Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure. JMO, but we don't know the dynamics of FD and MT's relationship. We DO know he has a history of domineering, abusive behavior. We have no proof she was involved in the act. To me, she walked out of her attorney's office haven't gotten something huge off of her chest.
Or her ankle.

Can't be thin. She was in Hartford throwing away 30 bags of garbage.

Yeah. IMO I would assume that at this point both of them are equally on the hook until something proves otherwise.

That is why I wonder how they can trust her when she says she wasn’t involved in the killing? Just because she claims something doesn’t make it true.

It is confirmed this was a coroner truck at the scene? I haven't seen in msm.
No MSM confirmation as of yet. From the photos that people have posted linking to ads of Ford/Chevy coroner trucks, there is speculation that the second vehicle in the video of CSP leaving FD's house in Farmington is a coroner truck based off its similarity to the trucks in the ads.

It is confirmed this was a coroner truck at the scene? I haven't seen in msm.

That truck style is used for all sorts of things. Off the top of my head, our farrier and our equine vet have trucks that look just like that. There isn’t a way to know (from these photos) if it was the coroner’s truck without seeing what is in the back. They can be modified tons of ways.

I would think that in a house like that, JD would have had some sort of security system to protect the house and she'd definitely know about the planting of any cameras on the property.
Not necessarily - cameras and devices for phone tapping can be inexpensive, placed easily and hidden very well.

I found out from my own experience when “a source close to my then STBX” told me he placed both devices.

IMO

A person capable of empathy would never set out to kill an innocent person or take part in it.
Exactly. And....a mother participating in (or even knowing about) the murder of another mother puts her in a whole 'nother category of horrible, imo. She knows those five children who are now without their mom!

I don't care what was going on in her relationship with DF - you protect children! She doesn't even have that most basic of human traits. Her initials say it all - MT = empty.

jmo

My question still is where and on what vehicle were the altered plates used and why? And when too.
The vehicle they traveled in to NC? If there were no plate readers on their route, they could have still been caught on some camera.
Agreed. She did not come out of her lawyer’s office appearing like someone who was broken up over what they did. It doesn’t seem she cares about what they did.
It is a prerequisite to be a cold person like this if you plan a murder.

Yeah. IMO I would assume that at this point both of them are equally on the hook until something proves otherwise.

That is why I wonder how they can trust her when she says she wasn’t involved in the killing? Just because she claims something doesn’t make it true.
We don't know that that's what she told them, just that she is cooperating.

The vehicle they traveled in to NC? If there were no plate readers on their route, they could have still been caught on some camera

Yeah, but she came out looking light on her feet. She definitely seems to lack some social graces and doesn’t seem to know how to act appropriately. Even if she got an immunity deal yesterday (not saying she did), she should still behave in a way that is respectful of the situation.

No MSM confirmation as of yet. From the photos that people have posted linking to ads of Ford/Chevy coroner trucks, there is speculation that the second vehicle in the video of CSP leaving FD's house in Farmington is a coroner truck based off its similarity to the trucks in the ads.
If that is a coroner vehicle it would likely have to have gone out to bid and proposals might be online - does the coroner there have a separate budget ? Someone could check this out?

We don't know that that's what she told them, just that she is cooperating.

Yeah, I should have specified that that was hypothetical. But we all know darn well she is going to say she had nothing to do with it and try to get out of any trouble.

For any members who have inside information on any of the major case players, you are invited to become a Verified Insider. It is a voluntary process but the only way that a member can post information as fact without having to provide a link to either MSM or LE as a source for the inside information.

Please review this link which explains the application process.

CBS and ABC have been following the case out of NYC so you might check there. Only Cablevision News12 in Fairfield county with rest of networks out of Hartford or New Haven.
After I read your comment and before I saw who wrote it... I knew it had to be you, @afitzy!!!

ETA: You’re always so fast to post pertinent and informative answers for us.

The vehicle they traveled in to NC? If there were no plate readers on their route, they could have still been caught on some camera.

It seems then that he really didn't want anyone to know he was at her home, because he could easily have said he was on his way to the Sturbridge house which is under renovation. I would think that LE could easily tell if the screws holding the plates were recently unscrewed. There would be fresh metal scraping marks on them.
Or, he put them on the car he drove there (where did he leave it while he killed her) as he was leaving because he had a body in the car.
Do license readers have only the license in the viewer or can the whole car and people in the front seat be viewed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3