Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if someone else has posted about this, but I think it's possible he disposed of JD's body near NC or on the way back from NC to Farmington. He was familiar with NC because the Fore Group has worked on a home there.

I don't know why, but I'm always shocked to hear about cellphone records being a major part of the evidence in these types of crimes.
Maybe I read too much on here, watch too much Dateline or watch too much I.D. channel.

I mean I'm glad criminals do things like this. Makes solving crimes and convictions just that much easier. Still surprised that these usually very smart people don't know to leave their cell phone home and/or turn it off and leave it off while committing a crime.

Maybe they think they are just that good at covering a crime scene that they think they will never get caught.

Also no video mentioned at her rental house and homes in the cul-de-sac. LE is holding things close, IMO. They noted that he left bags in 30 garbage cans in Hartford. They didn't say how much of that evidence was recovered.
I think they have the goods on them. So why haven't they charged them with murder? Are they wondering about an accomplice? Someone that FD brought into the mix? Also have left out MT's cell phone pings earlier in the day.
Lots of unanswered questions remain. MOO.

Yes, one would think she would have video surveillance to protect herself. Unless he accessed it and destroyed it.

I'm sure her attorney has warned her of what's to come. I would hope she's haunted by what has happened and doesn't have a moments peace, but I don't think that's going to be the case. I think she looks angry and covering her head shows arrogance, imo. We all know what she looks like, her face has been plastered all over the media...she's in for a real wake up call if she thinks she can hide. JMO
And if he can murder his estranged wife, he can murder her. These girlfriends need to think about that. What makes them any different when it comes to his temper and nonsense?

I don't know why, but I'm always shocked to hear about cellphone records being a major part of the evidence in these types of crimes.
Maybe I read too much on here, watch too much Dateline or watch too much I.D. channel.

I mean I'm glad criminals do things like this. Makes solving crimes and convictions just that much easier. Still surprised that these usually very smart people don't know to leave their cell phone home and/or turn it off and leave it off while committing a crime.

Maybe they think they are just that good at covering a crime scene that they think they will never get caught.
Yeah, and this was a pretty stunning example of incompetence.

Two cell phones that put both of them at the evidence dump sites at the same time.

When I called this “sloppy,” I was apparently being way too kind.

These two are a special kind of stupid.

How do we know that MT hasn't eaten all weekend? I think I read that in the earlier thread.
I was wondering the same thing. Something her attorney said? Hopefully these crimes cause one to lose one's appetite.
It was mentioned in the previous thread I believe. A member posted a tweet from a reporter stating MT is refusing meals. I can’t seem to find it and tried to do a twitter search to no avail. I think it’s my lack of social media skills preventing me from finding it..

IMO, many of these crimes involve powerful emotion that eclipses reason. Or maybe I just hope that because it's amazing to imagine committing a crime like this. He (and she) could just be that cold. The older I get, the more this seems true, unfortunately.

Maybe they know what JD was last seen wearing? Or her clothes aren't the same size as girlfriends?

Smart thought. If they have him on surveillance and find clothes matching what he was wearing on surveillance, then they can figure it out. But for her, the process of elimination still would not match them to her. It would just tell us who they probably don't belong to.

If she was on surveillance somewhere that morning and clothes that matched her were found discarded, that would work too.

Otherwise, unless someone ID's them, it could be hard to tell.

My SO wife said the same thing about taking the cell phone along for the ride.

Our boat & trailer are registered in Maine because it is much less expensive. We store and use our boat primarily at my in-laws summer home. At their community marina I would say 80% of the boats are registered in Maine. It is something the DNR doesn't seem to be bothered by because clearly not many people from Maine have vacation homes on Assawoman Bay in Maryland. Does anyone know if there is a similar practice in Connecticut?
Vehicle insurance is expensive in CT (along with most other things....). It depends if you have real estate in another state that is less expensive from an insurance standpoint. Some people have VT, FL, CO and ME registrations but the State of CT is cracking down on these registrations. Its always seemed to me that all this is hard to track, especially when people in the area have multiple houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3