Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #13 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th of July!

I am feeling inspired by the holiday to write in different colors for fun...lol. Tired of same old black and white. Boring!

So a couple of thoughts. Also an attempt to answer questions posed by posters.

Little Bitty doesn’t like being bossy but in this one way, I am gonna be bossy! A lot of questions people have are mostly covered in the Arrest Warrant. For me, the Arrest Warrant is the Bible for this case right now until LE gives us more information. Without knowing the details of it, I really would have a hard time posting theories and understanding what is relevant and what is not.

Please read the Arrest Warrant. It is your friend! Okay, I’m off my bossy soapbox now. I have read it multiple times and reference it daily. Link for Arrest Warrant (just click on the text of the Warrant and you can read it):
Arrest warrant for Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis

1. The 2014 Black Ford SVT Raptor registered to FoDu which was seized by LE on May 31st with a search warrant is the SAME Raptor seen on C4 video in Hartford at 7:10 pm making multiple stops at trash bins along Albany Avenue between Baltimore and Edwards streets. This Raptor has unique characteristics like a sticker in the back window and a light stain on the lower front bumper. These markings were observed on C4 video and were personally observed by LE. The front license plate of the Raptor was of consistent color to the vehicle belonging to FoDu and and the characters and numerals on it were consistent with characters on the vehicle belonging to FoDu. Additionally, a male wearing a light colored shirt and cap consistent with the appearance of FoDu was seen exiting the vehicle and depositing trashbags into multiple trashbins. These bags had a substance in them observed on C4 to have the appearance consistent with blood. Same dressed male also seen on C4 video depositing item into storm drain on corner of Albany and Garden Streets (a Fed Ex mailer box containing two adhesive altered plates and when properly queried came back as Status Canceled registered to FoDu—-2007 Chevy Suburban (not the same vehicle that JD owned). A female passenger was observed on C4 video with an appearance consistent with MT and she was seen leaning out of the Raptor and either placing an item on the ground or picking up an item. No description of item is given.

Additionally, the Raptor was seen entering the driveway of 4 Jefferson Crossing at 8:10 pm after the trashbin odyssey of stupidity and stopping. The same male seen on C4 video is seen exiting the Raptor, checking the mail and then driving the Raptor further up the driveway towards the house and out of view. The male was wearing the same clothing as the male seen on C4 video just an hour earlier. This was caught by two neighbors surveillance cameras.

LE went to Hartford C4 command center on May 31st—when they learned BOTH FuDo’s and MT’s phones were pinging in the area on May 24th at 7:10 pm on Albany Avenue. They then watched the videos and then raced to Albany Avenue and were able to collect a few of the trash bags seen on C4 video.

Incidentally, I learned today
from a NBC Connecticut article that the garbage truck had been on Albany Avenue for trash pickup on May 28th. Hence, why LE didn’t recover all the bags and why they likely didn’t find much at MIRA. Once a bag arrives it is shredded into piles and incinerated and an unnamed employee told NBC Connecticut that any bags from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that arrived at MIRA had already been shredded and incinerated before LE got there.

The items recovered from the bags LE found in the trashbins were sent to the DESPP lab June 1st. On that same day, DESPP found those items to be positive for JDs blood. Items were a kitchen sponge, clothing and other household items.

The size of the bags, what color they were, more detailed descriptions of the items found, how many bags LE recovered, what size the bags were we simply don’t know. LE hasn’t said and it is not (like most of the information I wrote about) in the Arrest Warrant.

So to sum up. No doubt it’s FuDos same Raptor. LE still has the same Raptor. No doubt IMO that it is FoDu and MT in Hartford. No doubt at all. No third accomplice on this trip at least. They aren’t getting off on the charges of hindering the prosecution in the 1st degree and tampering with evidence unless Jennifer appears alive to tell LE it was all a hoax.

2. What is MDC Reservoir and why did LE/divers/K9’s search on July 3rd:
The Metropolitan District of Connecticut Reservoir and Reservoir 6 are sited for MDC’s water facilities and 1 large and 5 small reservoirs. There are 3000 acres of forest/woodlands. Over 30 miles of paved and gravel roads for joggers and bicyclists. There are hiking trails and wheelchair accessible picnic groves. You can even cross country ski and snowshoe there. Public use is regulated by MDC Police.

The west end of MDC woods are half a mile from 4 Jefferson Crossing where FoDu lives.

NBC CT learned that a dive team had spent 5 hours at Reservoir #3 yesterday and nothing was reported found. They are also training for the K9’s and picked that area bc it’s so close to FoDu’s home. NBC CT said on 7/3/19 that they saw several state police coming out of two locations in the park and that LE has been there all week.

Whew...lol. For my next post I’m adding stuff to the timeline. Lol. I love colors! They need to be used more often by me. I’m just so lazy. I post using my phone and it takes a lot longer than if I would just use my darn computer. Lol

Last edited:
Interesting-I saw a reference in Brown’s classnotes, which said Jennifer and Fotis married on February 5th, and I assume it was 2005. Why did we think they married within a month of his divorce from the former, luckier Mrs. Dulos?
NYP Article:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Quotes from article:
"Jennifer, who grew up in New York City, went on to earn her masters in writing from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Fotis had a brief marriage to another Brown grad which ended in July 2004"[BBM].

"He and Jennifer eventually reunited and married in August 2004 [BBM], staging an opulent wedding at the Metropolitan Club in New York". [Was this an error on the part of NYP and actual date was 8/05 and NOT 8/04?]

"According to the Brown classmate, “It was big and grand and it was old New York and that’s the way Hill [Jennifer’s late father] was. [He] had a big, generous personality and the wedding reflected that.”

"According to the family source, Jennifer’s “family didn’t really know what to make of Fotis.”

Here is the only reference I could find to JD pen name, JENNIFER BEY:

Source: NYP Article: https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

"The family source explained that Jennifer moved to Aspen and Los Angeles for a few years to write under a pen name, Jennifer Bey, and that she “has no history of substance abuse and rarely drank two glasses of wine out at night.”

The above quote was made to the NYP amidst the worst of the No Case Norm victim shaming that took place a couple of weeks ago.

edit- like forgetting to tell the bank that HF 's loans were not gifts.
And now that these homes are in jeopardy of foreclosure/bankruptcy, the bank is gonna be a bit angry.

Don’t you have to pay income tax on a “gift” in excess of $10k? I wonder if these “gifts” showed up on his tax statements in this way, or were they treated like loans? Since you cannot have it both ways in different situations, I wonder what FD did? I’d be willing to bet that $10mil or so never showed up as gifts on the tax statements for Fore Group or the Dulos’ personal tax returns. Either way, he’s in some trouble without the added problem of a missing and presumed dead wife. That right there will put him in prison.

Really appreciate this input as someone without a clue on the outside looking in. So many layers to the onion.

This whole thing is extremely complicated; we don’t usually see a case where there is so much ugliness (of the money/manipulation kind) that goes hand in hand with what we believe to be the murder of a mother; by nobody’s account does there seem to be any additional romantic interests that the defense can point to. Hard to imagine that there is anyone else who would want JD gone-but what they are going to have to wade through to get to the motive is going to be extensive.

Happy 4th of July!

Incidentally, I learned today
from a NBC Connecticut article that the garbage truck had been on Albany Avenue for trash pickup on May 28th. Hence, why LE didn’t recover all the bags and why they likely didn’t find much at MIRA. Once a bag arrives it is shredded into piles and incinerated and an unnamed employee told NBC Connecticut that any bags from the trashbin odyssey of stupidity that arrived at MIRA had already been shredded and incinerated before LE got there.

The items recovered from the bags LE found in the trashbins were sent to the DESPP lab June 1st. On that same day, DESPP found those items to be positive for JDs blood. Items were a kitchen sponge, clothing and other household items.

The size of the bags, what color they were, more detailed descriptions of the items found, how many bags LE recovered, what size the bags were we simply don’t know. LE hasn’t said and it is not (like most of the information I wrote about) in the Arrest Warrant.

Thanks for doing this post!

Is the NBC CT article you mention about MIRA in the media thread? I'm wondering if we are getting conflicting information on the MIRA search in terms of the dumped items by MT/FD? It seems some articles refer to certain materials from the MT/FD trashbin oddessy possibly being incinerated and then we see other articles where the MIRA people said that the material from the Albany route had been segregated into a special section so that LE could comb through everything and this was possible due to the 1 extra day in the schedule due to the holiday weekend. I have to admit to being more than a bit confused.

Good morning. So many smart people on this board with great theories. I have little to add but for this.
The depth of grief and sorrow felt by her close friends is palpable.
Contrasted with FD's interview there is a glaring difference.

But Dulos declared that his estranged wife's disappearance has left his life 'screwed up right now, in a big way'.

'I don't have my kids, Jennifer is not around, Michelle is not around, I'm having a hard time with work. I have a GPS on my foot. Somebody has to look at who is the one worst effected in this situation,' he added.

citygirl,
/QUOTE]

SO FD regards himself as being badly affected by JD's disappearance.
Yikes, what an idiot.
This Creep has shown his colours: all about ME.

The probability that Jennifer has been murdered, he shows no empathy towards the kids, her parents and friends.
He is inconvenienced.
This crazy interview will cause him a great deal of harm, as all can see he considers himself first.
NP was not too smart permitting this show.:D

Jennifer's life with FD must have been horrid, catering to all his wishes, probably immediately.
Certainly, his life will now be so inconvenienced, living in a cage, and I hope very soon.
YIPPEE.

Somehow, my reply was included in the quote, I was answering above.

SO FD regards himself as being badly affected by JD's disappearance.
Yikes, what an idiot.
This Creep has shown his colours: all about ME.

The probability that Jennifer has been murdered, he shows no empathy towards the kids, her parents and friends.
He is inconvenienced.
This crazy interview will cause him a great deal of harm, as all can see he considers himself first.
NP was not too smart permitting this show.:D

Jennifer's life with FD must have been horrid, catering to all his wishes, probably immediately.
Certainly, his life will now be so inconvenienced, living in a cage, and I hope very soon.
YIPPEE.

Don’t you have to pay income tax on a “gift” in excess of $10k? I wonder if these “gifts” showed up on his tax statements in this way, or were they treated like loans? Since you cannot have it both ways in different situations, I wonder what FD did? I’d be willing to bet that $10mil or so never showed up as gifts on the tax statements for Fore Group or the Dulos’ personal tax returns. Either way, he’s in some trouble without the added problem of a missing and presumed dead wife. That right there will put him in prison.
No, the person who receives the gift doesn't have to pay tax on it. The person who gives the gift has to pay tax on it only if they have exceeded his/her total lifetime gift tax exclusion amount 0f $11.2 million (rising to $11.4 million this year).

IMO most people would notice it (passing a sign saying you're leaving one state and entering the next), especially while wearing a court-ordered GPS monitor and being under court-ordered conditions of release on bail for multiple felonies to not leave the state.

FD knew the areas, he knew how close the borders are, and certainly these signs are visible.
(Thanks for the pics afitzy: they are clear).:):):):)

If you have been issued with a Court order, to not cross the border, WHY do this???
As with the divorce proceedings, his financial situation, FD LIES and does as he wishes.
However, not too much longer, I hope.
MOO.

NYP Article:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/22/lawye...orchestrated-her-own-gone-girl-disappearance/

Quotes from article:
"Jennifer, who grew up in New York City, went on to earn her masters in writing from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Fotis had a brief marriage to another Brown grad which ended in July 2004"[BBM].

"He and Jennifer eventually reunited and married in August 2004 [BBM], staging an opulent wedding at the Metropolitan Club in New York". [Was this an error on the part of NYP and actual date was 8/05 and NOT 8/04?]

"According to the Brown classmate, “It was big and grand and it was old New York and that’s the way Hill [Jennifer’s late father] was. [He] had a big, generous personality and the wedding reflected that.”

"According to the family source, Jennifer’s “family didn’t really know what to make of Fotis.”

Perhaps the one from the alumni publication was missing a word after “wedding” such as “reception”? Or, as is sometimes the case with such publications, someone just made a typo.

I don't disagee with you but people not familiar with the area didn't really understand how the situation looked and I was trying to show the situation to those that are unfamilar. If you think its confusing I can simply delete the pictures. No issues.
Oh Fitzy! I don't mean to be contrary. Sorry if it came off that way.

No, the person who receives the gift doesn't have to pay tax on it. The person who gives the gift has to pay tax on it only if they have exceeded his/her total lifetime gift tax exclusion amount 0f $11.2 million (rising to $11.4 million this year).

Thanks for the edification. You can tell that I’ve never been either a recipient or a giver of that amount...so not a problem there if HF hasn’t exceeded the lifetime gift amount. I’m sure there is somewhere else FD has fallen down-likely with the bank, then. Time will tell.

FD knew the areas, he knew how close the borders are, and certainly these signs are visible.
(Thanks for the pics afitzy: they are clear).:):):):)

If you have been issued with a Court order, to not cross the border, WHY do this???
As with the divorce proceedings, his financial situation, FD LIES and does as he wishes.
However, not too much longer, I hope.
MOO.
Agreed. But it happened and he got away with it.

Thanks for doing this post!

Is the NBC CT article you mention about MIRA in the media thread? I'm wondering if we are getting conflicting information on the MIRA search in terms of the dumped items by MT/FD? It seems some articles refer to certain materials from the MT/FD trashbin oddessy possibly being incinerated and then we see other articles where the MIRA people said that the material from the Albany route had been segregated into a special section so that LE could comb through everything and this was possible due to the 1 extra day in the schedule due to the holiday weekend. I have to admit to being more than a bit confused.
The pictures from MIRA of the trash support this narrative. If everything had been burned there would be only ash and these pictures showed shredded material.

I don't disagee with you but people not familiar with the area didn't really understand how the situation looked and I was trying to show the situation to those that are unfamilar. If you think its confusing I can simply delete the pictures. No issues.
Please don't delete your pictures. I myself, as well as I'm sure others here, are not from the area and appreciate seeing the pictures. I live in the Midwest so I'm grateful to those who take and share pics. Thank you for doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum