Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they would need to have a witness that saw the door opened, or video footage or this is a detail MT spilled in her 3 hour talk - all speculation of course because we simply don't know yet.

I don't think police should rely on the statement from one of the suspects, so that suggests that there is video of the door being left open. However, if there is video of the door being open there should also be video of all activities at the house that morning, and that does not seem to be the case.

Would police accept the word of one of the suspects?

My neighbor has her hands full with 2 adorable but very rambunctious children.

She forgets to close her garage all. the. time.

I can see how JD could get distracted after getting 5 kids up, fed, watered, backpacks, sports bags, lunches, permission slips etc etc and in the car for school.

Jennifer Dulos case: Security increases in neighborhood as kids head back to school
JD was last seen around 8 a.m. May 24 dropping off her children at New Canaan Country School

A verification of last seen for the timeline - We suspected between 8 - 8:15 am before school started, they are reporting 8am. So if it's just a few minutes to the school, and she spoke with a friend after the drop off (link is in media thread) - he could have been there as early as 8:15am - IMO

I don't think police should rely on the statement from one of the suspects, so that suggests that there is video of the door being left open. However, if there is video of the door being open there should also be video of all activities at the house that morning, and that does not seem to be the case.

Would police accept the word of one of the suspects?
If it was part of a sworn statement - I think they would IMO

Should that mean "in her absence" AND "after returning home from school"? Because those are two different conditions/states.
And I wonder how they determined that? I know there was a lot of discussion here about the perpetrator perhaps sneaking in and then ambushing her when the door closed.
I would guess security system logs.

Could the garage door being "open" simply mean it was left unlocked?

Seems strange she would leave the garage door completely open. That's unusual for anyone to do, let alone a woman afraid of her husband. And, how does anyone know that anyway?

I'm not putting too much weight on that detail until it's confirmed as true and significant.

jmo

Not if she was just stopping at the house for a few minutes before leaving again.

If it was part of a sworn statement - I think they would IMO

If the girlfriend stated that the garage door was open, then she must have seen it with her own eyes, meaning she was a full participant in the murder of Jennifer.

It seems a bit self-serving to say that the garage door was open. That means there was no break-in, and could be twisted into a claim that the murder was an accident.

The Stamford Advocate has some great articles as well.
As it pertains to the MAY 24th timeline they posted I thought this was interesting:
1) 8:00 am: JD last seen dropping off children at NCCS on Frogtown Road
2) 11:00 am: JD misses scheduled Doctor’s appointment in NYC.
3) 12:00 am: Housekeeper arrives at JDs home on Welles Lane and sees nothing amiss. (Doesn’t say if she entered garage or if she entered the home at all on the timeline).

Based on 1-3 we know JD was harmed (hate saying killed yet even though it’s obvious) b/w 8:00 and 12:00. Given that she had that appointment at 11:00 she probably only went back to the house to do something quick before leaving for the two hour drive to NYC. She arrives home after the quick kiddie drop off and is seriously assaulted in the garage.

Again according to the Stamford Advocate timeline:
4) 1:37 pm cell phone records show phone belonging to FD leaving Jefferson Crossing and traveling to 80 Mountain Springs Road And was there approximately two hours.

I bring all this up to suggest if dismemberment did occur it doesn’t seem likely it happened at JDs residence. Sure there was a clean up at her garage after the serious assault that caused death but MT and FD were not at JDs residence for more than a few hours. All is MOO.

Sorry if this has already been rehashed but I don’t think this was a fortuitous window. I think FD was stalking JD. I don’t think that under the heightened sense of alert that JD was under with her court date for divorce etc approaching she’s leaving the garage door open even for a quick kid drop off at school.

I think MT was driving FD and they waited for JD to pass a spot they were parked at as she was on the way to drop off the kids. MT drops off FD in driveway and JD returns home and is ambushed in the garage.

There may be other players in this (I sincerely hope not but if so phone records should certainly bare that out).

I wonder if it’s possible that FD knew of JDs plans for that Day and how he knew. It’s all speculation at this point.

Sorry you guys do great work. Don’t want to slip a banana peel in it with this post.

Oh, we call guys that go from relationship to relationship without a beat in between monkey viners. Lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat