Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here here. I discovered WS because of this case, which I'm local to. It's really helped me think logically in a time of high emotion. Been following along the whole time. Thanks everyone for staying on topic and providing some enlightening insights.
Thanks for the nice post. From town here as well, and yes this site has helped a lot. I first went on that first Saturday the silver alert. Nobody in town really knew someone was missing. And now look at this site/national news. It helps to have people here to 'talk'/try to figure things out with as this has been a very upsetting tragedy.

Last edited:
I went to newington high school with the nanny we were pretty close friends at one point.If I have one point to make I guarentee you FD picked both nannies knowing his controlling behavior. Both were very young females. The nanny I know is extremely attractive. If you have all that money why would you hire a inexperienced 20 year old at that time.

Hello! My question is: which nanny? The one who hit Kleopatra with the car? Did she really not speak English?

I was looking at google maps and the house next door to Jen Farber’s has security cameras, and the angles are such that they would most likely record the garage going up and down and most definitely the cars going in and out. I’m guessing Dulos parked his pick up truck at Waveny Park and ran over to Jen’s house. He and Jen were avid runners and ran 4.5 to 5 miles a day. He waited in the garage and attacked her and removed her body in her Suburban and drove to the park. He moved her to his pick up truck and then I have no clue where he put her. I have screenshots of the cameras from google but I can’t figure out how to upload them on my iPad.
Yes, most likely I think you are right. He was dropped off somewhere. Ran over. Very gutsy though to move a body from one car to another on Lapham road with cars possibly going by/people coming in and out of park entrance...with no body seeing anything. But seems nobody did. IF only Waveny entrance area had cameras.

So, no vehicle is sitting without plates. But when did he alter them and where did he go with them, on what vehicle? Still isn't the black pick up truck or JD's SUV. Did he pick them up in JD's garage and alter them and put them on what vehicle, MT's ? But where was he going that he felt he needed to mislead?

IMO FD used the license plates on the black truck or maybe MT's vehicle during the planning phase of driving around JD's house the few days before and the morning of the murder. He switched them before driving through Hartford disposing of all the trash bags and UPS box.

Good Morning, Websleuthers! I just want to take a minute and thank all of you for what I believe to be one of the most respectful, informative, on-topic threads I have followed. I very much appreciate all of the local information from those of you who live in the area, as well as our legal experts who explain things and offer opinions in ways even I can understand.

Please let today be the day she is found.

I still cannot believe she hasn’t been found yet. I hope it’s today.

IMO FD used the license plates on the black truck or maybe MT's vehicle during the planning phase of driving around JD's house the few days before and the morning of the murder. He switched them before driving through Hartford disposing of all the trash bags and UPS box.
I agree, except the average person would notice the black pick up truck and not the license plate, unless it was around so much that people became suspicious and it isn't reported that they were.

They stated what the bags contained. There's no way, IMO, that an actual court-filed affidavit regarding tampering and obstructing charges would fail to mention literal body parts found in those bags.

The state and LE's credibility would be destroyed with a stunt like that.

In repeated cases we see people speculate that LE is hiding the discovery of a body or location of a live missing person (who they hide for some reason) or is otherwise misleading the public about something massive with regard to evidence.

I've not once seen that play out. The closest I've seen is LE stating someone is not a suspect, when we later find out they are.

Yeah, agreed! I also think if there were body parts found he wouldn’t have bail as an option and she wouldn’t be walking free right now. The only reason he is in jail at the moment is because he can’t afford to get out.

I said I was laying off trying to figure.. but your post got the best of me. I am so mad Waveny parking lot and 2 entrances/exits still do not have any cameras. I think since she had an 11am NYC appt, she went straight home to get ready. You would need 2 hours in the morning to get to the city in time on a weekday, at least. I also think her SUV was put there by killers because nobody really parks outside there that I have noticed. The Lapham side street there is long overgrown mess of grass. You pull into the Waveny parking lot and head on to the woods trails, or run on the main trail around the park. They put her car outside the park because they thought maybe the actual parking area has cameras.

Runners park in that area near where the town used to allow for pickup of mulch but on the park side of the street. That area gives longer distance runners access to the path that goes for most of the perimeter of the park otherwise they have to park further away and track back through the sometimes mucky/muddy lower path that runs near Lapham road to access the path (there is a drainage issue that causes some flooding and with all the rain in the area its been muddy and no fun to walk or run in). In the morning in particular its not unusual to see at least a few cars parked on Lapham. On Sat's during peak running times there are more cars and I will have to check but I think the max that could work is maybe 5 vehicles.

The more I keep up with this (and I’m trying but you guys are so quick), the more it just makes me so angry for these kids.

Did FD think these kids would revere him with their mom being gone? Yes, because he’s a narcissist and a sociopath.
From reading what we are reading and how he behaved after possibly murdering his wife, I'm guess that NPD is just the tip of his psychological iceberg of issues!

First time poster- some questions / thoughts
- they both went to Brown University in 1989/90, yet were married in 2004ish. How did this come about? Coincidence? Knew each other and reunited? he was married to someone else briefly
- questions came up on other thread about if JD is Greek. Read her dad’s obit. She is Jewish. Her 5 children all have Greek first names. This is interesting, for a Jewish person to marry a non jew (in Judaism, it’s the mother’s religion that dictates children religion) and also name them according to the tradition of the father- suggests she was “controlled”
- she married late in life. She is jewish but marries a Greek man and agrees to name her children in their tradition. Was she giving up things that are usually important bc she was getting older and wanted to have kids and a family?
- which leads me to - he sounds like was possibly abusive from the start. She had 5 children (3 pregnancies, likely IVF given multiple twins)- was she willing to go along w the abuse for so long out of desire to have family? So sad
- Did he marry her just for money? Her father was a legend in the bond trading business and sold his company to what is now a public company
A lot of this is very confusing to me- why she was with this man in the first place, was her age a factor in giving up core principles, etc. I can see that he’s an attractive man, highly intelligent (on paper, not a genius killer but applied math at Brown and Columbia B school), convincing. People were with each other in this relationship for perhaps not the best reasons.

Based on my experience being married to someone with narcissism and who is a sociopath, she likely didn’t know how mentally ill he was until she already was married. It doesn’t sound like they were together long before marriage and most people like this are super charming. He’s reasonably handsome and likely misrepresented his success. FD was highly manipulative, and probably a champion gaslighter.

She probably didn’t realize that he snowed her until a few years in. She probably had the first set of babies early on in the marriage and by then felt like she should just make the best of it. I don’t think she married him because she was getting older, I think he deceived her and she fell in love with who he pretended to be.

ETA: when his real personality began being more apparent, JD probably struggled with thinking SHE was the crazy one because the difference in how people like this act and how they really are is shocking. I questioned whether what I was seeing was real and was certain that I was embellishing it in my mind. It is so shocking.

Last edited:
- which leads me to - he sounds like was possibly abusive from the start. She had 5 children (3 pregnancies, likely IVF given multiple twins)- was she willing to go along w the abuse for so long out of desire to have family? So sad
I think he was probably quite charming in the beginning as well as convincing, since it didn't seem to bother her that he was still married. We don't know when the abuse started. He must have charmed her father, too. Would the father have given him money otherwise?

Going back would introduce more risk. He must have known that other people had access to the house (nanny, housekeeper, etc.) and could turn up.

Yeah, but if he’s willing to kill her at her house in the middle of the morning, he isn’t very risk-adverse... But yeah, you’re right. I assume they just didn’t see the mess.

GM WS! My thought this am is that he must have held such deep anger for JD because they were living separate lives for 2 years. I suppose he thought his window of being suspected had passed since they had been apart that long... idiot. ... my 1st question/everyone’s 1st question... “How could HE think he wouldn’t be prime suspect number 1?” He really must have thought that he was a good man and every time he violated his custody etc that he was in the right.... IDIOT

I think he was probably quite charming in the beginning as well as convincing, since it didn't seem to bother her that he was still married. We don't know when the abuse started. He must have charmed her father, too. Would the fater have given him money otherwise?
We talked about the "Cycle of Abuse" in the prior thread and how it might have impacted JD/FD relationship. There is a nice graphic that clearly explains the process of abuse so look at the attached wiki entry for a super basic and easy to understand explanation of DV. The "honeymoon phase" for JD/FD could have been having all the children but my guess is that FD escalated after the children were born and leading up to the time around the death of her father in 2017. Cycle of abuse - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay