Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its certainly possible. The local Patch reported that the NCPD has received quite a bit of CCTV footage which is encouraging. I'm curious though about how many people have cameras that capture the street traffic? The setbacks on most houses might make it hard for some cameras to view that far IMO. Some houses might have Ring doorbells and depending on how the ft door is situated they might get some street traffic.

I called our security firm the other day to find out about the camera situation and they told me that their goal was to capture images that are on the property and not the street. I'm glad I called because they said cameras should be replaced after a period of time and we were long overdue for an update.

Some people have gates with cameras and the security firm told me sometimes these cameras can capture street traffic, but its not optimal as the cameras are trained on the vehicle that is attempting to gain entrance and not all the cars and trucks passing. Wonder what NCPD has installed for traffic and monitoring purposes and if they use license plate scanner on an ongoing basis. Will have to investigate.
I'm friends with the Patch reporter who has been covering this story. Would love to hear from him what it's like as someone with a press badge.

Well at least one was in the backseat when the car rolled over their yia-yia. And the

Yes. (This May have already been answered)

Apparently the hospital did not notify LE that grandma had passed away right away. I assume since she passed from secondary/underlying healthcare issues and not from MVA trauma.
although it's not the medical report, the police report posted above
says they expected the grandmother to be released and OK, but overnight while still hospitalized, she developed internal bleeding and died.

Still no news? I was hoping they would have found something but am certain it is not for lack of trying. Praying for the family as this is so awful
I think they're super close. They apparently removed a bunch of evidence from the JC home last night.

Does anyone know for sure if the reservoir visit last night was related to JD?

although it's not the medical report, the police report posted above
says they expected the grandmother to be released and OK, but overnight while still hospitalized, she developed internal bleeding and died.
In the police report, that is what FD said the nanny told him the police told her at the time of the accident. So third hand info. I'm not sure I would trust a single thing uttered by FD ever. MOO.

I’m starting to suspect that it’s highly possible MT sung like a canary...
Jmo

Oh, I more than suspect it: I'm certain of it.

She bonded out on Monday afternoon.

LE descended on FD's home w/ search warrants in hand on Wednesday.

Guess who she and her lawyer were having a cozy coffee klatch w/ on Tuesday?

Rhetorical question.

Chirp, chirp!! Side Piece has been signing so loudly, her voice is hoarse.

Actually, it was probably already hoarse, from sucking on all those cigs. But you get my point.

JMO.
*Edited for syntax.

Last edited:
BBM
(I hate writing this, but want to share a quick thought...)

Tanners have some, uh, very not-so-21st-century "skill sets" (we here in this country are not so used to seeing/hearing of tanners in their workplaces [other than those who have used "tanning" beds :) -- OT]). One of those skills includes ----- well, I'd rather not write many details about it; just do a quick online search.

Suffice it to say, many (not *all*) tanners of "yesteryear" not only slaughtered the animal; they also had to dispense with the remains, including the blood -- pretty much everything except the skin, which they would then tan.

This could be wayyy "out there", but... did FD learn various parts of his father's & grandfather's tanning trade, I wonder? :eek::(
I had PRECISELY that thought this morning....you just beat me to it!

I more than suspect it: I'm certain of it.

LE descended on FD's home search warrants in hand on Wednesday.

Guess who she and her lawyer were talking to in the meantime?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.
How I hope your hunch is right!! This poor woman and her family deserve to put her to rest. IMO, MT has no recourse but to talk. The first one to to do so will end up better off--if she helped him cover up she's just as guilty in the eyes of LE.

Reading here and thinking how long this creep has been a sociopath / psychopath does make me think he might have had the nanny do something horrible to his mother. The answers I saw him give..talking for the nanny... telling police his mother fell a lot.. it is like he was making excuses for the nanny. What was he doing away in Italy while Jennifer had small babies and maybe was even pregnant then.
I sure wish they would interview his first wife for some details on relationship with his mother and possible affairs he had while married to her.
We will learn more soon today.
And MT better rot along with him. IMO she played the same part he did, even if she wasn't the one to actually kill Jennifer.

Crazy. So it happened just prior to 7:00 pm. Where I live (WA) it is still full on daylight at 7:00 pm in September. Is it dark enough in CT at that time that grandma would be so concerned over headlights? I would have assumed that if my Honda and Acura from that time period had automatic headlights a Land Rover would be too.

Fotis tried really hard to distance himself from that accident. He started and ended the statement by pointing out that he was in Italy. It is also weird that he translated the nanny’s statement.

I more than suspect it: I'm certain of it.

LE descended on FD's home w/ search warrants in hand on Wednesday.

Guess who she and her lawyer were talking to all day Tuesday?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.

I hope so, but if she talked, wouldn't they have the body by now? Still seems like they are searching in different areas, following more than one lead but not not following specific info.

IMO, she doesn't have any incentive to talk at this point. I think she's holding out info about the location until/if she is actually charged with murder. Then, I think she'll talk. She is in especially good position if they charge for murder without the body - then she can say, "Make me a deal and I'll tell you where to find Jennifer."

MT is stone cold, imo. Right now, I think she is biding her time with the ankle bracelet - working on a defense on the charges she currently faces, which don't have that long of a sentence if she is convicted of them.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members