Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he wants his bracelet moved from ankle to wrist. Well, move from ankle to ankle! IMO, I believe it is too hard to slip the bracelet off/over the ankle, but a lot easier to slip it over the hand! He would not have to cut it which would send off an alert. I can imagine slipping it off the wrist, putting it on a cat and letting the cat roam the house, meanwhile, he would be on his way to Greece or else where.

I don’t hear MT asking for hers to be moved or did I miss that?

If he can go water skiing, then he should be sending the money he would spend for water skiing, (gas, food, items needed, etc), for the children’s care.

If he got the children he would want MIL to send support money.

And lastly, living in a house that MIL is paying the mortgage on....just who is paying for, electricity, water, trash and food? Maybe some of that should be turned off.

Yes am reading the documents again and will post more later but there is a financial aspect to this entire case that remains unresolved IMO.

If you notice in one of the footnotes that FD claimed he had a death in the family when financial matters were to be discussed (going from memory on this point but will get back tomorrow with correct quote).

Time and time again we have seen FD dodging and weaving whenever financial matters hit the court agenda.

Why?

Its not as if FD hasn't sold real estate over the past 3 years IMO. But he is sitting on a sizable inventory of unsold houses that have a high cost of carry IMO. Where is the cash FD?

I now am seriously thinking that the purpose of MT was to support FD and cover expenses of 4JX, gas in the trucks and keep food on the table. If true this would be stunning as well.

The financial support and commitment to JD through this divorce has been tremendous (paying for school, 1/2 GAL fees, and even continuing to pay to keep 4Jx out of foreclosure for a period of time etc.).

FD didn't seem to pay a penny to support his children. Someday his children will read about this sad case online and realize their father wasn't who they thought him to be but rather someone consumed with hate and huge anger that was fixated on petty and irrational revenge.

MOO

Hmmm. Interesting.

I feel like a couple different things made him want to get rid of Jennifer at the time he did. What are your thoughts about that?

IF he wants his bracelet moved from ankle to wrist. Well, move from ankle to ankle! IMO, I believe it is too hard to slip the bracelet off/over the ankle, but a lot easier to slip it over the hand! He would not have to cut it which would send off an alert. I can imagine slipping it off the wrist, putting it on a cat and letting the cat roam the house, meanwhile, he would be on his way to Greece or else where.

If he can go water skiing, then he should be sending the money he would spend for water skiing, (gas, food, items needed, etc), for the children’s care.

And lastly, living in a house that MIL is paying the mortgage on....just who is paying for, electricity, water, trash and food? Maybe some of that should be turned off.

I worry that at the first chance he gets he's at high risk of killing the kids and himself. Or running off with them. I hope they deny his stupid request.

I see that about 3 homes on mountain spring rd Farmington are now for sale. I’m sure they are thanking FD for they’re lower property values. They probably want to get the H out of there, with all the gawkers

He sure drives around enough. Don’t know where he’s getting gas money.

Hmmm. Interesting.

I feel like a couple different things made him want to get rid of Jennifer at the time he did. What are your thoughts about that?
Will have to get back to you on that my friend as I am still puzzling this one out (and suffering from horrific jet lag)! If you have any theories be sure to put them out there as at last count I think I have at least 5! But do think there are player/s involved that have not yet been named IMO.

Something about the money floating around in this case and how hard FD fought to avoid disclosure leads me to believe we don't have anywhere near the full story on what has been going on with FD for quite a long time.

It was a relief to hear that forensic accountants have been working to put together the pieces and if they brought in the FBI folks (as I suspect they have) its only a matter of time before the State has the full picture.

MOO

Hmmm. Interesting.

My thoughts are that 1. The financial picture coming down on him and he likely couldn’t hold out much longer keeping info from the court and 2. The supervised visits were going on less than 2 months as judge Heller states in her decision. They were not only supervising visits but no phone text etc contact, no private contact or conversation at the visit, no speaking another language at the visit. As you stated before gitana, this is highly unusual in divorce proceedings and more on par from what I’ve seen in a DCF(dept of children & Families) case. I’ve really only seen this with severely mentally ill parents who are in process of having their parental rights terminated. Knowing that he can’t stand losing and he was losing big time, his anger let loose and he completed his revenge fantasy.

I worry that at the first chance he gets he's at high risk of killing the kids and himself. Or running off with them. I hope they deny his stupid request.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he would run off with them. IMO, the main reason he wants them is because he thinks he will get a bunch of money for support which he desperately needs.

I feel like we will see something dramatic from FD - don’t know what- maybe a break for it- but something.
I hope FD is under observation by family and friends as if he become homeless in the near future in the event 4Jx is auctioned by bank and has to put FORE into bankruptcy (as I suspect will become inevitable given the trade claims that are showing up as well as potential for GF to win the civil litigation which also appears inevitable), then he will need mental heath support IMO.

Denial as a coping mechanism will only go so far. Delusion could set in too and might make it possible to cope for a period of time but not sure it will be sufficient to make it through any potential trial for murder.

Further the uncertainty of more criminal charges looms large IMO so somebody looking at 30 yrs to life that is aged 51 doesn't have much to lose by trying something unwise and potentially dangerous IMO.
MOO

He did absolutely NOTHING for those children. He couldn’t even pay his own mortgage.

He can’t (won’t) even feed his kids by himself. I cannot see him ever getting the children back, just on the basis that he is unwilling to self support. He can’t seem to do any of the things that normal, able-bodied middle aged men do for their families every day.

He sure drives around enough. Don’t know where he’s getting gas money.

He probably has money; he just isn’t paying for any of the things that he knows GF must pay for to protect her interest. I’m sure he has figured out exactly what he needs to do to have what he needs to have-and is capable of paying for those things, at least for now. He knows GF has an interest in the Farmington house, so she will pay the mortgage and taxes. But he probably has a credit card that he pays, so he can get gasoline, a haircut, food at the grocery store, etc.

He probably has money; he just isn’t paying for any of the things that he knows GF must pay for to protect her interest. I’m sure he has figured out exactly what he needs to do to have what he needs to have-and is capable of paying for those things, at least for now. He knows GF has an interest in the Farmington house, so she will pay the mortgage and taxes. But he probably has a credit card that he pays, so he can get gasoline, a haircut, food at the grocery store, etc.
I am a more than a little confused. If GF is paying the mortgage and taxes on the JC home where FD is living how can it be in foreclosure by the bank?

He can’t (won’t) even feed his kids by himself. I cannot see him ever getting the children back, just on the basis that he is unwilling to self support. He can’t seem to do any of the things that normal, able-bodied middle aged men do for their families every day.

Ahh.. 100% .. FD was never supposed to feed, clothe, house, pay for school for his 5 children, JD and her family were to support him and his children 100%. FD charade of “I’m a contractor” was a scheme to grift money from JD father and “play” he’s a big time builder of fabulous custom homes.

I’m sure he has “some” money squirreled away, but a lot of the kept men I know (and I’m local) think why should “I” pay for (anything) when they know if they wait long enough - rich grandparent will pay.

Thank you @gitana1 and @oceancalling and @afitzy for your informative and great posts. I have wanted to thank you all.

This is wonderful news about GF!! Love seeing everyone celebrate on here.

I’d imagine she is being very cautious herself in regards to safety? IMO It must be frightening knowing he is out and about at the moment.

Last edited:
I feel like we will see something dramatic from FD - don’t know what- maybe a break for it- but something.

I agree. I think he will try to run. That’s why he wants the monitor moved to his wrist so he can take it off easier. Thinking....what can a person do to make his wrists swell? Have the monitor put on the wrist, leaves monitoring center, goes home, stops doing whatever he was doing to make the wrists swell, the swelling goes down, slips monitor off and leaves. Like I said before, put it on a cat or dog in the house so it looks like he is moving around in the house OR take it off as he ‘goes to bed’, leaves it on the bed as ‘if sleeping’ and leaves. He could get a 6 hour head start. Bet he has fake passport already waiting somewhere.

Taking the kids would be a burden, slow him down, and he could not hide as easy. Also, 5 kids would cost him more when escaping.

This case is so bizarre anything can happen.

Like WS has said in the past, Follow the Money and gitana1 and others mentioned above....money.

I am a more than a little confused. If GF is paying the mortgage and taxes on the JC home where FD is living how can it be in foreclosure by the bank?

I wondered the same thing. I think maybe it took the bank a while to notify GF that the mortgage and escrow for taxes was in arrears, so maybe the payments are not up to date yet? Or maybe it is some sort of trick GF is playing (never totally catching the payments up) so that FD can be forced out of the house by the bank? I don’t really know if it could work that way; but yeah, it was confusing to me, too.

She didn't side step the issue. She found standing based on the third party request to intervene and for custody, based on the code. She found GF has standing.
Gi1 (my nickname for u)..u r awesome in clearly and patiently explaining!!!

and WS administration- why doesn’t Gitana1 have a couple of zeros after his 113 trophy points??

Yes am reading the documents again and will post more later but there is a financial aspect to this entire case that remains unresolved IMO.

If you notice in one of the footnotes that FD claimed he had a death in the family when financial matters were to be discussed (going from memory on this point but will get back tomorrow with correct quote).

Time and time again we have seen FD dodging and weaving whenever financial matters hit the court agenda.

Why?

Its not as if FD hasn't sold real estate over the past 3 years IMO. But he is sitting on a sizable inventory of unsold houses that have a high cost of carry IMO. Where is the cash FD?

I now am seriously thinking that the purpose of MT was to support FD and cover expenses of 4JX, gas in the trucks and keep food on the table. If true this would be stunning as well.

The financial support and commitment to JD through this divorce has been tremendous (paying for school, 1/2 GAL fees, and even continuing to pay to keep 4Jx out of foreclosure for a period of time etc.).

FD didn't seem to pay a penny to support his children. Someday his children will read about this sad case online and realize their father wasn't who they thought him to be but rather someone consumed with hate and huge anger that was fixated on petty and irrational revenge.

MOO
FD wasn’t even paying for the court ordered health insurance not only for JD but his own children, to be realized when JD took one of the children to the doctor..what a dirty creep he is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces