Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go GF!

Surprised that FD and Pattis weren't on top of this situation. But maybe with LE all over the accounting/forensic accountants on the case now FD couldn't risk being deposed.

Not sure why he wouldn't at least file motion to keep the case going as not showing up risked judgment being filed.

Glad this looks like its heading towards being resolved for GF and her family. The financial ship looks like its sinking for FD.
Perhaps would rather be a no-show than have the bad publicity of invoking the Fifth? Are there any lawyers still representing him in the GF cases?? JMO.

What did MT do at the company to earn this kind of salary?
I am sure her salary was another way for FD to siphon off any money the company earned or had in assets, she probably paid the bills of FD with that money. She claimed to be a marketing expert but the fact that the houses - so many of them - were not selling does not say much of her skill set in that area. She also was noted to be involved with paying an EE a loan of some type so she was involved with bookkeeping - IMO. Or I should say hiding the assets from JD family. All in all just bad actions all round, all while living in JD family owned house with her paramour FD - the great Greek waterskiing God - ahh how lucky was she! What a creep he is! IMO

JD was back home from dropping the children at school around 8:15 - 8:30 am according to a friend who was the last person who spoke with her on the phone around that time, as LE reported to MSM. There has been no information on whether FD even knew the housekeeper's schedule -- they had been estranged for 2 years, and had separate households, and the only time he spent with the children was during supervised visits, and he wasn't allowed to speak with them on the phone unless it was on speakerphone, per Court Orders in their divorce proceedings. The point being, there isn't an obvious way for FD to know the housekeeper's schedule, since he wouldn't be allowed to have casual conversations with anyone in JD's household about her employees and their schedules (nanny, housekeeper, landscaper).

So it would be a stretch IMO, for FD to have known or cared that he 'only had until 12;00 pm' when a housekeeper was coming. Either way, that's a 3.5 hour window. IMO it all was supposed to go very quickly without a struggle, and even with the struggle and the blood that had to be cleaned up, it wouldn't take very long to do that in the heat of the moment (maybe 1/2 hour), then to move her body and her vehicle 3 miles to Waveny Park, and / or then jog to a nearby location where the vehicle he was using was parked (maybe 1/2 to 1 hour), all with time to spare and make the 70 mile drive back to Farmington where FD's cell phone pinged at 1;30 pm, according to LE. All JMO on FD having ample time to do what he did.

FD is a planner, as described by people who know him well. He certainly knew that she would have a housekeeper, since she had one in Farmington. As a thorough planner, he would have made sure to know, IMO, when the housekeeper would be coming.

I am sure her salary was another way for FD to siphon off any money the company earned or had in assets, she probably paid the bills of FD with that money. She claimed to be a marketing expert but the fact that the houses - so many of them - were not selling does not say much of her skill set in that area. She also was noted to be involved with paying an EE a loan of some type so she was involved with bookkeeping - IMO. Or I should say hiding the assets from JD family. All in all just bad actions all round, all while living in JD family owned house with her paramour FD - the great Greek waterskiing God - ahh how lucky was she! What a creep he is! IMO[/QUOTE ]

I thought I read somewhere that Fore had no employees ?? Was she another supposed hired sub contractor ? Sounds like a scheme to me I’m order to siphon money out of Fore ... for FD’s aka Greek Waterski God’s ... lol.. slush fund .

MT's salary as an employee of Fore Group was published as around $126,000 a year, and presumably she wasn't paying for housing since she was living with her daughter at FD's. I don't think there's been anything in MSM about the loan, or anything about the ex employee, whom we're not allowed to sleuth since they are not a person of interest.
Where was the $126K Fore Group salary for MT mentioned? Because this matches exactly the salary amount on the visa/green card application for Fore Group. Is this salary for MT is independently stated, then those two match up and the visa was for MT (which I think would be odd since she lived in and owned a condo in FL).

FD is a planner, as described by people who know him well. He certainly knew that she would have a housekeeper, since she had one in Farmington. As a thorough planner, he would have made sure to know, IMO, when the housekeeper would be coming.
JD was a champion of regiment her family and friends say . So she probably kept the same schedule she had at 4JX ... and even though the judge ordered FD no contact with anyone in JD’s household .... well we all know how well he follows the judges orders . NOT!

Where was the $126K Fore Group salary for MT mentioned? Because this matches exactly the salary amount on the visa/green card application for Fore Group. Is this salary for MT is independently stated, then those two match up and the visa was for MT (which I think would be odd since she lived in and owned a condo in FL).
MT was born in TN - discussed many threads ago.

In following other cases here - I have to believe that LE has a very detailed timeline based on cell phone pings, video cameras, etc. of where FD and MT were in the weeks leading up to May 24 and after. We've only been told about a very specific timeframe (arrest warrant) the afternoon of her disappearance. So assuming they have this timeline and location data by now, why hasn't this led them to her body? We just saw a found body case in Utah and another one based on cell phone pings. Why nothing here? all JMO
Along with all the other premeditated aspects of FD's plans to murder JD, he probably knew enough to avoid having his cell phone pings putting him anywhere near NC and the scene of the crime or where he disposed of her body that day just in case LE ended up looking at him. Even though I don't think he was expecting LE to look at him so quickly and so closely, and he was surprised by that, I think he was cautious enough that he planned ahead to leave his cell phone(s) back at home in Farmington, and to have no cell phone with him when he did the deed 70 miles away, and / or to have a burner phone that he later destroyed.

I think the only reasons FD and MT's cell phones were turned on and pinging when they dumped evidence of the crime along Albany Avenue that evening were because 1) he wasn't yet aware how quickly JD's friends had contacted LE (right around the same time ~7pm, less than 12 hours from her last contact with a friend), and so still assumed he was in the clear, and 2) wanted to be available by phone to the children and keep up with things / track the status of JD's family's knowledge of her 'going missing', and since he was planning to see them the next day; it could have been a part of their routine to have a call the night before a visitation to confirm their plans.

LE is likely to have a thorough understanding of where JD's body was / is hidden at this point based on all the forensic data, tips, footage, etc., and they're processing all that data and building their case and honing in on things, it's just not quite 'showtime' yet. They could even have located her remains by now and / or significant physical evidence on where they are, and aren't planning to announce that until they file the arrest warrant(s).

All JMO.

Last edited:
ITA and JD must have persisted as her boys played soccer and hockey and I know some of them took horses back riding lessons.

This entire waterski fantasy of FD for his children is a total head scratcher for me. Water ski as a sport isn't at all 'big/popular' with children in CT. Sure there are folks that do it but when you see the mass of children of Dulos children age learning to play soccer, football, lacrosse, swim, hockey, field hockey, ride, crew etc. then I can see where if a child was asked instead of doing these more popular sports to spend time at the waterski pond instead then they would be more than a bit annoyed IMO.

Also, from a developmental standpoint many children start playing soccer quite young and the fields are filled with young children playing soccer for a good portion of the year. Most children don't stay with soccer but many do and ditto for the other sports.

Water skiing simply doesn't fit the mold of what most children want to do and I think JD recognized this.

Children only have so much free time so if you have someone wanting children to spend all or most of their available time practicing water skiing then its a problem as they won't get exposure to other sports. Sports for children are so personal and as a parent its hard to figure out which sport your child will enjoy. So, children have to try multiple things to figure out if they like a sport or even if sports are for them. There are so many activities to try to figure out what works for a child and it takes time. I can see why JD was frustrated on behalf of her children if they didn't get time to try other things.

Sports have actually become so competitive for children that its important for them to figure out what they enjoy and get the time in early in the event that they want to play in later years at the high school level. Sounds crazy to put it this way but for some sports its impt to start at 5-6 yrs old to get in the time to be competitive![/QUO

It was posted upthread in the form of a quote from either an older version of the Fore Group website or MT's employment records.
ETA: Since MT was from South America (at some point, which is where she lived when she had her daughter), maybe she still needed a visa, even after living in FL; they do have different kinds of visas and they do expire. Maybe she could get a better one via that job in CT than the one she had in FL and / or it needed to be reupped. JMO.

Last edited:
View attachment 192786
Last picture I’ll post of the West Hartford Reservoir.
Gorgeous place! I feel like that’s too close to Fulos’ home and he wouldn’t want to drive her all that way from New Canaan. @afitzy posted the reservoir information the other day and The Saugatuck Reservoir in Redding and Weston is 100 feet deep in areas. I took these pictures last night while driving in Redding and they reminded me of the houses that Fulos is fond of building. The reservoir map is the third pic.

Attachments

• B8921C03-DC04-4B0A-8DC9-05EFDB1C7315.jpeg
    B8921C03-DC04-4B0A-8DC9-05EFDB1C7315.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 23
  • F7E0D84F-C644-49C0-B44D-9135D2E1C6A6.jpeg
    F7E0D84F-C644-49C0-B44D-9135D2E1C6A6.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 6E343326-0074-4BF1-B2FD-8B6A27608819.jpeg
    6E343326-0074-4BF1-B2FD-8B6A27608819.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 24
Traconis was observed Friday with investigators at a home that she had shared with Fotis Dulos, where police also were seen in the woods behind the residence, according to the Hartford Courant. She gave a videotaped interview, which her attorney, Ryan McGuigan, said indicated “that there was a confession and that she gave evidence as to what she saw, heard and did.”

This is the first I’ve heard of a confession !!
Ryan McGuigan was a TV "expert" that was on Channel 3 giving his view of things. He suggested there could have been a "confession" but he's not MTs attorney and nothing has been made public about what MT said in these meetings.

So FD broke his bail orders to stay in CT but ventured into NY “briefly” claiming a GPS APP took him out of the way to avoid an accident while traveling from Farmington to his property in NC .. I’ve been looking at the map and it’s seems that it would be difficult to accidentally veer into NY the way the maps show the roads in and out of NC . I wonder if LE is aware of exactly where FD “accidentally “ went in NY and for exactly how long .

So FD broke his bail orders to stay in CT but ventured into NY “briefly” claiming a GPS APP took him out of the way to avoid an accident while traveling from Farmington to his property in NC .. I’ve been looking at the map and it’s seems that it would be difficult to accidentally veer into NY the way the maps show the roads in and out of NC . I wonder if LE is aware of exactly where FD “accidentally “ went in NY and for exactly how long .
Don't disagree with you as I had thought he was heading towards Pound Ridge, NY or some other border site. But Pattis said that FD was misled by Waze and that LE was aware of the situation. FD wasn't tossed back in jail so maybe they believed the story. I agree with you that he knew the area well enough and had been coming to NC for years to know when he was in NY. Others here disagreed and the debate died.

Don't disagree with you as I had thought he was heading towards Pound Ridge, NY or some other border site. But Pattis said that FD was misled by Waze and that LE was aware of the situation. FD wasn't tossed back in jail so maybe they believed the story. I agree with you that he knew the area well enough and had been coming to NC for years to know when he was in NY. Others here disagreed and the debate died.
Unfortunately you cannot always prove what your common sense says.

I agree this case is likely one of the most intricate ones ever with all the locations and possible elements of disposal; however, I always go back to the fact
that FD STUPIDLY disposed of 30 bloody bags at 30 trash bins...just take a moment and imagine you are driving down the road with your girlfriend hanging out the window thinking this is a GOOD IDEA??!! He's so narcissistic that he thinks he can get away with this! I believe JD is going to be found in an incredibly obvious place, right under LE's nose, that has been overlooked for that very reason.

Caroline, I agree that there is more stupidity than smarts going on with FD.

The adventure through Hartford makes me doubt an elaborate plan with all angles covered.

Just a note:
Many have mentioned 30 bags recently and I think it's important to remember that we only know there were 30 stops, not that there were 30 bags.

It's possible and likely that many of the cans opened were too full for any additions by FD.

I think he left her body in 80 MS and that would account for the banging at 5am...and I do not think we will hear anything before the MIRA search comes back from being analyzed which takes about 2 weeks which is right before MT’s next court date...it is possible that is when the next phase would start

Don't know about you, but if I had a dead body in my car, my planning, if any, would likely go out the window. My first instinct would be the quickest and easiest way to dispose of the body. That's why I believe Sturbridge Hill in NC is crucial...Heads up LE if your listening. I don't believe they've exhausted that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member