Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this, but I think they are trying to recover very small parts, not an intact body.

The comment upstream about FD being so meticulous in documenting his parenting to the teachers at their school makes me believe he is as meticulous in trying to dispose of her remains. Not just simply putting her intact body in a lake tied to a piece of concrete.

I think of him as being completely obsessed with this and destroying her physical body, leaving it in tiny pieces, treated with chemicals or heat or something.

And it wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out there was a notebook planning this crime and outlining the smallest of details. Even the very poor choice to distribute 30 bags containing bloody evidence. And I see him on the same track to conceal and destroy her remains, - in multiple small alliqots again distributed all over the place to be inconspicous.

MT had to have known something of what was in those bags. I guarantee you there would have been a strong smell of blood, and likely bleach.

Am I correct in my recollection that someone here said LE had actually only found 5 of the 30 bags in their first forays searching in that area?

One issue in a delay in announcing more about evidence is that I think their labs must be overwhelmed with the amount of DNA testing they have to do on every little suspicious thing they find. They could be having to do thousands of tests and have every qualifed laboratory technologist in CT working on this and it could still take weeks to completely process this information in accordance to chain of custody and legal documentation.

Then someone has to review it and determine the significance. I don't actually expect more charges until maybe the end of next week
I agree with your prediction they are looking for parts, not an intact body. And, I am more and more thinking the parts will be in several places, not one.

This is hard on everyone, including the people searching. They have my admiration for doing a tough, tough job.

jmo

This is classic abuser behavior. Sweep her up in a whirlwind romance (read about the concept of love bombing), marry her quickly, knock her up, and lock her down.

Josh Kovner (@jkovner_courant) on Twitter
Made timeline clearer for Fotis Dulos' divorce and 2nd marriage: Dulus and H.A."officially divorced on July 12, 2004, the records show. On Aug. 28, 2004, Fotis #Dulos and Jennifer #Farber were married, court documents say. Farber Dulos also went to Brown University."

Fotis Dulos’ first marriage to Hilary Aldama ended quickly, amicably

I don't know, in the universe of this abuser, I would want to take another look at anything deemed "accidental" that happened in his vicinity. Many things are deemed accidental at the time that, upon review, are not accidents after all. Just saying it is possible.

I doubt he committed arson on the barn, but horses are expensive to keep. I work for someone who has 4 horses and they pay in excess of $2,000/month, per horse. And that doesn’t include riding lessons or trainer for shows-or vet, or farrier. If their barn is anything like “our” barn, it was costing a lot. Since I doubt he was paying for the horse boarding and other expenses, there wasn’t much incentive for him to do this; there was only the time spent at the barn to contend with.

But where exactly was nanny from school pick-up until the time she left for NYC? Did she and the kids stop by the house? Or did they go straight from school to grandma's house?

Friday afternoon is a missing time zone of info for me....fill me in if anyone has that info.

jmo
We don't really know - other than we mapped the drive and when the kids got out of school - some thought it was early dismissal day and others thought no - 2:15 for the lower school. It's about a 4 hour drive and that would put her in NYC either at 4:15 or 6:15 but by then, JD had missed the 11am and 1 pm appointment. We don't know if the Nanny went back home - if she did she isn't talking that I can find. Although the custody pleading said the Nanny picked the kids up and has been continuously with them so who knows for sure?

FD is likely a co-dependent adulterer. Pschologists have a name for these types that line up the next 'victim'/relationship before
the soured one is even over yet. Can't recall the nickname though. They always have a new one waiting in the wings.
I've seen this in real life so many times. And have warned friends/family when the red flags are apparent.

Monkey-branching?

So, just six weeks elapsed between his previous marriage with Hilary (who sounds like an amazing person, by the way...accomplished lawyer who supports "issues that empower women".... go figure, after being married to THAT.) Hilary Aldama Wooley | BRF

Given that timing, it sounds like Fotis probably had a girl on the side (JD, sadly) while in his first marriage. I can't help but question how amicably that first marriage ended.

You are probably right, but many people are separated for a long period of time before divorce is finalized. I was separated for 8 years before getting divorced from the first husband, due to working out property & financial distributions and him carrying my health insurance. All that while there was no court battles or anything like that. Also some states (not sure about Connecticut) require you to live apart for 1 year before you can be granted a divorce. Even if it was something like that, he is still a slimeball (to put it mildly). I feel bad that her name is being drug into this horrible situation that she has zero to do with.

We don't really know - other than we mapped the drive and when the kids got out of school - some thought it was early dismissal day and others thought no - 2:15 for the lower school. It's about a 4 hour drive and that would put her in NYC either at 4:15 or 6:15 but by then, JD had missed the 11am and 1 pm appointment. We don't know if the Nanny went back home - if she did she isn't talking that I can find. Although the custody pleading said the Nanny picked the kids up and has been continuously with them so who knows for sure?
It was an early dismissal 1/2 day.

I wish we had more visibility on Nanny timeline as she could have possibly seen something at the property if she went back before picking up the children.
I used to be a nanny, if JD dropped the kids off at school, the nanny likely wasn’t scheduled to come in until school pickup time. This is if nanny didn’t live with them that is.

I am beginning to think that FD may have tried to do this before and failed. He may have actually tried to do something to her and it appear as an accident. Isn't it odd that he would find his window of opportunity the one morning that Jennifer forgot to close the garage? Something is up with how all of this went down. This is MOO and JMO.

I am beginning to think that FD may have tried to do this before and failed. He may have actually tried to do something to her and it appear as an accident. Isn't it odd that he would find his window of opportunity the one morning that Jennifer forgot to close the garage? Something is up with how all of this went down. This is MOO and JMO.
Yeah, that garage-door detail is puzzling.

jmo

Was it reported that she left the garage door open? Sorry if I missed that detail.

Here here. I discovered WS because of this case, which I'm local to. It's really helped me think logically in a time of high emotion. Been following along the whole time. Thanks everyone for staying on topic and providing some enlightening insights.
Same here, just joined and appreciate all the updates to help absorb this tradgedy and hope it gets solved, although will not bring back JD a beautiful mom and daughter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member