Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m wondering if MT could be sending police on a wild goose chase with the explanation/her cover being that she was uninvolved and is only sharing facts as they were relayed to her By FD? In other words “I have NO knowledge, but this is how it was explained to me”.

We have seen this before in other cases. The suspects walk through the crime scene with investigators describing what occurred. That is my opinion on why MT was at FDs home today.
Perhaps events of the crime occurred back there in those woods behind the house - and she is walking them through it. Or it could be a tactic to get her to talk?

This is a sad case. They all are. But this lady has five children missing their mom and have lost their dad as well, and will always remember the wicked witch.

It’s similar to Kelsey Berreth, Shanaan Watts and all the other mothers. Of course with Shanaan, he took the children’s lives as well. I just can’t get over all these murderers thinking they can get away with it and that they are smarter than everyone else.

And in a few days, we will be reading about another similar case because it just doesn’t stop.

Praying for all those who loved Jennifer. :(

I really don't think she's playing games. Being truthful is her ONLY hope here.

I guess we will see. I cannot imagine a scenario that includes her not knowing where the body is. I think she is making the think she didn’t do the killing but my current feeling is they both did it. Maybe she knows her DNA is on the body and wants enough time to pass so that they don’t discover that she partook in the killing and lied about her involvement. So she is stringing them a long a bit to waste time.

If she is as messed up as he is, she may think she is clever enough to get away with this.

Something is very wrong with MT (understatement, I know). Where is a shred of remorse, of empathy for those children? She looks oblivious to that, blowing kisses to family in court as she did -- a few creases of worry for herself, that is all. Unbelievable, she KNOWS the children very well and we seem more heartbroken than she that their precious mommy has been violently ripped from heir lives. I am not blaming her more than husband, I hate him, but I hate her, too. Disgusting, should both rot in hell.
Ya, the blowing of the kiss got me too! This is not a graduation or wedding, however it is a Bon voyage... still inappropriate. Who in the heck is her lawyer??

Or leaving spying equipment? I thought that until I heard about the doctored plates. I think they negate the “heat of passion” argument.
I really wonder whether FD/MT possibly placed a spy/hidden camera at the residence of JD to track her schedule? Will be interesting to see if this happened? JMO.

Something is very wrong with MT (understatement, I know). Where is a shred of remorse, of empathy for those children? She looks oblivious to that, blowing kisses to family in court as she did -- a few creases of worry for herself, that is all. Unbelievable, she KNOWS the children very well and we seem more heartbroken than she that their precious mommy has been violently ripped from heir lives. I am not blaming her more than husband, I hate him, but I hate her, too. Disgusting, should both rot in hell.

Agreed. She did not come out of her lawyer’s office appearing like someone who was broken up over what they did. It doesn’t seem she cares about what they did.

Ya, the blowing of the kiss got me too! This is not a graduation or wedding, however it is a Bon voyage... still inappropriate. Who in the heck is her lawyer??
Those are odd behaviors under the circumstances. Did anyone see that MT's mother brought a small boquet of flowers as well? That was unbelievable. What was she thinking? Oh, honey, on the way to the court house let's stop and get some flowers for MT. Good grief! (pic's were in the daily mail article)

Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mother 'dumped items splattered with her blood | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
I really wonder whether FD/MT possibly placed a spy/hidden camera at the residence of JD to track her schedule? Will be interesting to see if this happened? JMO.
I would think that in a house like that, JD would have had some sort of security system to protect the house and she'd definitely know about the planting of any cameras on the property.

Agreed. She did not come out of her lawyer’s office appearing like someone who was broken up over what they did. It doesn’t seem she cares about what they did.
I'm not so sure. JMO, but we don't know the dynamics of FD and MT's relationship. We DO know he has a history of domineering, abusive behavior. We have no proof she was involved in the act. To me, she walked out of her attorney's office haven't gotten something huge off of her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand