Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is fishy with this

@GeorgeColli
Troconis hearing lasts about one minute. Continued to August 19. Only thing that come out of it is that Michelle Troconis only spent one day out of CT in New York. Her GPS wasn’t working so she is staying in CT now.
@WTNH
Thanks all for the tweets - I've updated the media thread.

@ethanfry
Fotis Dulos lawyer Kevin Smith said he was just here on another matter and happened to pop in, declined further comment
This excuse by Kevin Smith is absolutely the sleaziest thing I've heard since I taught in Junior High School...."Another matter and Pop in"...
He knows how to avoid the appearance of conflict and violation of a court order and he chose to do it anyway. The order said very explicitly that NP and his staff, etc. were to avoid contact with MT...This reeks of minor intimidation, IMOO!

This excuse by Kevin Smith is absolutely the sleaziest thing I've heard since I taught in Junior High School...."Another matter and Pop in"...
He knows how to avoid the appearance of conflict and violation of a court order and he chose to do it anyway. The order said very explicitly that NP and his staff, etc. were to avoid contact with MT...This reeks of minor intimidation, IMOO!

Yeah, I was thinking intimidation, too; or this sighting was designed to get MT to start thinking of FD again. I knew one of them would be there when she came to court. I still think she is not cooperating to the fullest extent.

Are you saying that you think MT will ask for continued visitation with her NYC relative? I hadn't thought of that but why not. She doesn't really have anyone in CT except FD and per her lawyer he is to have no contact whatsoever with her. If she requests to remain out of jurisdiction that would also be a big slap in the face to FD which I, personally, would delight in.
I think she was allowed to leave because it kept her away from her violent boyfriend, who is clearly trying to get her to obstruct justice. MT being out of state in an undisclosed location also gives LE the ability to continue debriefing her without the glare of the media spot light. I believe she is cooperating and has a LOT of useful information.(JMO)

I think she was allowed to leave because it kept her away from her violent boyfriend, who is clearly trying to get her to obstruct justice. MT being out of state in an undisclosed location also gives LE the ability to continue debriefing her without the glare of the media spot light. I believe she is cooperating and has a LOT of useful information.(JMO)

They said today she was only out of state for one day.

In addition to Kevin Smith's, IMO, unlawful appearance, the most interesting thing, again IMOO, is the fact the pre-trial hearing was scheduled for after FD's pre-trial hearing. This will keep the "no contact" (sort of) order in place. Sigh....

Judge continues case of Michelle Troconis, charged in the disappearance of New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, after questions raised about her travel
A judge had approved Troconis’ request to leave the state for multiple days under monitoring to visit a relative but Stamford/Norwalk State’s Attorney Richard J. Colangelo Jr. said he learned Thursday that she had left for one day and then returned, but they were not notified.

Andrew Bowman, a lawyer for Troconis, said in a brief court hearing in Superior Court Thursday that there were issues with the electronic monitoring device, so she returned to Connecticut. "It was better off we have her here.”

Outside the courtroom, Bowman said the signal on the GPS-device was not strong enough, but bail authorities were notified of everything.

I totally agree and glad I'm not the only one who believes she will cook his goose.
But MT, you really need to hire a food taster.
And get a couple of canaries for your room.

And now everyone knows she was in CT the entire time ( minus one day), near her violent boyfriend, still able to hide from the media. What an incredible slight of hands she just pulled. IMO I don’t believe she is cooperating or truthful at all. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm