Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None. The judges would not be talking to one another about this case. They're likely in different courthouses. And they don't base decisions upon each other's decisions or opinions.

I think the only time judges talk is when they're in the same court (like family law) and have both had the same exact case at different times.

ETA: But the criminal case would absolutely affect the familylaw caae. Criminal prosecutions can and do affect family law outcomes.
Thanks as always, @gitana1

I don't see the judge moving that ankle bracelet-they are placed on the ankle for a reason and whatever agency is monitoring it will tell the judge that wrist placement will affect its function. This is a ploy to get the thing removed altogether IMO, but I cannot imagine that happening. FD is just too much of a flight risk. Of course, the judge could respond,"If Mr. Dulos is so bothered by his ankle bracelet, I will order it removed. There is ample room in the county jail, where he will not have to worry about being chafed by it." NP better be careful what he asks for...

I could be wrong, but I don't think he would run off with them. IMO, the main reason he wants them is because he thinks he will get a bunch of money for support which he desperately needs.
I hope he wouldn’t hurt them but I can see him doing it if he finds out no money is coming to him and blaming it on GF and the court and everybody he thinks is exposing him for what he really is. It will never be his fault in his mind but people getting what they deserve in his very twisted mind. He is a very scary person and never to be trusted. (MOO)

I worry that at the first chance he gets he's at high risk of killing the kids and himself. Or running off with them. I hope they deny his stupid request.

This article gives some insight into how severe financial losses and divorce can lead to suicide in narcissistic individuals like FD. Based on quote below, it does seem like they should be watching FD carefully, at this point suicide (which might also involve harming the children)might be the only way left for him to “win at all costs”.
If you read it through, you’ll see the “Gone Boy” theme- no coincidence that FD and NP dreamed up their revenge suicide explanation that to most of us seems wacko but to people with narcisstic pathology seems logical.

https://depts.washington.edu/psyclerk/secure/articles/eleven-deaths-narcissist.pdf

”Not every patient who experiences narcissistic destabilization becomes suicidal, however, and in such circumstances, the only possible course for a prudent clinician is to be aware that a suicide crisis may arise and to remain in close contact with the patient until there is evidence of restored emotional equilibrium—and to act if suicide becomes probable on clinical grounds.

After a few months, Mrs. K obtained a restraining order against her husband. Mr. K immediately went home to retrieve his personal belongings and impulsively decided to stage a fake suicide attempt to evoke his wife’s remorse.

Pathological narcissism, that is, a personality structure that unreliably protects self–esteem and internal control, has been connected to suicide (Apter, Bleich, et al., 1993; Arie, Haruvi–Catalan, & Apter, 2005; King & Apter, 1997). People with such functioning can balance suicide–related self–es teem-preserving grandiose ideas, on the one hand, and the actual suicidal behavior and its real self–destructive or lethal consequences on the other (Ronningstam & Maltsberger, 1998). Intolerable affects, aroused by self–esteem-threatening life events such as loss of vital support, aspirations, and perfectionist ideals, can be denied and split off (Kernberg, 1992; Krystal, 1998; Schore 1994). In such cases, suicide may preserve a sense of internal mastery and control, or it may shield against anticipated narcissistic threats and injuries, as the motto “death before dishonor” implies (Ronningstam & Maltsberger, 1998). Sui cide-related aspects of morbid self–esteem regulation make narcissistic individuals reluctant (or even unable) to convey their suicidal intent to a clinician.”

This article gives some insight into how severe financial losses and divorce can lead to suicide in narcissistic individuals like FD. Based on quote below, it does seem like they should be watching FD carefully, at this point suicide (which might also involve harming the children)might be the only way left for him to “win at all costs”.
If you read it through, you’ll see the “Gone Boy” theme- no coincidence that FD and NP dreamed up their revenge suicide explanation that to most of us seems wacko but to people with narcisstic pathology seems logical.

https://depts.washington.edu/psyclerk/secure/articles/eleven-deaths-narcissist.pdf

”Not every patient who experiences narcissistic destabilization becomes suicidal, however, and in such circumstances, the only possible course for a prudent clinician is to be aware that a suicide crisis may arise and to remain in close contact with the patient until there is evidence of restored emotional equilibrium—and to act if suicide becomes probable on clinical grounds.

After a few months, Mrs. K obtained a restraining order against her husband. Mr. K immediately went home to retrieve his personal belongings and impulsively decided to stage a fake suicide attempt to evoke his wife’s remorse.

Pathological narcissism, that is, a personality structure that unreliably protects self–esteem and internal control, has been connected to suicide (Apter, Bleich, et al., 1993; Arie, Haruvi–Catalan, & Apter, 2005; King & Apter, 1997). People with such functioning can balance suicide–related self–es teem-preserving grandiose ideas, on the one hand, and the actual suicidal behavior and its real self–destructive or lethal consequences on the other (Ronningstam & Maltsberger, 1998). Intolerable affects, aroused by self–esteem-threatening life events such as loss of vital support, aspirations, and perfectionist ideals, can be denied and split off (Kernberg, 1992; Krystal, 1998; Schore 1994). In such cases, suicide may preserve a sense of internal mastery and control, or it may shield against anticipated narcissistic threats and injuries, as the motto “death before dishonor” implies (Ronningstam & Maltsberger, 1998). Sui cide-related aspects of morbid self–esteem regulation make narcissistic individuals reluctant (or even unable) to convey their suicidal intent to a clinician.”
Completely agree that sadly this could become a reality unless FD is closely watched.

You have to wonder how much an individual can sustain and still keep it together emotionally? So far we have seen loss of FD: marriage, children, mistress, wealth, status, image, physical possessions, personal freedom and dignity. The 'mask' as it were has been ripped off of FD and must be quite painful IMO (assuming of course he is not delusional or in advanced denial of the situation)? Sad situation all around even though its all of his own making from a well documented series of choices over a very long period of time IMO.

I did get the sense that Pattis/Smith understand the psychological makeup of their 'client' quite well as they made the statement (believe it was made by Atty Smith aka PT2) that they are making sure FD is surrounded by family and friends and not left alone.

I think in this case people want justice for JD but would hate to see any further tragedy or loss of life in this case. I just hope that whoever the parole officer (or whichever officer of the court is charged with this task) on this case is that they are doing what they can to stay on top of mental health issues of the accused.

MOO

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis has released a statement in response to Judge Heller’s decision yesterday.

“Fotis misses his children deeply. The irresponsible manner in which the state has proceeded against him is costing his children the chance for a real relationship with a man who loves them deeply. This is a travesty of justice. We are evaluating his appellate options.”

Marissa Alter

Running to Greece won’t help him unless he goes into hiding there, changes facial features and avoids family. USA and Greece signed an extradition treaty in the early 1930’s.
He had it made in the shade. What an utterly total waste of human lives. I don’t get it even if he does. Guess that makes “normal” sense. As opposed to his logic being “abnormal.”
He rolled the dice. And lost it all.

I’ve been so sad for those wonderful children, Farbers, all her closest friends, and acquaintances since the beginning. But today? Sadness came over me this morning, for him. Don’t know why. I guess bc he’s another grizzly symptom of the moral demise of our society. Like Rome fell from within. Not invading enemies. WS isn’t a soapbox, no need to continue.

JUST IN: Attorney Norm Pattis has released a statement in response to Judge Heller’s decision yesterday.

“Fotis misses his children deeply. The irresponsible manner in which the state has proceeded against him is costing his children the chance for a real relationship with a man who loves them deeply. This is a travesty of justice. We are evaluating his appellate options.”

Marissa Alter

Actions have consequences-he (FD) should have behaved better. That’s how you keep your children.

Marissa Alter

Evaluate all you want. Nobody is going to change their minds, unless it’s to remove the monitor and put him in jail to await trial, sentencing and life without any chance of parole.

Marissa Alter
Any minute twinge of sadness I might I have felt surrounding FD's pitiful situation that he caused himself went right out the window after after reading NP's latest statement.

I man who deeply loves his children would never cause them the pain of murdering their mother. He inflicted the most painful, cruel thing he could have ever done to them. He has no soul.

NP's latest statement release is disgusting. I have news for you FD: NO ONE believes you and you will never get your kids back. MOO

Yesterday, in the Barbara Thomas, missing in Mojave Desert case, a sleuther pipsissiway_Potts posted interview with Peter Hyatt. I know he’s had some weird ideas. Ignore that and check out how words of an alleged perp can be used to assist LE. In that thread, I think #3, box 43, I immediately realized the similarities to FD and posted that connection in my next post. FD fits. Like a glove. “If the gloves fit, you gotta convict” to play on another well known theme.

I am a more than a little confused. If GF is paying the mortgage and taxes on the JC home where FD is living how can it be in foreclosure by the bank?

GF has not paid the mortgage for 4JC since the Fall of 2018. I understand that FD has not paid the mortgage since JD left in June of 2017. GF paid for over a year to protect the asset for JD and the children. I am glad that she chose to let go of 4JC and FD is about to be Evicted!

Actions have consequences-he (FD) should have behaved better. That’s how you keep your children.
Agree.

No Case Norm is the gift that just keeps on giving in this tragic case. Oh, the irony of the phrase, "travesty of justice". Simply no words. What about justice in this case for the missing JD and what about justice for her 5 motherless children?

The irony of No Case Norm saying that his client FD 'loves his children' is also something that isn't lost on those following here on WS IMO. The court record of FD actions and reactions in Family Court are so well documented (painfully so at times IMO) that I think a reasonable person reading the file would have no issue seriously questioning whether FD gave one ounce of caring about his 5 children IMO for the duration of their short lives. I am the last person in the world to defend Judge Heller but I have to say that she (or her clerk) did a very solid job of laying out the case against FD in their decision yesterday IMO.

How can No Case Norm make a case for a caring and loving parent relationship being present with a court file that reads the way it does is simply beyond my capability to understand!

The family court file reads that JD effectively functioned as a single parent for the duration of her marriage and most definately as a single parent post move to NC IMO. Not only was JD primary caregiver but SHE AND HER MOTHER SUPPORTED THE ENTIRE FAMILY.

The fact that Judge Heller included the reference in the decision yesterday to FD using his children to lie on his behalf along with the fact that FD himself showed no remorse when caught lying to family court are both facts that I personally think should damn his chances to ever regaining custody or even visitation of his children to say nothing of the absense of any financial responsibility for providing for the family.

So if No Case Norm wants to seek review of the Judge Heller decision then by all means proceed as no doubt further information regarding his client will become public and I'm scratching my head about how that will play out to his benefit in the criminal case too?

MOO

I worry that at the first chance he gets he's at high risk of killing the kids and himself. Or running off with them. I hope they deny his stupid request.

I’m sure his opportunity to kill the children and then himself is at least a potential reason that they are under armed guard with Gloria Farber. God love her and continue to support and guide her in this most devastating time of her life.

Agree.

No Case Norm is the gift that just keeps on giving in this tragic case. Oh, the irony of the phrase, "travesty of justice". Simply no words. What about justice in this case for the missing JD and what about justice for her 5 motherless children?

The irony of No Case Norm saying that his client FD 'loves his children' is also something that isn't lost on those following here on WS IMO. The court record of FD actions and reactions in Family Court are so well documented (painfully so at times IMO) that I think a reasonable person reading the file would have no issue seriously questioning whether FD gave one ounce of caring about his 5 children IMO for the duration of their short lives. I am the last person in the world to defend Judge Heller but I have to say that she (or her clerk) did a very solid job of laying out the case against FD in their decision yesterday IMO.

How can No Case Norm make a case for a caring and loving parent relationship being present with a court file that reads the way it does is simply beyond my capability to understand!

The family court file reads that JD effectively functioned as a single parent for the duration of her marriage and most definately as a single parent post move to NC IMO. Not only was JD primary caregiver but SHE AND HER MOTHER SUPPORTED THE ENTIRE FAMILY.

The fact that Judge Heller included the reference in the decision yesterday to FD using his children to lie on his behalf along with the fact that FD himself showed no remorse when caught lying to family court are both facts that I personally think should damn his chances to ever regaining custody or even visitation of his children to say nothing of the absense of any financial responsibility for providing for the family.

So if No Case Norm wants to seek review of the Judge Heller decision then by all means proceed as no doubt further information regarding his client will become public and I'm scratching my head about how that will play out to his benefit in the criminal case too?

MOO

Judge Heller is under the microscope for what has been ruled on the last two years. EVERYONE is watching to make sure the rulings are perfect, with no more slack for FD. Yes, 20/20 in hind sight for sure, but even while various documents were flying back and forth, perhaps she should have exercised a much firmer grip on everyone involved in the case. It seems like it just was going along, with all the time in the world.
First time no financial records? One pass. Second time? go home, bring them back. I’ll send the bailiff with you to make sure you come back promptly. We’ll stand in recess until you return at 1:30 this afternoon with the documents. And the familiar “all rise”, everyone stands up and the judge retires to her chambers.
JMHO. No use for a dead beat parent. Note: parent.

Marissa Alter

See, this has been so hard on him; he loses the kids that he loves so much, he has to wear an ankle bracelet monitor, which is so uncomfortable, and he will eventually be kicked out of the home that he built. Everyone is against him, and it is just so unfair-he is going to have to appeal all of it. Poor baby!

No case Norman is “underwhelmed.”

Apparently the CDs are grainy...

His last sentence “We think the state should put up or shut up.”

I’m sure LE is threatened by you ponytail!

Interesting tidbit of video of MT.

Of course NP is downplaying the surveillance of the trash dump but is pleased with the surveillance of MT, how convenient.

Jennifer Dulos case: No ‘clear video’ of Fotis dumping bags, Pattis says

Last edited:
Agree.

MOO

BBM. The Judge has to act in the best interest of the children and is doing so. If the goal is to convict his client in the court of public opinion, NP is doing a great job!!

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member