Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very sad and eerie yesterday at Waveny. The big poster of Jennifer's picture and car and LE parked at top of the park in the exact Suburban she drove. NCPD searched his other home under construction in NC all day. As for the mother being hit, I tend to think it was an accident. But what is bizarre is they kept her employed as their nanny for 2 years after? She didn't have a license. How did they trust her around cars with their little kids? Didn't he have some anger towards her? He probably had affairs all through their marriage, so that wouldn't surprise me if he was with the nanny.
And why hasn't the news yet picked up on the first wife of his? Looks like she is an attorney, shows up as residence in their home/hometown. I bet she has a lot to say.

What I wondered was if they actually allowed the nanny drive the children around, with no license? Most nannies, at some point, have to do that. Lots of them do it regularly. She was with them for at least 2 years after the accident involving FD’s mother, and I thought it was more like close to 4 years altogether. I can’t imagine employing a nanny who couldn’t reliably transport the children someplace.

I read that too. Thing is, the nanny ran over his mother and officials were told that his mother had blackouts. It was deemed an accident - granny fell over and the car rolled forward.

The nanny continued to live with the family. That's the bizarre part. If your nanny accidentally killed your mother, would you want her in the house or anywhere near you?
And I want to revisit this because I’m just catching up and this particularly bothers me: The fact your child(ren) was in the backseat of vehicle at the time it rolled over their grandmother.

I pulled forward and I heard (one of the children) scream from the back seat. I stopped the car, came out and found Kleopatra on the driveway injured but still awake.”

Source: Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

FD was married before JD. Bet this woman has some stories.

Yes, I'm surprised the news hasn't followed around his first wife yet. She could provide info on how his relationship was with his mother, Kleopatra. Any why did Jennifer write in a blog if their next child is named Kleopatra, he will have nothing to do with the child. ? Wouldn't he like his kid named after his late mother? Or did he hate her? I think this creep has been a psychopath for a very long time. First wife should be interviewed by police..sure she has many reasons she divorced him.

Yes, I'm surprised the news hasn't followed around his first wife yet. She could provide info on how his relationship was with his mother, Kleopatra. Any why did Jennifer write in a blog if their next child is named Kleopatra, he will have nothing to do with the child. ? Wouldn't he like his kid named after his late mother? Or did he hate her? I think this creep has been a psychopath for a very long time. First wife should be interviewed by police..sure she has many reasons she divorced him.
Or maybe, it could just be humorous hyperbole on her part. I have to agree that giving a little girl the name Kleopatra in this day and age would be hard for her to live with, plus he seems to need to fit in with society circles.

And I want to revisit this because I’m just catching up and this particularly bothers me: The fact your child(ren) was in the backseat of vehicle at the time it rolled over their grandmother.

I pulled forward and I heard (one of the children) scream from the back seat. I stopped the car, came out and found Kleopatra on the driveway injured but still awake.”

Source: Fotis Dulos’ mother died in freak driveway accident years before Connecticut wife Jennifer Dulos went missing

The quote of his explaining how he was in Italy, and his mother’s history of falling down. He shows zero regard or remorse. Sociopath.

Am I reading it right that it took FD 3 months to speak with investigators in the case of his mom?

Police search Farmington home of Jennifer Farber Dulos’ estranged husband as search for missing mother continues. Judge takes no action on custody of her five children

Police also have searched the mother’s property in nearby Pound Ridge, N.Y., and Fotis Dulos’ home at Jefferson Crossing in Farmington. Searches also have taken place in Farmington at a home his company built on Mountain Spring Road.

While those searches have been fairly public, there have been others done out of the public eye such as one at a home in Fairfield County where detectives were told Dulos’ company had recently received a permit to pour cement, sources said. Nothing was found.

JMO I think the probate hearing today will be for long term custody. At yesterday hearing the Judge agreed to schedule a new hearing.

Gloria Farber’s attorney, Anne Dranginis, said in court that probate court proceedings are underway in the Dulos case.

“It’s the normal course one would expect in this situation,” Dranginis said, declining to comment further.

Yes, excellent points! Lets also not forget about the deer that hit the front end, left side of the Land Rover just prior to Kleopatra’s demise in the driveway! This stuff is crazy...
Wait! What? Can you/someone please tell me about the deer incident please? Thank you!!

What I wondered was if they actually allowed the nanny drive the children around, with no license? Most nannies, at some point, have to do that. Lots of them do it regularly. She was with them for at least 2 years after the accident involving FD’s mother, and I thought it was more like close to 4 years altogether. I can’t imagine employing a nanny who couldn’t reliably transport the children someplace.
"Foreign visitors on a visitor's visa may operate a motor vehicle in Ct. for one year with a valid out of country license and an International Driver Permit which is obtained from their home country".
DMV: Driver's License - New Resident Requirements

Guys. Don’t quote a post that you KNOW is breaking the rules in order to tell the person it is breaking the rules. All that does is reposts the info disallowed, this time making you guilty of posting it, and makes the mods have to work harder to clean up the errors.

Am I reading it right that it took FD 3 months to speak with investigators in the case of his mom?
This is HUGE... I firmly believe what I said.... His mom was in his way, she knew him better than anyone... it’s like “the perfect crime”. Can someone direct me to the “deer incident” with the same vehicle that killed Grandmother Kleopatra?

WTNH.com
State Police originally said that they will give us an update on how things are going at the trash facility later Thursday morning. However, they decided not to provide any updates. Instead, New Canaan police will disseminate information about the investigation once it becomes available.

There are no changes in custody for the Dulos children after a status conference was held in Stamford Wednesday morning

This is HUGE... I firmly believe what I said.... His mom was in his way, she knew him better than anyone... it’s like “the perfect crime”. Can someone direct me to the “deer incident” with the same vehicle that killed Grandmother Kleopatra?

I wonder how she fell down the stairs and cracked her head, and how she broke her arm prior to the car accident.

It bothers me that he said he was gone but then immediately said his mom took pain killers for the arm and would black out from injuries from the fall down the stairs. Also that it came up that she had no financial resources. Why would that even be said if the cops believed that it was an accident from the start? It sounds like they suspected more than an accident but couldn’t prove it.

Seriously??? I think we are living in a country where a lot of crimes occur in small town/rich town America. Since the people are in la la land, the police are truly never expected to do real police work...: this is freaking me out.

WTNH.com
State Police originally said that they will give us an update on how things are going at the trash facility later Thursday morning. However, they decided not to provide any updates. Instead, New Canaan police will disseminate information about the investigation once it becomes available.

There are no changes in custody for the Dulos children after a status conference was held in Stamford Wednesday morning
I think some progress is being made, or a least a strong lead is in the works. Fingers crossed today is a productive day.

jmo

I wonder how she fell down the stairs and cracked her head, and how she broke her arm prior to the car accident.

It bothers me that he said he was gone but then immediately said his mom took pain killers for the arm and would black out from injuries from the fall down the stairs. Also that it came up that she had no financial resources. Why would that even be said if the cops believed that it was an accident from the start? It sounds like they suspected more than an accident but couldn’t prove it.
BINGO! My thoughts!! FD FOOLED THEM! He most likely paid that nanny with $ and whatever else... come ON!!

Guys. Don’t quote a post that you KNOW is breaking the rules in order to tell the person it is breaking the rules. All that does is reposts the info disallowed, this time making you guilty of posting it, and makes the mods have to work harder to clean up the errors.

Maybe so the poster can delete.

You are 100% correct it does cause more work for our MODS.

Thanks to all our hard working MODS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member