Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NYP Article:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Quotes from article:
"Jennifer, who grew up in New York City, went on to earn her masters in writing from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Fotis had a brief marriage to another Brown grad which ended in July 2004"[BBM].

"He and Jennifer eventually reunited and married in August 2004 [BBM], staging an opulent wedding at the Metropolitan Club in New York". [Was this an error on the part of NYP and actual date was 8/05 and NOT 8/04?]

"According to the Brown classmate, “It was big and grand and it was old New York and that’s the way Hill [Jennifer’s late father] was. [He] had a big, generous personality and the wedding reflected that.”

"According to the family source, Jennifer’s “family didn’t really know what to make of Fotis.”
NEWS AND NOTES - Brown Class of 2002
This link from Brown says they were married in February of 2005, I think. It’s in the November/December 2015 section, look for “DJ Paul” at the beginning of a small paragraph where it’s referenced.

This link from Brown says they were married in February of 2005, I think. It’s in the November/December 2015 section, look for “DJ Paul” at the beginning of a small paragraph where it’s referenced.

Yes-this is what I was talking about. I don’t know if there is really any significance to the timing; except that, for me, I’d rather think JD wasn’t going to take the chance that she’s planned a big fancy wedding, and the divorce may not be final yet on her wedding day-a month would be cutting it way too close for me

Yes, that's the way I read it too.

So, FD marriage 1 divorce was 7/04 and JD/FD 2nd marriage was 2/05 at the Metropolitan Club in NYC. Oddly I didn't find an announcement in the NYTs. Did anyone find the announcement?

JD I believe said she 'ran into' FD at Aspen airport a year before they got married and then he contacted her 6 months after the 'chance' encounter at Aspen airport. She said they were both living downtown in NYC at the time they 'reconnected'. Wonder when FD moved from Canton, CT (believed he lived there with wife 1) to NYC? Coincidence or not that he was back in the city? Or, did he move back to the city to go to grad school?

Yes-this is what I was talking about. I don’t know if there is really any significance to the timing; except that, for me, I’d rather think JD wasn’t going to take the chance that she’s planned a big fancy wedding, and the divorce may not be final yet on her wedding day-a month would be cutting it way too close for me

I find it interesting. Her parents were Upper East side residents for many years. We learn through a friend that she had an opulent wedding in the city.
Yet nothing in the N Y Times?

In the whole scheme of things it really doesn't matter.

The poor girl is missing and those that love her are in anguish.

Please don't delete your pictures. I myself, as well as I'm sure others here, are not from the area and appreciate seeing the pictures. I live in the Midwest so I'm grateful to those who take and share pics. Thank you for doing it!
Glad to hear people like to see them! More are coming but need to find good way to put them all in one place to view as posting single pictures makes things hard I think. When I post the pictures as a group I will put them in the media thread so they don't get lost in the threads here.

If there are any sites that people are interested in just post the names as I have a couple of free days due to the holiday. So far on the list: train tracks from NC station to Talmadge Hill, Lapham Rd. location where JD Suburban was found along with the NC Town mulch pit across the street, better picture of pond at Waveny that was drained, and Irwin Park.

For those not from this area its hard to explain that woodlands are everywhere. There is very little true open space in the way that you might see in the midwest or southwest for example. Waveny Park complex is probably about the most open land that is in NC and Irwin Park also is largely open space except for the rear of the park. Houses here (other than downtown locations in NC) are literally plucked down in a cleared area in the woods. NC does have some areas that are more rolling hills that have been cleared over time and so look a bit more like farms on cleared land than true woodlands but truly the woods are never far away from anything in the area IMO.

I also took some shots at Brown's Reservoir today using a different route than normal so saw the signs that it is protected by cameras. Not sure how the cameras (didn't actually see any cameras BTW) are distributed as its a sizable area and Brown's is smaller than some of the other reservoirs that people have asked about. I've never seen these camera signs before so will look for them at the other area reservoirs as I get time.

Not sure how I missed the formal statement from FD about 'trusting the system':

Fotis Dulos asks public to 'trust the system' in new statement

Quote from article:

"In a statement, Fotis wrote, "My children are the center of my world. I understand the public's perception of me as a monster, given the little they know about the case, but I trust the system and the process and ask the public to do the same. I believe I have been and will continue to be treated fairly by the criminal justice system. Please keep my children and Jennifer in your thoughts.""

Thanks for doing this post!

Is the NBC CT article you mention about MIRA in the media thread? I'm wondering if we are getting conflicting information on the MIRA search in terms of the dumped items by MT/FD? It seems some articles refer to certain materials from the MT/FD trashbin oddessy possibly being incinerated and then we see other articles where the MIRA people said that the material from the Albany route had been segregated into a special section so that LE could comb through everything and this was possible due to the 1 extra day in the schedule due to the holiday weekend. I have to admit to being more than a bit confused.
Here is one of the early articles about MIRA search based on statement from State Police:
Police say they know what they're looking for at trash facility in Dulos case

Please don't delete your pictures. I myself, as well as I'm sure others here, are not from the area and appreciate seeing the pictures. I live in the Midwest so I'm grateful to those who take and share pics. Thank you for doing it!

I agree, we need all these photos.
Some of us, live in other countries, and have no idea of the area.

I have a horrible feeling that Jennifer will never be found. It totally makes sense to me now why he put the license plate in the drain. It wouldn’t incinerate.

I believe most of the bags went to MIRA and were incinerated before the 2 bags that LE found before pick up. Jennifer I’m afraid to
say it, was in those bags.

@MrFixit .
Didn't know how to bring this over so C/P'd it.

I don't know about the state police, however *IF* Jennifer's search was to be re-focussed to the West Hartford Reservoir property they have a small but mighty police force that will assist. Not rent-a-cops, decorated, committed, and highly knowledgeable...especially about the WHR.

Could you tell us a bit more about them?
Do you think they may be involved now?
I’ve talked to a couple officers in my hikes at WHR, retired from other big police departments. Good guys. They know that place like the back of their hand. And given that, we should really hope LE uses them for their knowledge of WHR cause we are short for time. We go back and forth on this site and focus our ideas far more effectively with the insights of people with more knowledge than us. I find it so helpful. LE should too.

I have a horrible feeling that Jennifer will never be found. It totally makes sense to me now why he put the license plate in the drain. It wouldn’t incinerate.

I believe most of the bags went to MIRA and were incinerated before the 2 bags that LE found before pick up. Jennifer I’m afraid to
say it, was in those bags.

Only a minor thought that doesn’t take away from anything you said plus I may be wrong: I feel like a license plate would incinerate. When a car burns, I don’t think the plate survives.

I also fear that she will never be found. I hope LE is able to build a solid case and convict FD (who I absolutely believe is responsible for her death), and I hope he never sees another dime from JD or her estate, or from GF.

Thanks for doing this post!

Is the NBC CT article you mention about MIRA in the media thread? I'm wondering if we are getting conflicting information on the MIRA search in terms of the dumped items by MT/FD? It seems some articles refer to certain materials from the MT/FD trashbin oddessy possibly being incinerated and then we see other articles where the MIRA people said that the material from the Albany route had been segregated into a special section so that LE could comb through everything and this was possible due to the 1 extra day in the schedule due to the holiday weekend. I have to admit to being more than a bit confused.

Thanks for all of your awesome pictures/photos! Great work. I could totally see you zipping by 4 Jefferson Crossing and asking to use the bathroom...lol.

I forgot to link the article for the trash bin pickup date of May 28th. Sorry about that. This is a great article. It had some timeline items that I hadn’t seen before.

Timeline of New Canaan Mother's Disappearance

Okay so this is my understanding of the timeline relating to the trash bin odyssey of stupidity:
1. 7:10 pm on May 24th in Hartford, CT. MT and FoDu’s phones are pinging on Albany Avenue between Baltimore and Edwards Streets. C4 video captures male depositing the trash bags into multiple trash cans.

2. May 28–garage truck makes a collection on Albany Avenue. This is just when the trash bags were collected and taken to MIRA. Those items were shredded and likely burned before LE gets there. This next bit I cut and paste from the article I linked above is why I think LE didn’t find any part of JD at MIRA. This is disappointing:

“On Saturday, June 8, troopers continued to search for evidence related to Jennifer's disappearance at MIRA in Hartford. A source tells NBC Connecticut that troopers are specifically looking for evidence that might have been picked up by a garbage truck and shredded inside the facility days after Jennifer disappeared.

Also on Saturday, an employee at MIRA told NBC Connecticut that some of the clues related to Jennifer's disappearance may have been burned before police had the chance to search the facility.

3. On May 31st, LE learns that MT and FoDu’s phones were pinging along Albany Avenue on May 24th at 7:10 pm. They go to command center in Hartford and view C4 video and see the trash bin odyssey of stupidity. They race to Albany Avenue and fortunately were able to collect some of the bags.

4. LE submits the items contained in the bags to DESPP LAB on June 1st. DESPP Lab notifies police the same day that the items tested positive for Jennifer’s blood.

5. Most MSM articles start mentioning that police are searching MIRA on June 4th as the official first day of search although it is possible that LE was there earlier between May 31st and June 4th.

Yeah the articles are very confusing and they did segregate the trash at MIRA for police to search but I unfortunately think that the trash bags they were looking for had already been shredded and those shredded piles incinerated/burned before LE got to MIRA.

That is not the news I wanted to hear. Now it’s possible they found stuff in the shredded piles they were pretty much searching for weeks at MIRA but I am really starting to have my doubts they found anything significant. If LE did it’s bone or skull fragments and they will take longer to test to link to JD.

If JD was dismembered and in those bags the State, when they charge for murder, is going to have to try this case without her body/remains. JMO. And her family will have nothing to bury. So sad. Just MOO!

Here’s to hoping they did find some evidence of remains at MIRA and it’s just taking a long time to test or they will have enough without a body to successfully prosecute or that her body is somewhere else and will be Found

Last edited:
Perhaps the one from the alumni publication was missing a word after “wedding” such as “reception”? Or, as is sometimes the case with such publications, someone just made a typo.
Pics are so important everyone! I wouldn't know heads nor tails without them, thanks for posting them.

It's interesting (and sad) to note that the body of little Noah Tomlin (see announcement at top of page) was found after much searching at a trash gathering location. LE also searched extensively by land, air and water.

Nothing has been reported about the state of his body but much was said about the terrible conditions under which LE searched, going through 2 million pounds of garbage by hand.

Maybe, just maybe, next week LE will have had a belly full of FD, Pattis and Ms. Is It Relevant and will give us all the information we crave as they haul FD's itchy behind back to jail with no bail!

So much for independence, FD!

Last edited:
Some timeline stuff for @oviedo
I hope most isn’t duplicates but this article covers everything I found below. If you think it’s important to your timeline please feel free to add. When I found this article it had items I really hadn’t seen before. My apologies for any duplications.

Timeline of New Canaan Mother's Disappearance

1. May 28: Garbage truck makes collection on Albany Avenue and trash is taken to MIRA.
2. May 29: Helicopter and drone search of Waveny Park. LE still searching Waveny Park.
3. May 30: LE search property at Pound Ridge, NY.
Vigil is held for JD at Aloysius Church in New Canaan led by Reverend Robert Kinabalu.
4. May 31st: LE puts out JD missing person poster and asks for tips from those driving by Waveny Park on May 24th. JDs car was found on Lapham Road north of Merritt Parkway on the western perimeter of Waveny Park.
5. May 31st: LE also searches multiple locations in Hartford on Milford St., Albany Avenue and Homestead Avenue and Sigourney Street. This is when LE learned FoDu and MTs phones were pinning in Hartford on evening of May 24th and view C4 video and collect the trash bags that were not picked up and sent to MIRA.
6. Most MSM lists June 4th as first official day LE at MIRA.
7. June 5th: LE executes Search Warrants on 61 Sturbridge Hill.

8. June 6th: Attorney Michael Rose who was representing FoDu in the divorce and custody matter withdraws representation citing “considerations OTHER than money” as his reason.
9. June 6th: MT and her attorney Andrew Bowman meet with LE and States Attorney Richard Colangelo. LE searches pond on Waveny Park.
10. June 7th: LE is still searching 4 Jefferson Crossing. MT goes there with LE and her attorney Bowman. FD hires Norm Pattis.
11. June 11: LE searches The Pond in Avon.
12. June 12: LE searches Fisher Meadows Pond on Old Farm Road in Avon.
13. June 24th: I believe this is the date officially LE stops searching MIRA.
14. July 3: LE searches MDC Reservoir with LE, K9’s and divers were at Reservoir #3.

Hope that helps to add to the timeline. I think the most significant find was May 28th which is when the garbage truck picked up the bags FoDu allegedly dumped.

Regarding the IMO theory that FD walked down the powerline from behind his house to the Red Trail at West Hartford Resevoir, I can’t account for the section closest to his house but the lower part is very clear, graveled, and downhill (pic 1)
D8459AF1-0C3F-4541-9B2D-D7E74730E2C7.jpeg Pic 1
This powerline connects to the top left corner of there Red Trail and goes to the right to the far left corner of Reservoir 3, (pic 2), which LE reported putting a dive team in 7/3.
B90A8ECD-919F-4A00-834C-E5E338E29079.jpeg Pic 2
Here is the pic of the WHR trail map. I have marked in Red the Jeff Xing house (pic 3)79F7509A-C9B1-41FA-B303-4B2F5BF70765.jpeg
With my 30lb child in a child-carrier backpack I walked a section of the red trail from the parking lot to the intersection with the powerline and then to the left corner of Res 3. Also up over a grassy hill that holds several utilities.
A couple things I learned: you would have to dig off past the edge of the woods, off somewhere your digging won’t be heard or overseen and still be able to find your way back to it, and good luck with that poison ivy. There are paths that branch off from both sides of that section. Also walking that section is completely uphill. Which was very grueling with a 30lb backpack, seeing as I am not in shape. If I didn’t have a heart attack from learning our Farmington car tax bills were over due I am certainly having one now lol.

Last edited:
I find it interesting. Her parents were Upper East side residents for many years. We learn through a friend that she had an opulent wedding in the city.
Yet nothing in the N Y Times?

In the whole scheme of things it really doesn't matter.

The poor girl is missing and those that love her are in anguish.
GF is from NJ. Check out Essex County news papers for engagement or wedding announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum