Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how she fell down the stairs and cracked her head, and how she broke her arm prior to the car accident.

It bothers me that he said he was gone but then immediately said his mom took pain killers for the arm and would black out from injuries from the fall down the stairs. Also that it came up that she had no financial resources. Why would that even be said if the cops believed that it was an accident from the start? It sounds like they suspected more than an accident but couldn’t prove it.
Maybe the fall down the stairs didn’t kill her... (1st attempt) Oh my goodness... my great aunt was married to a man (2nd husband) who made all of us cringe .. we found out in the 1990’s that in the 1940’s his 1st wife died from falling down the steps but she was previously hospitalized for “poisoning” but lived!! He had a daughter who was whisked away by family after her moms demise of “falling down the steps”....

Maybe so the poster can delete.

You are 100% correct it does cause more work for our MODS.

Thanks to all our hard working MODS!!!

The poster can post to the person by using @ and then their user name so they will be alerted. Quoting a forbidden post isn’t necessary AT ALL to inform someone they need to delete.

Seriously??? I think we are living in a country where a lot of crimes occur in small town/rich town America. Since the people are in la la land, the police are truly never expected to do real police work...: this is freaking me out.
The lag time before LE came back to ask questions about the case is interesting in THIS case because it shows that FD would realize that LE would return to him to ask questions about Jennifer - not just initial questionings. If LE would pop in 3 months after an accident in their driveway, FD had to know LE would question him and question him until Jennifer was found. He had to be prepared for those return visits.

IMO, I think his plan might have included fleeing the country with the kids. He wouldn't have wanted repeat questioning for the rest of his life. I think he and MT were outta the USA. Speculation only.

jmo

Seriously??? I think we are living in a country where a lot of crimes occur in small town/rich town America. Since the people are in la la land, the police are truly never expected to do real police work...: this is freaking me out.

Yeah, I hope I read it wrong. But if it seriously took him 3 months to talk to LE that seems like some seriously unnecessary stonewalling. Even if he was in Italy all that time, a phone call is still doable.

BINGO! My thoughts!! FD FOOLED THEM! He most likely paid that nanny with $ and whatever else... come ON!!

How brilliant a plan, right? Have the foreign nanny run her over and then claim unfamiliarity with the car and then there could be a bit of a language barrier to work around. Stonewall and blame the victim for passing out. He reminds me of that guy who had the wives that kept dying in weird ways.

The poster can post to the person by using @ and then their user name so they will be alerted. Quoting a forbidden post isn’t necessary AT ALL to inform someone they need to delete.

Thanks for the “@“ suggestion I never thought about that.

Great suggestion !!!

Our MODS work hard !!! I could never do it, all the clean up, I admire these folks!!!

Yes stupid idiot also had his phone on during the prior days. He must have stayed over the prior night in NC to be by her house so early that Friday morning. Traffic south from Hartford that morning could have taken 3+ hours.
Yes, and MT had to be there, too, to drop off her car at the park.

Maybe the fall down the stairs didn’t kill her... (1st attempt) Oh my goodness... my great aunt was married to a man (2nd husband) who made all of us cringe .. we found out in the 1990’s that in the 1940’s his 1st wife died from falling down the steps but she was previously hospitalized for “poisoning” but lived!! He had a daughter who was whisked away by family after her moms demise of “falling down the steps”....

I wonder if his mom had life insurance that he was the beneficiary of. Was his dad already dead? Having “no financial resources” doesn’t mean that she didn’t have life insurance.

His father and grandfather were tanners in Greece. Both immigrated from Turkey to Greece. Alot of interesting history of migration between Turkey and Greece so I wonder if they were part of any of these events?
Growing up in a family of tanners might have allowed FD to have more of a stomach for what he did than the average person. :{

How brilliant a plan, right? Have the foreign nanny run her over and then claim unfamiliarity with the car and then there could be a bit of a language barrier to work around. Stonewall and blame the victim for passing out. He reminds me of that guy who had the wives that kept dying in weird ways.
You are thinking about this exactly as I am! I even thought that the language barrier tends to work for slick ones... I can say this with certainty and past experience with people who had ESL and pretended not to understand my questions but KNEW FULL WELL of what I was asking them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay