Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some photos as you drive on Mountain Spring. At least three of the huge estate lots to the left of his house for sale belong to Fore Group. That is a ton of acreage.
Excellent sleuthing. I'm curious though that when we looked at the tax log I don't think we saw any other properties that he owed property tax on to the town of Farmington. Are the properties you photographed in Farmington and do we think they belong to FORE/FD?

I have a few questions - apologies if these have been addressed already, I am just catching up. Great catch about the damaged nail -- is this on the hand that he covered with a glove when sweeping? Do we know if he is right or left-handed? Did JD try to slam the car door (or back door) on him but she did not manage to escape? Also the house in NC that he cleaned and swept so diligently - RO posted pix of him literally inspecting the front entry that he also mopped and swept. Did he carry something through that door on the day he committed murder, and did he have to make sure there was no evidence of this? Also MT - with all the signaling Norm has been trying to do, isn't it likely that FD can bring her down, but not without incriminating himself, and he is desperate for her to back him up though she knows everything? I think she was sticking by him and helping to cover up murder. She is not a good person. IMO MOO.
BBM: Wow, thanks for catching that FD had a damaged fingernail in photographs taken after JD went missing! I wouldn't be surprised if so (FD injured his finger during the 'serious physical assault', or afterwords when he got rid of her body) and that's why FD was wearing a glove (black - weird to wear only one, especially in the heat of June) when he was photographed sweeping the entryway of his house in Farmington after he got out on bail.

I'm thinking any injuries or marks on his person (FD's) were duly noted by LE when they examined him after they arrested him and found the 'severe poison ivy rash' on him. LE has alot of information they've gathered during their investigation, and are very competent, it's just going to take some time... JMO.

Excellent sleuthing. I'm curious though that when we looked at the tax log I don't think we saw any other properties that he owed property tax on to the town of Farmington. Are the properties you photographed in Farmington and do we think they belong to FORE/FD?
They are all on Mountain Spring Road in Farmington in succession. It appears to be a large parcel that he subdivided into plots to build custom homes.

Bringing this over from Thread #10 to reply to queries on this thread about the extent of the dogs barking:

I am convinced that the noise that morning had something to do with JD’s disappearance. Too coincidental, and besides, only someone who is desperately trying to accomplish something would be making that kind of racket at 5:00am, so loudly that the neighbors and all of the nearby dogs could hear it.

Yes, it is very suspicious, and keeps bothering me, especially that the dogs in the neighborhood supposedly barked for hours.

A loud noise is one thing for dogs to bark at for awhile while it's ongoing, but with their acute sense of smell, I wonder if they kept barking for hours because they could smell something foul. BBM above and below.

Signs that a dog has picked up on the smell of a cadaver can vary from one dog to another. However, the dog will do something that it would not normally do when it does sniff out a cadaver. For example, some dogs will get into a sitting position at the spot where the smell has been identified while others may start scraping at the area with their paws. Some dogs simply stare at the spot where they detect the smell and are very intense when they do this. Others may bark and whine when they pick up on the scent of a cadaver.

Read more at: Can Dogs Smell Cadavers? - Wag!
I too am convinced that the barking dog(s) is very significant.

I saw it when they took the pic of him from his first jog also when he was in the nail meeting. I’ll post some ss here. I’m sorry it’s on his ring finger I must have forgotten because of so many details.

Great eye! Love all your posts! Could you also take a closer look at the video of his visit to the grocery store?

EXCLUSIVE: Eyewitness News questions Fotis Dulos after he posts bond

I used my phone to take a screen shot, but the quality is not up to par with yours! I don’t see an injury at this time.

I don’t want to rain on your theory!-but it could have been an after bail I-am-so-stupid punch to the wall, although I don’t think Foolos ever thinks of himself as stupid.

The tee, however, just grates on my nerves every time I view it again. “Avon, Old Farm Skiers”- nope, no subliminal message there. He really thinks he is the smartest guy in the room, doesn’t he?

Thank you everyone for keeping the media thread updated - been out of pocket - I was hoping for an arrest soon but after what we discovered in the Kenzie Lueck case I’m now considering the possibility none of her tissue has been located and/or identified. LE in Utah was quick to declare KL deceased when they got the dNA back on the tissue in the burn pile- making me wonder now just what they have discovered in JDs case...

BBM: Wow, thanks for catching that FD had a damaged fingernail in photographs taken after JD went missing! I wouldn't be surprised if so (FD injured his finger during the 'serious physical assault', or afterwords when he got rid of her body) and that's why FD was wearing a glove (black - weird to wear only one, especially in the heat of June) when he was photographed sweeping the entryway of his house in Farmington after he got out on bail.

I'm thinking any injuries or marks on his person (FD's) were duly noted by LE when they examined him after they arrested him and found the 'severe poison ivy rash' on him. LE has alot of information they've gathered during their investigation, and are very competent, it's just going to take some time... JMO.

Just to be clear, it was Kimch33Kim (not me) who spotted that damaged nail! Really well-observed, Kimch.

I saw it when they took the pic of him from his first jog also when he was in the nail meeting. I’ll post some ss here. I’m sorry it’s on his ring finger I must have forgotten because of so many details.
Maybe he got it caught in a dumpster lid as it closed. He would have lifted the lid with his left hand and tossed with his right hand if he is right handed.

Thank you everyone for keeping the media thread updated - been out of pocket - I was hoping for an arrest soon but after what we discovered in the Kenzie Lueck case I’m now considering the possibility none of her tissue has been located and/or identified. LE in Utah was quick to declare KL deceased when they got the dNA back on the tissue in the burn pile- making me wonder now just what they have discovered in JDs case...

I thought the same originally but then realized these are 2 very different scenes.
KL - backyard fire pit
JD - Literally tons and tons and tons of trash that has been cut into smaller pieces and then incinerated.

I am guessing the incinerator at MIRA (if her remains made it there) would do a more thorough job of disguising/hiding remains then a backyard pit.

IMO

Where is it cited that the employee truck exchange took place at 80MS? The Fore Group office was at 4JC so it’s also possible the employee truck was left there. It was reported the employee as using it all week and returning to FD on weekends. All I’ve seen is that the truck exchange took place between 4-5:30 in Farmington.

After FD was done using the Red Truck, he left it parked at 80 Mountain Springs and Walked 40 minutes home according to his phone pings.

Why would FD leave it parked at 80 MS and Walk 40 minutes home if the trade could have been completed at 4JC?

FD wanted employee to think that FD had Not driven the truck that Friday and therefore had to leave the red truck exactly where the employee last saw the red truck parked.

FD's phone pings prove his Walking home from 80 MS and also when the employee returned from NC and picked up FD at 4JC, the phone pings prove they went directly to 80 MS, for the switch.

Wondering if LE got a warrant to put recording devices in FD's home and wiretap FD's phone. I know LE sometimes does that, hoping the person will slip up and incriminate himself....It would almost have been better if MT and FD continued to live together and and been audio recorded in their home. (No doubt NP would have warned FD about this possibility but you never know what someone will wind up saying). IMHO.

FD's phone pings prove his Walking home from 80 MS and also when the employee returned from NC and picked up FD at 4JC, the phone pings prove they went directly to 80 MS, for the switch.
While this sequence of events seems likely, I don't think we have phone ping information for the employee and we only have approximate time for the truck switch (between 4pm and 5:30).

Today's news- Another murderer on the loose after he cut off
his ankle monitor while his trial was in session.

As we've discussed previously there was a delay in the time he
removed the ankle monitor and the time LE was aware.

ABC News this am said he removed the monitor at 11pm and LE
was not aware till the next day. So he had a jump on his escape.

Strip Club Shooter Rene Carrillo Cuts Ankle Monitor, Jumps Bail During Dallas Murder Trial
I'm curious to the time frame on this. If the monitor was removed at 11pm, the next day would have been an hour. Any mention of exact time LE became aware. I wonder what model ankle security they were wearing? You know FD loved reading that story!

I am confused by the current lack of searches for JD. If large scale searches were going on, wouldn't we know about it? I think yes.

So, why aren't LE asking for the public's help searching? Or, why isn't LE conducting them on their own? What does LE know that would preclude them from doing large scale coordinated searches? I feel like the only answer I can come up with is that they know where she is? But then if they know where she is why no murder charges? I keep getting stuck in this loop.

Wondering if LE got a warrant to put recording devices in FD's home and wiretap FD's phone. I know LE sometimes does that, hoping the person will slip up and incriminate himself....It would almost have been better if MT and FD continued to live together and and been audio recorded in their home. (No doubt NP would have warned FD about this possibility but you never know what someone will wind up saying). IMHO.
I was kinda wondering that about MT as well, or the mystery friend's phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine