Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I know some of those bags had sponges and stuff, but 30 bags is a lot for one outfit. I'd use like 8, tops.

So both FD’s and MT’s fingerprints will likely be on those bags? Even if they wear gloves, it’s easy to get fingerprint on them when you remove them as a roll, when you put them in the back of the Raptor pickup truck, when you toss them into all those garbage cans and dumpsters

Timing according to warrant:

- At 1337, FD entered the Mount Spring Road property.
- He didn't leave the property until 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.
- At 1721, he returned to the area of the Mountain Spring property.
- At 1734, he arrived back at his Jefferson crossing residence.
- At 1910, FD was in Hartford.
- At 1941, he left the area to return to Jefferson Crossing.
- According to surveillance footage from a neighbor, FD arrived home at 2012 and CHECKED THE MAIL (seriously, dude?).

Again, based on Google maps, he would have left the NC area around noon to arrive at the Mountain Spring property around 1337.
Which fits the window and timeline. Doesn't he own a property in NC as well? Not talking about her house, but one of his for his company. JMO

So both FD’s and MT’s fingerprints will likely be on those bags? Even if they wear gloves, it’s easy to get fingerprint on them when you remove them as a roll, when you put them in the back of the Raptor pickup truck, when you toss them into all those garbage cans and dumpsters
they took the truck 5/31 para 13 of warrant- so he had a week to clean it IMO (source - warrant) Scan Jun 3, 2019 (367 views)

I think he likely spent those two hours getting rid of JD (however he went about that) and bagging up the evidence. Went home for that hour to shower and clean up. Went back to pick up the bagged evidence, then headed to Hartford to set up their idiotic scavenger hunt.

I agree that he was occupied for that two hour period but he left Mountain Springs property at 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.

Why did it take that long to get from 80 Mountain Spring to 4 Jefferson Crossing.

That is incorrect. The article doesn’t not attach ownership to the clothing. Only the blood found on the clothing. Here is a snippet of the article from the Hartford Courrant.

Police: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

“Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos were found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records showed the phone of her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrant affidavits released Monday”

BBM the headline reads the clothing was Jennifer's...

Cowardly coward hides her face......can she go to Florida? Please tell me she can't. Will her ex come get his daughter? Please tell me he will.
My guess is that she is limited to travel within a certain geographic area, like within Ct. only. And I'd suspect her mother and father will take care of her daughter. If MT is wise, she'll stick close by
in case other charges are brought.

OMG! I kept wondering about the SEAL shoe covers because I haven't been able to read everything. I just saw that she had partnered with her sister in the company. I recently saw her sister on talk show (not sure which one) where they were interviewing people who had been on Shark Tank and talking about how it helped get recognition for their companies. I remember thinking how kind and charming the lady was and that even though the covers are butt ugly they seemed like a great idea.
Sorry if this had been mentioned (her sister on the talk show) as I have had to skip around. I really feel for MT's family....I would be devastated and horrified if a relative of mine might be capable of such a crime.

"In addition to surveillance video, authorities also conducted a "forensic download" of Fotis Dulos' iPhone X, and obtained calling details from Troconis' cell phone. Information from those devices placed the two traveling repeatedly between properties Fotis Dulos' construction company owns in Farmington."

So, yeah, she was in on the whole thing. MOO of course

I agree that he was occupied for that two hour period but he left Mountain Springs property at 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.

Why did it take that long to get from 80 Mountain Spring to 4 Jefferson Crossing.
maybe he was stopping along the way???? it's only about 1.3 miles from what I can see

Troconis and Fotis Dulos became entangled in a romantic relationship a year before Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce, according to court filings in the case.

"became entangled in"

Hair can become entangled.

Dolphins can become entangled in fish nets.

Bushes can become entangled with ivy.

An unborn baby can become entangled with an umbilical cord.

FD and MT made a choice to enter into a romantic relationship with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand