Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 191661
This is the only pic I can find of him before he was arrested and I'm not sure if the ring finger is black here or not ... in the video of him getting out of the Yukon he kept using the camelbak to block his left hand Sorry guys
Were you able to get a better look on this video?
EXCLUSIVE: Eyewitness News questions Fotis Dulos after he posts bond
I took a screen shot but the resolution on my phone isn’t that great.

Edit: this is from grocery store run immediately after release, before the first jog, I believe.

Attachments

• 87BFD350-02A2-40E8-BA1C-1AE53E775328.png
    87BFD350-02A2-40E8-BA1C-1AE53E775328.png
    573.3 KB · Views: 41
View attachment 191661
This is the only pic I can find of him before he was arrested and I'm not sure if the ring finger is black here or not ... in the video of him getting out of the Yukon he kept using the camelbak to block his left hand Sorry guys

I can zoom in very well and there is no mark on the left ring finger at all.

FD had to have injured the finger in Jail or shortly after release.

according to my property records search on or about June 3rd, 19- Fore Group owned the following on Mountain Spring:
80 Mtn Spg.- Home- on 5.06 ac. paid $775K 8/23/16
84 Mtn Spg- vacant lot- 2.41 ac
88 Mtn Spg- vacant lot 2.25 ac.
Total acreage owned on Mt. Spg. 9.72 ac.

Sometimes builders will put their signs on other lots not owned
by them if they've got a handshake agreement from owner.
Great info so were the properties that @MrsM took pictures of the 2 vacant lots 84 and 88 MS Rd?

Some resources say Lime preserves, others that it aids in decomposition.

Lime breaks down organic matter-when I was a teenager, I was a “barn rat”-I hung around the horse barn where I rode, and observed the people who cleaned the stalls. These stalls had dirt floors, and when all of the shavings were taken out of the stall, and all of the manure picked up, they would sometimes put some lime on the dirt, I guess, to break down the urine that couldn’t be cleaned up easily. It helped the stalls from being really funky.

Having said that, lye would surely break down a body much faster and more efficiently than lime would. Now-where would you get lye? I know it’s a component of Draino...but I’ve never seen just lye in a store. I did have to buy it once when I was making croissants, as taught to me by a master bread baker. Apparently you can buy a food grade (or at least food safe for my purpose) type of lye online. If he was buying lye online like I did, there’s going to be a record of it somewhere. Lye is unstable, too. You never add water to a pile of lye, for example, you have to sprinkle lye on top of the water. And it is something that you really don’t want anywhere on your skin. Lye isn’t something that most people will ever need to buy; I was close to 60, and interested in something offbeat before I bought some. If he has bought some, I’d think that would get someone’s attention.

Last edited:
Odd way to cross your arms,IMO.

That's what I was thinking. He's got a death grip on his arm. Looks like the stance of a very tense man. I notice too in this how fresh his haircut is. Look at the tan lines and how white he is behind them. Not sure that matters, just something I observed. His face is tense too like he's gripping his teeth together.

I have often thought that JD"s mom did try to contact him (or one of the kids) after she missed the last appointment in NYC. I believe that potential contact may be the catalyst for the garbage bag dump in Hartford that evening. She may have said she was going to contact LE and he wanted to get the stuff out of his truck - we know they managed to retrieve a couple of the bags intact - but we have heard nothing of the analysis of the Raptor. and nothing about a potential car wash of it- I've wondered if there was trace evidence in that truck? just not enough for the murder warrant yet? all JMO
You might be right but I'm having a hard time thinking that GF would communicate with FD in person given the overall situation both personally and professionally (we know she had also accused him of harrassing her about the divorce in her civil case about the loan not being repaid as scheduled).

My guess is she would communicate through atty's or via the Nanny (I'm also not convinced that Nanny would have been authorized to speak directly to FD). Maybe the communication on the missing date was done via the GAL or court supervisor? I also think about how quickly GF puts guards in place to safeguard the family as it seemed to happen the day after the missing date from what I recall.

From what everyone has contributed here that has had DV experience it seems likely that JD had some kind of emergency plan in place to safeguard the children in the event that she couldn't be reached or went missing and this involved the nanny and GF. The friends checking in on JD throughout the day no doubt were part of her usual check in strategy to keep herself safe and sane too. Thank goodness for her good friends and solid friend group!

I truly feel like the red truck plays a huge role to all this. He used old license plates that friday am, altered them, and drove to NC. I think he left that truck in the waverly park area, walked/jogged through train tracks and woods to get to JDs home. (thus the poison ivy). Then takes JDs suburban with all the bags and JD, and i think FD dumps her somewhere between JDs house and Wav park. Then switches car at Wav park, throws the balance of the bags in the red truck and takes it back home. there is cell ping activity that afternoon back and forth between his home and the other property a few miles away. He was still in clean up mode. Then finally takes altered plates off red truck, and throws all the garbage in the garage of the other home. Walks back to his house with a sense of "cleanup complete". When report of JD missing is public, first thing he can think of is getting rid of those bags to finish it off. I think we was planning on having a normal night with MT and then sat am say "he needed to take care of a few things" early sat am and got rid of the bags. I dont think he would still have the body at this point.

Would the owner of the red truck have left the keys either in the truck or with FD if he wasn’t asked specifically to do so? Just trying to get a feel for how likely it is that “the employee” would have left his truck there knowing that FD would likely move it/drive it, especially since it was apparently left where the exchange took place, but we still think FD drove it. If FD drove it with the employee’s knowlege, he (FD) could have parked it anywhere, and said “just pick it up at this location-I had to use it”. But would “the employee” have left his keys with it if he didn’t know FD would need it?

Lime breaks down organic matter-when I was a teenager, I was a “barn rat”-I hung around the horse barn where I rode, and observed the people who cleaned the stalls. These stalls had dirt floors, and when all of the shavings where taken out of the stall, and all of the manure picked up, they would sometimes put some lime on the dirt, I guess, to break down the urine that couldn’t be cleaned up easily. It helped the stalls from being really funky.

Having said that, lye would surely break down a body much faster and more efficiently than lime would. Now-where would you get lye? I know it’s a component of Draino...but I’ve never seen just lye in a store. I did have to buy it once when I was making croissants, as taught to me by a master bread baker. Apparently you can buy a food grade (or at least food safe for my purpose) type of lye online. If he was buying lye online like I did, there’s going to be a record of it somewhere. Lye is unstable, too. You never add water to a pile of lye, for example, you have to sprinkle lye on top of the water. And it is something that you really don’t want anywhere on your skin. Lye isn’t something that most people will ever need to buy; I was close to 60, and interested in something offbeat before I bought some. If he has bought some, I’d think that would get someone’s attention.
I believe Lye is one of the ingredients in making concrete, when
mixed with cement it's the stuff that burns your skin if left on.
So FD would probably have access to Lye.

I believe Lye is one of the ingredients in making concrete, when
mixed with cement it's the stuff that burns your skin if left on.
So FD would probably have access to Lye.

I had no idea that it was one of the ingredients of concrete-would he put the ingredients together, do you think?

Edit-sodium and potassium oxides, which, when mixed with water, form hydroxides-caustic soda, lye, or caustic potassium. This could start to make the case for sealing JD in cement, since it would be something that he could easily access without raising anyone’s attention. Especially if he bought it well before JD was killed.

Last edited:
You might be right but I'm having a hard time thinking that GF would communicate with FD in person given the overall situation both personally and professionally (we know she had also accused him of harrassing her about the divorce in her civil case about the loan not being repaid as scheduled).

My guess is she would communicate through atty's or via the Nanny (I'm also not convinced that Nanny would have been authorized to speak directly to FD). Maybe the communication on the missing date was done via the GAL or court supervisor? I also think about how quickly GF puts guards in place to safeguard the family as it seemed to happen the day after the missing date from what I recall.

From what everyone has contributed here that has had DV experience it seems likely that JD had some kind of emergency plan in place to safeguard the children in the event that she couldn't be reached or went missing and this involved the nanny and GF. The friends checking in on JD throughout the day no doubt were part of her usual check in strategy to keep herself safe and sane too. Thank goodness for her good friends and solid friend group!

I totally agree with an emergency plan being in place.

However, I really believe that the trip to New York was Planned for the children.

JD already in NYC for 2 doctor appointments and the children having early release at school for the holiday weekend, would be a perfect time to visit with GF.

The only person noted as being at the 69 Welles after 12 noon was the housekeeper.

No record of the Nanny or the Children after the children were dropped off by JD at school that morning.

This tells me, that the children were already on their way to NYC after the 12:30 pm pickup at school.

Yes, FD had visitation with the children the next day in Fairfield County.

However, spending the afternoon, evening, and even the overnight in NYC, it would still be possible for JD to bring the children back to NC for the required child visitation.

Just because someone is in NYC late or overnight, does not preclude them returning to NC before the visitation.

For example, FD had visitation for 7 hours on Saturdays -- maybe from 12pm - 7pm or even 10am-5pm?

I highly doubt that the visitation would have started at 6am or 7am, so the return to NC from NYC is very doable on Saturday morning.

Not an issue getting the children up and out of NYC to drive just over an hour to NC in time for the visitation.

IMO.

Just keep thinking about FT/MT using expired license plates that were previously registered to FD and then using tape to crudely alter the numbers/letters? Who or what was FD/MT trying to fool as it seems like cameras and technology would have picked this all up? Or maybe not?

Also, which vehicle/s were these plates used on (many seem to think the ex employee red truck). Why have we heard nothing about the Toyota Tundra other than the vague reference to multiple vehicles owned by FD/FORE in the arrest warrant? Or, were these plates a red herring to throw off LE and waste their time when the investigation was at a critical point and resources could have been stretched?

You know some of what you write has a ring of truth to it! I definitely agree that FD didn't factor in that JD disappearance would be reported so quickly. Like your thoughts on FD using the train tracks and poison Ivy being there. I do not know this area in CT at all, so I'm wondering would going the route of the train tracks have been faster for FD to take?

would love someones take that is more familiar with the area.

I totally agree with an emergency plan being in place.

However, I really believe that the trip to New York was Planned for the children.

Not an issue getting the children up and out of NYC to drive just over an hour to NC in time for the visitation.

IMO.
Totally agree as I do that trip all the time. The thing though is that with MD traffic coming north in the am would have been a very rough trip by car. But as you said it would have also depended on FD pick up time and the pick up time might have made the return departure time a bit more flexible for JD/Nanny.

I think also what I was trying to say was that the 2 friends were able to connect with either Nanny or GF to figure out that the police report needed to be filed and the house checked. I also thought that perhaps GF/Nanny/Friends were aware that something was wrong much earlier in the day and secured the guards in advance of the police report being filed and that the children were secured/safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay