Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the note of assistants reading, does that mean adding info here might then help suspects, etc.?
Yes, unfortunately. We have probably sadly been a focus group for FD/Pattis. Its part of the process. But I believe LE has this case well in hand and because of the quick work of her friends reporting her missing that time wasn't lost on the front end as we sadly see in so many missing cases. As the NCPD Chief said its a complex case with alot of forensic work and it will just take time.

Last edited:
He fooled me. I really thought I was safe with him. He was home to me. Everybody but me still believes he is a great person. When we met, we had a lot of people in common. Every person I ever knew has been taken from my life. I only know the tip of the iceberg as far as what has been said about me. I can't imagine the things I don't know. I am shunned now and broken.
The best revenge is to lead a happy life and a good therapist can be a wonderful guide to get you there. No one can permanently steal your joy and I hope you won't allow this creep to succeed at that. May I suggest a first step? Show up at a homeless shelter to volunteer this week-end.

Is it the same? I think that was the one on Farmington Ave leading to West Hartford. I'm thinking this search is the one on the mountain. It's been a long time so I could be wrong. MOO.
The article states that they’re there training the K9s but mentioned that they did select that area on purpose to try and find evidence in the case.

I personally didn’t see anything wrong or inappropriate in your posts. As a psych nurse, after a death or a code involving an out-of-control patient, we had a briefing or a wrap up.

We were encouraged to express our feelings and make suggestions for next time. Often times, staff members would make humorous comments as a stress release.

We ALL knew the actual incident involved extreme sadness, anxiety, stress and other emotions. We were never told not to cry nor to laugh.

When someone makes a humorous comment re one of our cases here at WS, I don’t see it as being inappropriate. I see it as being part of his/her dealing with, sometimes his/her grieving process, the case being followed.

MOO

Working in the field with families who are in crisis I have found that humor is for sure a coping mechanism that for me is needed for survival.

I just reported my earlier post and asked that it be deleted as I am unable to do so personally and based on your feedback. Thanks again and I apologize for my insensitivity and thank you for your accurate, relevant, and constructive feedback @AbbyG !
Your humor has helped me get through this horrible case. Your funny comments were posted when I needed a good LOL!

To me, your comments have been very funny, very helpful and VERY appropriate! I’m so glad you’re on this case and I always look forward to both your humorous and your serious comments!

MOO

If all we found on WS were cut-and-dried observations about the crimes discussed, most of us would seek another forum.

The personal stories as well as the humor add to the experience and make us think from another's point of view.

I would be surprised if professional detectives didn't take into account their own personal journeys as they attempt to understand perps and I expect they find a great deal of humor in the cases they work.

Please don't censor yourselves. The mods can sweep through and do that if personal stories take over the thread.
Agree. Thank you for making this statement. Let the mods decide.

Since they're searching near Farmington it's likely they have reason to believe that he brought the body back up there (maybe some evidence in the 80MS house, like her blood in a drain, etc?)

But, since they're back to looking in water, if there's reason to believe that the body could be in the vicinity of NC, I have always thought that Browns Reservoir along Silver Spring Rd/East St would be a logical place. I don't think it's fenced, it's quite remote, it's along the way between Welles Lane and Pound Ridge, and it would be easy to connect back onto Rt 33 to 7 or up to 84 to get back to Farmington pretty quick.
It's also "just over the CT/NY line".
I know this to be a place where teens can go to do nefarious teen things, private and out of the way (not like murder, mind you, stuff like many people do when teenaged).

Not sure how full the reservoir is at this time of year, but easy access to water and not likely to be seen back there.

Of course, there are literally hundreds of potential spots between NC and Farmington. I'm sure LE has information that's driving them to strategic possibilities.

Since they're searching near Farmington it's likely they have reason to believe that he brought the body back up there (maybe some evidence in the 80MS house, like her blood in a drain, etc?)

But, since they're back to looking in water, if there's reason to believe that the body could be in the vicinity of NC, I have always thought that Browns Reservoir along Silver Spring Rd/East St would be a logical place. I don't think it's fenced, it's quite remote, it's along the way between Welles Lane and Pound Ridge, and it would be easy to connect back onto Rt 33 to 7 or up to 84 to get back to Farmington pretty quick.
I know this to be a place where teens can go to do nefarious teen things, private and out of the way (not like murder, mind you, stuff like many people do when teenaged).

Not sure how full the reservoir is at this time of year, but easy access to water and not likely to be seen back there.

Of course, there are literally hundreds of potential spots between NC and Farmington. I'm sure LE has information that's driving them to strategic possibilities.
If water is back in the discussion then consideration has to be given to the Pound Ridge home of his in-laws. It had not been sold yet, it is isolated and has a dock. And, most importantly it is 15 minutes from Welles and he knows the area well.

I could not agree more. I have been very much enjoying the flavor of this thread/case. The humor has been grounding and the personal experiences enlightening.

Chiming in here. This has quite possibly been the best group I've ever posted with and the threads for Jennifer are full of wonderful people offering new information, personal anecdotes, theories and so much more! I appreciate all of the contributors to JD's threads and, like @angelainwi said, the temperament and "flavor" of these threads. JMO

From @MrFixit mouth to LE Dive team ear! So glad to hear they are in the water today as this location makes so much sense given its proximity to 4JC.
It was a very good decision on their part, however I’m still stuck on the idea that she is buried and not in the water. But given his history of water sports he likely does have all the gear to hide it well under water.

Yes, the location you mentioned is remote and offers surprisingly easy access with the reservoir being on either side of the street in a short section. Here is map again: Google Maps

Wonder if FD veered into this area when he was 'misled by waze' last week? Would be curious to know.

I think we all take things differently. I would start by “is it relevant to you...” I absolutely understand that many on this forum are suffering their own personal hell or have gone through things I couldn’t even contemplate.

I just feel like this group of us has continued to press on in spite of zero information and kept our wits about us. And humor. Gallows humor if you will.

I took a walk to another thread (Mackenzie Lueck) some nights ago and I was struck by the lack of cohesion happening. It seemed to be a hot mess. I absolutely identify with wanting to help a victim and wanting it to have a sacred levity because we are talking about a human life extinguished. And the ramifications of that life loss are unimaginable.

Having said that, I can’t quit my gallows humor because it is how I cope. I can’t criticize how the Casey Anthony forum in some ways went to absolute crap because people kept screaming over and over “about the baby” and finding her remains as though months later there would be a child appearing as though she would still look like that in the pictures. Reality was it was bones that wouldn’t even crowd a shoebox.

I think everyone is absolutely entitled to take things they way they choose. I just think I can find Justice for Jennifer and not go to some deep dark place. I’ve been there before and it sucks for me and accomplishes nothing.

Back on track: I know everyone said the HLN special was worth watching but did those who actually saw it think that new charges were imminent (by that I mean real soon)? Because I someday hope to meet Keanu Reeves and tell him he was my big crush and I truly believe this will happen, just maybe when we are wheeling around in an assisted living type situation? So charges will be filed much sooner than that??? I hope.

Yes, unfortunately. We have probably sadly been a focus group for FD/Pattis. Its part of the process. But I believe LE has this case well in hand and because of the quick work of her friends reporting her missing that time wasn't lost on the front end as we sadly see in so many missing cases. As the NCPD Chief said its a complex case with alot of forensic work and it will just take time.

So...on balance, do we help? Does LE ever say we help? I can’t see how we wouldn’t as it’s a group of smart, caring, often experienced people brainstorming but if not, I’ll just keep my musings (not that mine are so great) to myself.

I think we all take things differently. I would start by “is it relevant to you...” I absolutely understand that many on this forum are suffering their own personal hell or have gone through things I couldn’t even contemplate.

I just feel like this group of us has continued to press on in spite of zero information and kept our wits about us. And humor. Gallows humor if you will.

I took a walk to another thread (Mackenzie Lueck) some nights ago and I was struck by the lack of cohesion happening. It seemed to be a hot mess. I absolutely identify with wanting to help a victim and wanting it to have a sacred levity because we are talking about a human life extinguished. And the ramifications of that life loss are unimaginable.

Having said that, I can’t quit my gallows humor because it is how I cope. I can’t criticize how the Casey Anthony forum in some ways went to absolute crap because people kept screaming over and over “about the baby” and finding her remains as though months later there would be a child appearing as though she would still look like that in the pictures. Reality was it was bones that wouldn’t even crowd a shoebox.

I think everyone is absolutely entitled to take things they way they choose. I just think I can find Justice for Jennifer and not go to some deep dark place. I’ve been there before and it sucks for me and accomplishes nothing.

Back on track: I know everyone said the HLN special was worth watching but did those who actually saw it think that new charges were imminent (by that I mean real soon)? Because I someday hope to meet Keanu Reeves and tell him he was my big crush and I truly believe this will happen, just maybe when we are wheeling around in an assisted living type situation? So charges will be filed much sooner than that??? I hope.

agree, we have a great group here. everyone comes from different backgrounds and have different viewpoints...thats what makes the dialogue so great.

lets get back into things. not sure if most got a chance to watch it. thought it was good, no real new juicy info but nice to see a video nonetheless of the different parts of this story.
with that said, they did miss a very valid point thats been brought up here multiple times for a motive which is financial. that is very real beside the divorce and custody of kids.

I love that all the LE folks saw this and had a good laugh because they have serious evidence explaining what he's done in great detail.

I expect the DA is already working on his/her maps and charts.

We'll all one day know Who? What? Where? When? and Why?
Can't help but think these recent pleas and interviews have been scripted by his attorney.
NP has stated that he is in the dark but for the arrest warrants.

People talk.Cops talk. IMO, he has a sense of what is coming. No more talk of his love for MT. Now, it's all about the children and Jennifer and Jennifer's mother.

So late to the table.

MOO.
I could not agree more. I have been very much enjoying the flavor of this thread/case. The humor has been grounding and the personal experiences enlightening.
FYI - I am relatively new here and have found the discussion very helpful and serious. Personal observations and humor have not been over the top or offensive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13