Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if FD already drained the children's accounts or whether he’s been skimming off them and fraudulently taking out loans against their trusts or accounts as security or guarantee.

I’m guessing FD’s dad died of natural causes as at this time I’m unaware of any potential motive FD may have had for his father PD’s death. Wife one and/or others, however, may have a different opinion on this as they may know more.

HF reportedly died of cancer, but certainly FD had motive to want HF out of the picture, so I would not put anything past FD — just given FD’s personality profile and known pattern/s.

Then again, there’s also that tragic fire. Just sayin’

Muddy waters.

JMO/MOO[/QUOTE]

I totally forgot about the Fire and Yes, MT's life is definitely in Danger.

As for JD's Children and Their Trust Funds from the Grandparents?

IMO, HF was a Very Shrewd Business Man and he would have Protected those Trust Funds.

IMO, JD did not have access to the Funds either.

A Financial Institution that would approve a Loan against the Children's Trust Funds set up by the grandparents, is Not a Legitimate Financial Institution, IMO.

IMO, a Legitimate Financial Institution would have done their 'leg work' and would have been informed that FD did not have access or control of the funds in question.

IF, somehow, FD did convince some person to give loans on the Trusts, those loans would be currently in default, like everything else in FD's life.

I was driving to our hotel on Saturday and my route took me past Fulos’ Mountain Spring home. Notice the red tape across the driveway.

Attachments

• 2D5ECB0F-6FC1-48EF-821F-3F078DBABC3F.jpeg
    2D5ECB0F-6FC1-48EF-821F-3F078DBABC3F.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 108
I was driving to our hotel on Saturday and my route took me past Fulos’ Mountain Spring home. Notice the red tape across the driveway.
Great pic! Thanks for posting. Did the red tape extend across the driveway so nobody could drive in? It was hard to tell from the photo. Wonder if its being classified as a crime scene? We haven't seen similar tape around JD rental on Welles in NC.

Perhaps additional charges are about to be filed? NP has been manic in the past few weeks IMO waiting for the other shoe to drop. Just have to trust that LE has been working to prepare an airtight case!
I was wondering if the approval for MT to get out of town is somehow in anticipation of more charges for FD.

Great pic! Thanks for posting. Did the red tape extend across the driveway so nobody could drive in? It was hard to tell from the photo. Wonder if its being classified as a crime scene? We haven't seen similar tape around JD rental on Welles in NC.
Yeah. Red tape along the trees. Not crime scene tape. Doesn't appear to block the driveway. Truthfully, why would he need it? Seems the media has bailed. MOO.

I’ll check out the video I took and share some more screenshots. It was weird though because as I slowed down near the house, there was a shiny, black sports car sitting at the very end of the driveway of the house across the street. My son pointed it out to me.

Snipped by me

FWIW, FD's father was about 92 years old when he passed away. Just because FD is a suspect in his wife's murder doesn't mean he's been killing off family members one by one over the course of years, in my opinion.

jmopinion

Thank you @Inthedetails — and ITA —- which is one of the reasons why in particular I noted I’ve to date run across nothing to suggest anything suspicious about PD (FD’s dad)’s death.

It’s not my intention to suggest, nor do I suspect, that FD is the Grim Reaper.

I do, however, based on my own knowledge and experience with observing the patterns of individuals who seem to fit the FD profile, that typically they are serial offenders in ways large and small.

It also often seems that with each violated norm, abused privilege, law broken, or obligation ignored with little or no impediment or negative consequence to the personality type that outweighs the benefit to the actor of operating however they like and viewing others as means to an ends rather than inherently valuable humans and deserving of care and respect, that actor’s ability to disregard, violate, exploit, or negate the humanity, dignity, rights, feelings, and duties owed to others is easier almost to the point of eventual instinctive or compulsive disregard of others — especially in business dealings and private life — but also at times in ways that seem to occur in plain sight (e.g., Wazing into NY, speaking to his kids via TV interview, speaking to MT through court motion, knowingly leaking protected sealed GAL psych evaluation, openingly moving his mistress and the mistress’s daughter into the marital home, punching out a parking attendant at his in-law’s Fifth Avenue condo building, the Albany Ave. Garbage Can Odyssey of Stupidity, stopping 30 times to dump clothes and sponges laden with Jennifer’s blood, altering plates and disposing of them in the sewer during the daylight hours during Memorial Day weekend, etc.).

I’m just thinking if someone is capable of doing this kind of stuff that casually and publicly, to me this seems to indicate a lack of concern about consequences of fairly atrocious acts. If a person is at a point in this life where they behave in this manner with such confidence in public, what is this person capable of doing or likely to have done in secret, in private, or when no audience was viewing?

The court files seem to establish fairly clearly that lying under other, witness tampering, and violating court orders has been business as usual for FD. Unusual business would be repercussions for him of such crimes or else real contrition or compliance.

Each violation, each crime, each cheat, each betrayal committed makes commission of the next one easier and less fulfilling and thrilling unless the ante is upped — so we often will see a pattern in this personality type of increasing frequency and levels of risk taking behavior and cons because, well, these folks are often also narcissists and like beating their own records and challenging themselves at what they’re more ambitious cons or violations they able to get away with — as they are smarter than everyone else and other people are their pawns.

I do believe for some perhaps many sociopaths, their violations escalate over time — they become more brazen and confident they can achieve the outcome they desire.

There are, I believe, some kinds of gateway crimes.

Is it likely FD committed all of the possible allegations and suspicions or crimes or acts/omissions I tossed out?

No.

Is it possible?

Yes.

JMO/MOO

Yeah. Red tape along the trees. Not crime scene tape. Doesn't appear to block the driveway. Truthfully, why would he need it? Seems the media has bailed. MOO.

Does anyone know if Jennifer has/had a favorite color, what it was?

It might be helpful or comforting to the local communities this situation has so devastated and that have been inundated by the press, were someone to check with Carrie Luft, spokeswoman for the family, to see whether colored ribbons around significant street facing trees would be allowed to telegraph support for Jennifer?

I know the big 4th of July Celebration at Waveny is coming up and that many will be celebrating and flying America’s flag and colors, but everyone local and even beyond is impacted and grieving.

No one wants to make it worse on the children, the family, or the environment, but ribbon tying around trees might also be a good individual, group, club, or family activity this week to let everyone know we haven’t forgotten about Jennifer and that we support her and her family and kids and have them in our heart/s and mind/s and that her spirit calls out to us to keep up the search and the good fight.

Maybe walking around outdoors and just scanning your acreage for anything that might look or seem (or smell) odd, foreign, or out of place on your way back and forth to and through the trees (watch out for poison ivy!) way help folks to feel a little more physically involved in the search, a little more connected to their neighbors and the community, and as impossible as it may seem, somebody might just get lucky and see something that is that needle in the haystack, that may be something out of place, that may be a disposal site for some piece of evidence tossed, some evidence of something.

Even if it’s only yellow ribbons. Even if it’s only a few trees. Even if we know Jennifer is not coming home in the way that we all wish for her and her family that she could be coming home and returned to them alive and happy, maybe it would mean something to someone to know no one’s forgotten her. That people are still searching. No one has forgotten.

But the family’s wishes and need’s must trump anything and everything else that might help nonfamily IMO. I cannot assume that this would be something welcome and certainly the last thing I’d want to suggest is anything hurtful.

Anyone on here in touch with the Farber family’s spokesperson?

Good luck trying to get your kids back from countries like Greece, Italy or Turkey. Those countries are very uncooperative with US authorities because they feel their culture is far superior and only follow international law very reluctantly.

Here in Australia, we had a Creep, escape to Greece, wearing a wig as a disguise.
He is now safely in prison in Australia.

My first marriage was to an Italian born in Italy and raised here since the age of 8 but lived in a place where the Italian community was close knit. Italian businesses, churches, worked in factories together and socialized within their own group. I am sure JD may have been aware of the domineering stereotype of Greek men, but can all of them be like that? The ex's brother is nothing like him. Things DO get worse the longer a relationship continues. And remember, JD and FD were married less than a year after reconnecting. Likely only saw his good side. What happens is this: Any slight they may feel, remains forever in their minds. They never let go of it. If there are 2 possible interpretations of events, they will always go to the one where you have deliberately crossed them. Eventually, if you are riding in the car on a sunny day, they argue over if the sky is blue. Then, the silent treatment and you are not even sure why. And the contempt they have for you is astounding. Now, of course there are non-Greek and non-Italians who are even worse than what I've described but I'm convinced that culture did play a role in the formation of the ex's personality. I love Italian food and culture but I would NEVER date one again unless his family had been here more than just a generation and hadn't been living in an insular community of immigrants. No way, no how.
Thank you for this post. I was married to a Vietnamese man and the same thing happened. He was 8 when came to America . When you’re young you don’t understand but thankfully we were divorced and have a new man in my life. After the divorce when I started dating, I felt like I just got off a boat in America . I agree culture played a part. It may have been mysterious and nice in the beginning but with the insistence of a Greek nanny and the water skiing obsession- that’s just too much. Agreed he lost control when she left and planned it.

Do Greek men make good marriage partners? A reflection

haha, see the part about " no traditional Greek husband would be caught with a broom in his hand," because it's woman's work.
So is this part of NP's 're-making' of FD's image to show the jurors
he's not above doing womanly housework? Mr. Nice Guy?

Also much written here about young Greek boys are raised to be spoiled,
arrogant and proud. Parents in Greece value sons over daughters.
Females have little respect in this Patriarchal culture.
Also it's acceptable in their culture to be 'two-timers' or 22 timers
meaning extra-marital girlfriends are the norm. And wives just have to accept it if you want a Greek husband.

Interesting article.
Yes quote interesting. Perhaps this is why FD had no qualms in telling JD that they were going to stay there in the stunner and on weekend and that MT was moving in with her daughter. Don’t forget, MT cones from a Brazilian culture, I believe.

Perhaps additional charges are about to be filed? NP has been manic in the past few weeks IMO waiting for the other shoe to drop. Just have to trust that LE has been working to prepare an airtight case!

NP usually has a plan...He is trying, perhaps, to goad LE or the DA into saying something of substance to help plan his (NP's) defense of FD. By pushing LE's buttons, NP is hoping to force them into acting too soon, before they have prepared a complete case. It's a relatively long time until FD's court appearance in August. NP wants to move that up while there is no body and weaker charges might need to be filed. It's verbal bullying, IMO.

Fascinating and disgusting to me that NP doesn't recognize that in many ways FD is just like the step-father NP says was so horrible to him. He's defending the same type of guy...very sad!

That's why I made a lot of qualifications. The article that was linked about Greek men mentioned the odd over-attachment to the mother that is so common. I saw that too and in more Italian men than just him. It can be debilitating to a relationship. I could be 100% wrong, but cultural influence does exist. Cultures vary. A very delicate topic these days, for sure. For me, I would be wary.
these are these are patriarchal cultures. They they usually do not mesh well with American women. I’m not saying the events were caused by the culture, just saying it’s a part in the breakdown if the relationship. It does not mean ,in any way, shape, or form that patriarchal cultures go around killing their wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member