Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he was occupied for that two hour period but he left Mountain Springs property at 1538, when he returned to the Jefferson Crossing home, arriving at 1617.

Why did it take that long to get from 80 Mountain Spring to 4 Jefferson Crossing.
I originally thought of it as a joke, but maybe he legitimately bought more trash bags. Guesses on whether he was smart enough not to leave a paper trail? JMO.

My guess is that she is limited to travel within a certain geographic area, like within Ct. only. And I'd suspect her mother and father will take care of her daughter. If MT is wise, she'll stick close by
in case other charges are brought.
I'm sure her attorney has warned her of what's to come. I would hope she's haunted by what has happened and doesn't have a moments peace, but I don't think that's going to be the case. I think she looks angry and covering her head shows arrogance, imo. We all know what she looks like, her face has been plastered all over the media...she's in for a real wake up call if she thinks she can hide. JMO

I know. So not only will he now be known as a murderer, horrible husband, and bad businessman...he'll be laughed at as a total screw up.

The guy threw everything, absolutely everything away.

Same for her.

jmopinion
a sloppy murderer to boot! I can see guys in jail bullying him for this which is karma considering he has probably made his way through life being the bully. JMO

I bet she was dead before she even realized he was there.

Sadly, I think he would want to savor the moments of her terror.

Like something out of a bad horror film where the villain has a 10 minute speech of vitriol.

But I hope for her sake and for the sake of the children, her family, and friends that she never knew what hit her

The timeline was from shortly after 8AM to noon, when the nanny noticed she was not at home.

Let's assume a confrontation and murder - 10 minutes. Decompress - 10 minutes. Cleanup using bags and sponges - at least an hour. I think they had enough time to clear out before the nanny arrived, but they obviously needed more time to completely eliminate evidence. From there, they had ample time to destroy evidence and hide the body.

Do we know when her car was first noticed at the park?
Not positive but I believe it was close to 7pm Fri., when she was
first reported missing.

Missing Connecticut mother Jennifer Dulos was the suspected victim of a "serious physical assault" at the home of her estranged husband, according to arrest warrants obtained Monday.

Clothing and sponges soaked with Jennifer Dulos' blood were found in trash cans in Hartford, where the documents said surveillance cameras captured a man appearing to be her husband, Fotis Dulos, disposing of garbage bags in more than 30 receptacles, according to the documents.

At one point the man believed to be Fotis Dulos was seen putting an item into a storm drain grate, the arrest warrants said. That item was later recovered, according to the documents.

Investigators have also recovered altered license plates, according to the documents.
Blood from missing Connecticut mom found on clothing, sponges in trash cans

ETA: Assault at home of estranged husband? I thought assault believed at at JD's rented residence.
Agree with your confusion. Not sure this reporting is correct based on the warrant. Will read warrant again as the wording in parts is a bit confusing and IMO not totally clear.

I'm not saying it wasn't premeditated but I don't understand the focus on "30 bags" and where they came from.
The bags could have come from her garage that she was killed in....? And I doubt they loaded up 30 bags from the crime scene alone.
Crime scene + Body disposal + Disposal of their own bloody clothes JMO
Maybe there were other non-crime items in the bags too - to make the bags look like regular garbage. So maybe there was evidence in 30 bags, but not 30 bags full of evidence, ykwim?

On his property, there was probably plenty of items that could be tossed in bags to hide bloody things.

jmo

How do we know they are evidence markers?
Left out for all to see and trample on?
Maybe they are markers saying this area was cleared?
Mutiple press reports called them evidence markers used by the FBI but they could be using them to marked cleared areas as well. So, you are correct we don't know the process they are using to comb the area but it looked to be a very methodical process IMO watching the video and viewing the site.

And the arrest warrant itself does not identify whose clothes they were.
If the warrant specifies that clothes with her blood on them were in the bags and any piece was men's clothing, then it is FD's clothing. If there is a woman's clothes in the bag then they belong either to JD or MT and any of her friends would probable be able to say.

Hopefully her last meal as a free woman.

If they had found dismembered remains in those bags, they would have lodged murder charges already. Or at least I know I would have...but maybe I'm wrong and they're waiting for whatever reason. However, I have little doubt these two won't be free much longer, if at all.
Not to mention dismembering a body, even with something like a chainsaw takes quite a bit of time and the timeline is pretty close. I doubt 2-3 hours would cover it. JMO

You know I never thought about how they figure out whose clothes are whose!

I mean if a relative can identify something, okay, but I don't think any of the perp's relatives are going to help LE.

Thoughts anyone, on how they can figure out whose clothes belong to whom?
Wouldn't they DNA test them? There must be a way to figure out who the clothing belongs to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3