Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he did stop JD’s coverage. Which makes you wonder how he is going to explain opening up a piece of mail that is not addressed to him, even if it was delivered to 4 JC. I don’t think there is any possibility that the bill was addressed to him. I am covered under my husband’s policy, but for Dr visits and lab work, all bills and statements come with my name on them, not my husband’s. I’d like to hear what FD has to say about this?
Medical bills and information usually come addressed and "Personal and Confidential" don't they???

"The statements that (Fotis Dulos), both directly and through his counsel, has been making since his arrest demonstrate his inability to act in the best interests of the children," Dranginis and Scott wrote in the court filing. "Such statements are intended to disparage the plaintiff (Jennifer Dulos), her character, her commitment as a parent, and her reputation, solely in an attempt to benefit his defense and avoid responsibility for the plaintiff's disappearance. No fit parent would make such statements in public about the mother of his children."
Lawyers for Jennifer Dulos’ mother say Fotis ‘not a fit parent’ in custody fight

^^
Here is the article I read yesterday explaining that 14k medical amount. Note the word "worth". IMO
PS this is a Hartford Courant article so if you hit a pay wall open in a private window to view.

Fotis Dulos’ attorney asks judge to order release of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos’ medical records; Grandmother continues fight for custody of couple’s five children
In a motion Wednesday afternoon in Superior Court, Norm Pattis, Dulos’ attorney, wrote: “The defendant seeks information about the diagnosis and treatment Ms. Dulos received in the weeks before her disappearance as such information may shed light on what may have motivated her to disappear.”

The motion said Dulos has possession of some billing records that show $14,000 worth of tests, blood work and other diagnostic treatment from February through April of this year.

Pattis said they want to review so they can evaluate whether “Ms. Dulos, alarmed by her diagnosis and fearing that she might be able to raise the children on her own, took steps to cause her own disappearance in such a way as to raise suspicions about Mr. Dulos.”

Good catch on the word "worth". I would take this to mean - charges BEFORE insurance pays their portion.

Something is fishy with this

@GeorgeColli
Troconis hearing lasts about one minute. Continued to August 19. Only thing that come out of it is that Michelle Troconis only spent one day out of CT in New York. Her GPS wasn’t working so she is staying in CT now.
@WTNH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members