thread?[/QUOTE]

Just search this and you will get there..then just watch the media thread and you will be able to get back to it easily. Its a great resource.

Great pic! Thanks for posting. Did the red tape extend across the driveway so nobody could drive in? It was hard to tell from the photo. Wonder if its being classified as a crime scene? We haven't seen similar tape around JD rental on Welles in NC.
Or perhaps FD put it up to keep people out.

IMO, LE had not informed FD that JD was missing yet.

FD's and MT's phones both pinged on Albany Avenue at 7:10 pm in Hartford/West Hartford which means they left 4 Jefferson Crossing before 7:00 pm with the exact time unknown, depending on which end of Albany Avenue they were on, when their phones pinged at 7:10 pm.

LE received the call at 6:59 pm and went to the Welles Lane home shortly thereafter for a welfare check.

Then LE took time to ring the door bell and look around the home and then eventually get the security code from the Nanny, to enter the home.

IMO, LE did not know they were dealing with a true missing person until they saw the blood splatter in JD's garage, at some point later.

IMO, I highly doubt JD's Family and Friends would let FD know that JD was missing and I highly doubt they called FD to ask if he had heard from JD either.

I am leaning your way on the altered plates on the Employee Red Truck.

It could not have been on FD's Ford Raptor, because FD wanted the employee to be seen in FD's truck and FD needed the 'alibi' that the employee was in the Ford Raptor.

I doubt the plates would have been on JD's Suburban since FD wanted everyone to think that JD had parked her car at Lapham Road and went for a run in Waveny and he could not risk someone seeing him take the plates off while at Waveny.

So, the only vehicle left, is the employee's Red Truck and No Doubt in my mind, that the plates were On the Red Truck.

IMO, FD had to make sure that the actual plates of the red truck, did not show up in any photos that might be taken from LE cameras posted anywhere from Farmington to New Caanan and back.

IMO, FD also wanted to make sure the employee thought FD did not drive the red truck on Friday, May 24, 2019 and therefore covered or exchanged the plates before driving the red truck to NC and removed them after going through the car wash and returning the red truck to the Mountain Springs location where the employee had parked and left the truck when the employee took FD's Ford Raptor.

It is Very important for FD's case if the employee thought that FD did not drive the Red Truck that Friday.

IDK about the plates, still thinking as I'm not convinced we have heard from LE about which vehicle/s he was driving that day. Going from memory but I think his tax record had 4 vehicles (Suburban, Raptor/F150, Tundra and one more I believe but don't remember). Other than the Raptor the arrest warrant didn't specifically mention the other vehicles by name if I recall.

Earlier I think people wondered if he put them on his Suburban or another vehicle to avoid being detected by JD or perhaps he followed JD from NCCS and switched the plates to hang out in the parking lot at the school where he had been banned? I'm also not sure we know where exactly all the cameras are in NC and along any route taken from Farmington to NC and back? We know there are no cameras in Waveny Park.

I keep thinking about switching plates but keeping your own vehicle and how this doesn't make much sense IMO. I wonder also if he borrowed a vehicle or perhaps MT borrowed a vehicle and they put the old plates on whatever vehicle they used. Still not sure what to think about this entire issue.

I wonder if LE was able to pull any prints off the plates, the tape, or the box?

Somebody would have some additional ‘splaining or spinning to do based on what prints were or weren’t on there. I sure hope the crime lab was able to pull something off there and match it up.

I also hope that LE checked the plate area of the former employee’s truck to see if FD, MT, or anyone else’s prints were on there.

It seems to me that the shady truck swap is side-eye enough. If the employee’s truck license plate area also had FD, MT, and/or an accomplice/s’ prints on there, that would be vewwy interwesting

Last edited:
This is what I'm wondering. Could LE have said to GF and Family what they know and believed happened to JD. Let's say that LE breaks it to GF that they believe JD body is no longer intact. The confide they have found tissue and blood that matches JD. You see the lack of a reward or search party has always been odd to me. That's just MO, and I have always wondered if there's more to it. Maybe GF is keeping quite so LE can nail FD to the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay