Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be right but I'm having a hard time thinking that GF would communicate with FD in person given the overall situation both personally and professionally (we know she had also accused him of harrassing her about the divorce in her civil case about the loan not being repaid as scheduled).

My guess is she would communicate through atty's or via the Nanny (I'm also not convinced that Nanny would have been authorized to speak directly to FD). Maybe the communication on the missing date was done via the GAL or court supervisor? I also think about how quickly GF puts guards in place to safeguard the family as it seemed to happen the day after the missing date from what I recall.

From what everyone has contributed here that has had DV experience it seems likely that JD had some kind of emergency plan in place to safeguard the children in the event that she couldn't be reached or went missing and this involved the nanny and GF. The friends checking in on JD throughout the day no doubt were part of her usual check in strategy to keep herself safe and sane too. Thank goodness for her good friends and solid friend group!

My understanding is that the GAL did not know until FD called him on Saturday morning.

I totally agree that GF did not personally call FD nor the Nanny.

I seriously doubt that anyone other than LE contacted FD and the question remains, did LE call FD Friday night or early Saturday morning?

IMO, FD called the GAL immediately after LE called FD.

He just could not hold his Enthusiasm in and displayed that, on the phone call to the GAL.

IMO, If FD was contacted by LE on Friday night, FD would have immediately called the GAL at that point.

IMO.

would love someones take that is more familiar with the area.
The NC line has a single train track which connects to the New Haven Line of Metro North in Stamford, CT. The track is electric and is raised off the ground in parts with virtually no clearance/shoulder in sections for the NC portion (prior to moving into Darien and later Stamford). I'm not sure I would ever walk or run on the tracks as if the train showed up and you were in the wrong spot on the line then there would be no place to escape the train. Maybe if you studied the schedule and got comfortable with knowing where you needed to be at what time then maybe you could make it work but I'm still not sure. Someone on thread from back in the 70s said they walked/ran on the track.

The thing though is that even in some of the spots where there is a 'shoulder' to get off the tracks its rocky and hilly and covered in brush. I won't be back for a week but maybe I can take the GoPro down the line from the main station to talmadge hill to explain what I'm talking about in terms of places to escape the train. I will also try to find the historical schedule to post (think we put it in a prior thread) because now there is construction work going on and busses are being used.

Just keep thinking about FT/MT using expired license plates that were previously registered to FD and then using tape to crudely alter the numbers/letters? Who or what was FD/MT trying to fool as it seems like cameras and technology would have picked this all up? Or maybe not?

Also, which vehicle/s were these plates used on (many seem to think the ex employee red truck). Why have we heard nothing about the Toyota Tundra other than the vague reference to multiple vehicles owned by FD/FORE in the arrest warrant? Or, were these plates a red herring to throw off LE and waste their time when the investigation was at a critical point and resources could have been stretched?
Would throw off eyewitness reports of the license plate number.

The NC line has a single train track which connects to the New Haven Line of Metro North in Stamford, CT. The track is electric and is raised off the ground in parts with virtually no clearance/shoulder in sections for the NC portion (prior to moving into Darien and later Stamford). I'm not sure I would ever walk or run on the tracks as if the train showed up and you were in the wrong spot on the line then there would be no place to escape the train. Maybe if you studied the schedule and got comfortable with knowing where you needed to be at what time then maybe you could make it work but I'm still not sure. Someone on thread from back in the 70s said they walked/ran on the track.

The thing though is that even in some of the spots where there is a 'shoulder' to get off the tracks its rocky and hilly and covered in brush. I won't be back for a week but maybe I can take the GoPro down the line from the main station to talmadge hill to explain what I'm talking about in terms of places to escape the train. I will also try to find the historical schedule to post (think we put it in a prior thread) because now there is construction work going on and busses are being used.

great info. IMO he did this by himself, and used the red truck. and so if he did it by himself, i have to think there is a 3 mile walk/jog in the mix as JDs car needed to get to waverly park area.

does anyone know if his ford raptor and the worker was ever confirmed to be at the NC house FD owns that friday? reason i ask, if worker was there working, he would less inclined to go there and do anything. because of the sneakiness with dropping off that red truck at where it was left, i have to imagine nobody else was involved.

"Sodium hydroxide is used in some cement mix plasticisers. This helps homogenise cement mixes, preventing segregation of sands and cement, decreases the amount of water required in a mix and increases workability of the cement product, be it mortar, render or concrete. " From a long page on Wiki.
Lye can be purchased in 50lb. bags easily on the open marketplace. It's still used by winemakers and soap makers.

Last edited:
Just keep thinking about FT/MT using expired license plates that were previously registered to FD and then using tape to crudely alter the numbers/letters? Who or what was FD/MT trying to fool as it seems like cameras and technology would have picked this all up? Or maybe not?

Also, which vehicle/s were these plates used on (many seem to think the ex employee red truck). Why have we heard nothing about the Toyota Tundra other than the vague reference to multiple vehicles owned by FD/FORE in the arrest warrant? Or, were these plates a red herring to throw off LE and waste their time when the investigation was at a critical point and resources could have been stretched?

It seems to me that what what makes the most logical sense regarding the license plates is

He used them on a vehicle that he didn’t want to be traced back to him.

They were probably used on one of his own vehicles imo

I had no idea that it was one of the ingredients of concrete-would he put the ingredients together, do you think?

Edit-sodium and potassium oxides, which, when mixed with water, form hydroxides-caustic soda, lye, or caustic potassium. This could start to make the case for sealing JD in cement, since it would be something that he could easily access without raising anyone’s attention. Especially if he bought it well before JD was killed.
There's interesting uses of Lye if you search. Besides the Mexican
Cartels using it to disappear bodies, the "Italian Mafia" reportedly
are fond of it also. I wonder about the "Greek Mafia" ??

Someone I know in CT drove to the streets ( Thurton Drive/ Indian Waters Dr) behind JD house for me and he told me that all houses on that street have cameras so if he did enter from behind the house, he should have been caught on cam....those two streets are also cul de sacs.....he also said JD's house has no cams but we don't know if LE took them off or anything since he drove there a week after 5/24/19.

great info. IMO he did this by himself, and used the red truck. and so if he did it by himself, i have to think there is a 3 mile walk/jog in the mix as JDs car needed to get to waverly park area.

does anyone know if his ford raptor and the worker was ever confirmed to be at the NC house FD owns that friday? reason i ask, if worker was there working, he would less inclined to go there and do anything. because of the sneakiness with dropping off that red truck at where it was left, i have to imagine nobody else was involved.
Agree. If FD did this: he did it alone, he presumably knows NC well given that he has a property there and would likely know of undeveloped NC land where a body could be disposed of promptly (pre-dug grave?). JMO.

Someone I know in CT drove to the streets ( Thurton Drive/ Indian Waters Dr) behind JD house for me and he told me that all houses on that street have cameras so if he did enter from behind the house, he should have been caught on cam....those two streets are also cul de sacs.....he also said JD's house has no cams but we don't know if LE took them off or anything since he drove there a week after 5/24/19.

thanks for this. i have hard time thinking anyone would have driven to JDs house and parked "in her driveway" waiting for her. Now if someone else was involved, (MT?), i could see him getting dropped off on a neighboring street, and the other person going to a remote spot a mile away to move the bags into the the red truck and possibly hide the body. then drop the suburban at waverly park and then both hop into red truck.

Using Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) in a 55 gal drum with some water
would remove ALL DNA from both tissue and bones.
So after a point, if body were found LE may never be able to identify. Supposedly Cartels did this overnight w/ heat and disintegration was accelerated. Wonder if LE checked for recent
bonfires or if FD has a large backyard grill?
What Happens When a Dead Body Is Dissolved in Lye?

My understanding is that the GAL did not know until FD called him on Saturday morning.

I totally agree that GF did not personally call FD nor the Nanny.

I seriously doubt that anyone other than LE contacted FD and the question remains, did LE call FD Friday night or early Saturday morning?

IMO, FD called the GAL immediately after LE called FD.

He just could not hold his Enthusiasm in and displayed that, on the phone call to the GAL.

IMO, If FD was contacted by LE on Friday night, FD would have immediately called the GAL at that point.

IMO.
Makes total sense! LE was walking a tight line too during the early hours after the missing report was filed as they probably had suspicions but not enough to charge yet and might have feared FD/MT fleeing.

I just keep thinking also about how the arrest warrant was so clear that neither FD nor MT were cooperating with LE. I've read many arrest warrants and even in cases where the early suspect is later charged we sometimes see these people going through the motions of helping/assisting even if to confuse LE or for whatever reason. The fact that neither FD nor MT cooperated on most likely even basic assistance to LE is something that I am having a hard time wrapping my head around.

Still puzzling over this GAL/FD 'relationship' but it seems like JD might have known something was 'up' with the 'relationship' which is why she had been trying to replace the GAL.

Would the owner of the red truck have left the keys either in the truck or with FD if he wasn’t asked specifically to do so? Just trying to get a feel for how likely it is that “the employee” would have left his truck there knowing that FD would likely move it/drive it, especially since it was apparently left where the exchange took place, but we still think FD drove it. If FD drove it with the employee’s knowlege, he (FD) could have parked it anywhere, and said “just pick it up at this location-I had to use it”. But would “the employee” have left his keys with it if he didn’t know FD would need it?

Leaving the truck parked at 80MS in hopes the employee would think that FD did not drive the red truck at all, on that Friday was not an accident.

I asked earlier if maybe the ex-employee lived around Albany Avenue in the Hartford 'Area' and it got me to thinking.

If the ex-employee lived around Albany Avenue or anywhere in between Hartford and Farmington, it would not be unreasonable to assume that FD and EE (ex-employee) exchanged the trucks each day.

Perhaps, they normally exchanged vehicles at 4JC, since that would be on EE's way to 80MS if EE lived north of 4JC.

However, FD may well have asked to meet at 80MS on That Particular Friday, so that FD could use the 'idea' or 'illusion' that the red truck Stayed Parked at 80MS All Day on that Friday.

Making the exchange at 80MS would leave FD without a vehicle to get home and he would then need EE's red truck keys to get back home to get a different vehicle.

Returning to pick up his red truck at 80MS would make EE think his red truck was never used that Friday, May 24, 2019 by FD.

FD used the leaving of the red truck at 80MS and Walking home as an 'Illusion' that the red truck had not been driven that Friday by FD.

Yes, normally, FD would not need the red truck keys if the truck was parked at 4JC, where FD had access to his other vehicles.

However, this One day, he and the EE met at 80MS, early in the morning.

IMO.

If FD did this -- given that the the license plates were altered, I think FD may have worn some type of disguise/hoody -- could have been a rudimentary disguise, like the license plates. JMO.

It seems to me that what what makes the most logical sense regarding the license plates is

He used them on a vehicle that he didn’t want to be traced back to him.

They were probably used on one of his own vehicles imo
Wonder if LE has checked out any of the hidden areas that have cameras for security, like reservoirs entrances or private/public walking trails, which there are a lot of around Farmington.

Fox or Radar said FD's truck was on video on Fri. in NC but FD
was NOT driving it. Just saw it again yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine