Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she go out running or is this speculation? I thought she had a tight timeline that day?
No confirmation on the run or anything she did that am other than drop the children at school near where she lived. All chatter on possibilities is speculation.

Known facts: JD dropped her children off at school and left the school, first scheduled appt in NYC at 11 am and second scheduled appt at 1 pm. JD didn't make either of the scheduled appts.

Very interesting. More at link.

FARMINGTON -- Michelle Troconis and her attorney met with State Police in Westport Thursday afternoon.

What Went on behind closed doors is unknown, but according to high-profile defense attorney Jim Bergenn, the state police had a lot to gain including a timeline of events.

“That’s everything," said Bergenn. "That’s the most important thing because you can have a lot of forensic evidence but that doesn’t tell you when things happened. You want the sequence.”

Defense attorney analyzes Troconis and Dulos case

Thanks for this--that CDA is full of good info (side benefit, the reporter is so cute;)). I posted a 20 minute interview Fox did with him earlier today--here is the link for anyone who missed it and wants to watch

There are laws about that. I'm not sure what they are in CT but only an owner can do that and would need consent of any additional owners. If one of them is in jail for murder than maybe that's different. And of course she could always just do it anyway and wait for any possible fallout later.

Well they can’t lock out someone who is established as someone living in the house. She needs to be properly evicted first. If they mess up then the give MT ammo against them. She could sue for them locking her out. Now whether she would or not, IDK. But hopefully she’ll be locked up and her housing will be in the state pen.

No confirmation on the run or anything she did that am other than drop the children at school near where she lived. All chatter on possibilities is speculation.

Known facts: JD dropped her children off at school and left the school, first scheduled appt in NYC at 11 am and second scheduled appt at 1 pm. JD didn't make either of the scheduled appts.
As is speculation that someone snuck in the garage. Isn't that what we're doing here? Someone got in the garage somehow. Thinking of possibilities.

Thanks for clarifying on the run. I missed all day so I wasn’t sure if that was a new detail released.

Someone posted that she and FD regularly ran 4 to 5 miles per day. I only threw running out as an example -- she could have stopped went in a store and someone hid in the back.
Yes, we've been debating JD SUV being found in Waveny and whether she drove it there or whether it was planted there to divert attention of police to search Waveny.

But I do wonder if she drove herself to Waveny, did quick run of 2-3 miles, and was surprised by her car, subdued and then taken back to her house at 69 Welles Lane, New Canaan? It would have been tight timeframe to get to her appt at 11 but it might have been doable.

Thanks for the photo instructions, the first photo is the house in New Canaan that Jennifer and her children lived in. Second, third, and fourth are as you turn to the right. The security cameras are circled.

Attachments

• 42DA4E5E-36C5-4271-8959-E0E39491E9BC.jpeg
    42DA4E5E-36C5-4271-8959-E0E39491E9BC.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 78
  • FFFFA6A0-85D3-4F21-ADBC-B703CAE28BFF.jpeg
    FFFFA6A0-85D3-4F21-ADBC-B703CAE28BFF.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 13024057-5614-4991-954B-E4A6062AEF48.jpeg
    13024057-5614-4991-954B-E4A6062AEF48.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 0C276723-1F8A-421B-92C2-49C859C489E9.jpeg
    0C276723-1F8A-421B-92C2-49C859C489E9.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 74

A friend of hers said they spoke briefly between 9-9:30 am. We don’t know where Jennifer was when she & the friend spoke. In her house? In her car? It hasn’t been said afaik.

But like @afitzy said, she may have gone for a run at Waveny Park after dropping kids off.

Maybe FD followed her to the park and..... hmmm could be any number of options after that.

I’m just wondering where she was when she spoke to her friend. I wonder if JD even told her friend where she was at the time.

IMO

Last edited:
It was under a mincey search warrant after the nanny gave access (likely verbally via a garage or house code as she was with the children in NYC per the motion to intervene in custody filed by Mom)
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

It sounds like they did it because they started removing evidence or wanted to search for more.

If they walked in without a warrant on a welfare check and searched for her, but found blood everywhere, what they saw is fair game to use in court without a warrant. Because they weren't looking for evidence of a crime.

But once they find evidence it would make sense to get such a warrant if they want to start removing evidence (like carpet or part of the wall or whatever), just in case, I guess.

Mincey warrants are meant to prevent LE from extending something they're rightfully doing to something they're not.

It sounds to me like LE in this case covered their bases and has worked this case well.

There won't be any questions at trial on this one, I bet.

Warning: If you guys discussed this exhaustively before I arrived here to drive myself crazy with yet another pair of criminals, just ignore and keep scrolling.

If you were going to kill your wife so the children inherited her $2m trust fund over which you hoped to maintain control, wouldn't you plan for her to die in such a way that her body would be found quickly, making sure you were way out of town (skiing in Italy?) when it happened?

If the body couldn't be found wouldn't you figure everyone would think she ran off and it would be a long, long time before the money would be released? Not a good thing for you and the dying no-houses-selling business, right?

This is what makes me think he killed her in a wild fit without much planning....

Or he's really the dumbest criminal around which I thought was a shared trophy on the shelves of Chris Watts and Patrick Frazee.
That's exactly the theory I had arrived at--he killed her in the throes of wild anger.

Warning: If you guys discussed this exhaustively before I arrived here to drive myself crazy with yet another pair of criminals, just ignore and keep scrolling.

If you were going to kill your wife so the children inherited her $2m trust fund over which you hoped to maintain control, wouldn't you plan for her to die in such a way that her body would be found quickly, making sure you were way out of town (skiing in Italy?) when it happened?

If the body couldn't be found wouldn't you figure everyone would think she ran off and it would be a long, long time before the money would be released? Not a good thing for you and the dying no-houses-selling business, right?

This is what makes me think he killed her in a wild fit without much planning....

Or he's really the dumbest criminal around which I thought was a shared trophy on the shelves of Chris Watts and Patrick Frazee.

There were financial matters coming up on the divorce action that many think he wanted to avoid.

Also, he had zero reason to be at her house that morning. Except to kill her.

I think this was cold blooded and very planned.

Nobody says no to Foti.

I think it’s just someone’s opinion that someone else mistook for fact and then stated it in a way that made others think it was a fact. If JD was afraid of FD, she wouldn’t be leaving her garage wide open. I don’t know why anyone would do that.

I have clients who file a request for permanent and/or temporary restraining orders and then they drop it after a while and/or tell me they don't think the ex will actually hurt them, even if the ex has threatened to.

When you know someone, even if they've been violent, it can be hard to believe they will actually kill you

She may have gradually let her guard down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734