Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But will she play games with the info - trickle out only as much as suits her in the moment? She is not facing murder charges yet. I'm not totally trusting her at this point.

jmo
I get it. None of us know enough. I just can't see messing up your ONLY chance at not sitting in jail for at least twenty-five years (minimum sentence in CT). Then again, I can't imagine being involved in any of this, sooooooo...

JMO.

Blowing kisses and bringing flowers..Wth? These people aren't right!

I was so hoping we'd hear a statement from LE today or maybe a new charge. Or, most of all poor Jennifer's remains found. Her poor mom and her children. My heart goes out to them.

Wasn't a significant find reported? Maybe that was the murder weapon.
As for finding the body, 30 bags of evidence with Jennifer's blood might mean that there is no body anymore.

I, agree. They continue on at the trash facility, labor/dogs intensive, very expensive.

Either MT didn’t give up body location or it’s at this facility. No tents, no new crime scene tape.....jmho

I would think that in a house like that, JD would have had some sort of security system to protect the house and she'd definitely know about the planting of any cameras on the property.
Tree adjacent to garage area or stone wall? Some are so small and transmission ranges are pretty impressive. Will be interesting to see how and if they tracked her.

If that is a coroner vehicle it would likely have to have gone out to bid and proposals might be online - does the coroner there have a separate budget ? Someone could check this out?
The Coroner vehicles I've seen from the State usually have writing on the side to identify them. This one didn't have any ID on it but it could be new. Will search and see what I can find online.

Littlegreen is local to Fotis' house I believe but works in New Haven. Littlegreen said presence outside nc police station and that it was definitely a coroner vehicle at fotis' house. So sounds like there should be confirmation of that since it was not noted as IMO or anything like that. Emotions are high and we all want resolve but it makes it more difficult when things are said that are opinion only and not identified as such, so identifying something as definitely should have confirmation. Sorry JMO.

She's in NC. She should probably get verified. @littlegreen

I am still in the process of cleaning up in this thread, but please remember ...

MT's mother is NOT an officially named POI/suspect. She is off limits for sleuthing. You may discuss what is said in MSM about her or what she has said in MSM but you cannot sleuth her and post about it here.

Also, do not try to elicit info from a potential VI until such time as they are in fact verified.

The Coroner vehicles I've seen from the State usually have writing on the side to identify them. This one didn't have any ID on it but it could be new. Will search and see what I can find online.
We have local and state police involved and the FBI?? Wondering if certain of those organizations don’t have coroner on them ? Imo

Littlegreen is local to Fotis' house I believe but works in New Haven. Littlegreen said presence outside nc police station and that it was definitely a coroner vehicle at fotis' house. So sounds like there should be confirmation of that since it was not noted as IMO or anything like that. Emotions are high and we all want resolve but it makes it more difficult when things are said that are opinion only and not identified as such, so identifying something as definitely should have confirmation. Sorry JMO.
Oh, I totally agree, that's why I want her to get verified so we know what is and isn't accurate.

If that is a coroner vehicle it would likely have to have gone out to bid and proposals might be online - does the coroner there have a separate budget ? Someone could check this out?
Didn't see any info on the vehicles used by the ME Office but here is link to their website to explain how they interact with LE in the State of CT. OCME: Office of the Chief Medical Examiner

I get it. None of us know enough. I just can't see messing up your ONLY chance at not sitting in jail for at least twenty-five years (minimum sentence in CT). Then again, I can't imagine being involved in any of this, sooooooo...

JMO.

I totally see your perspective on why she wouldn’t risk her future playing games. But if she is as manipulative and sociopathic as she seems, she will likely think she is the smartest one in the room and love knowing she knows something everyone else wants to know. That is power. If she is delusional to think they can get away with this, or to think that she can pin it all on him, she may not feel a huge sense of urgency to be honest.

I hope I’m wrong and you are right. I want JD found so much for her family’s sake. It really bothers me that there hasn’t been a body found, no upgraded charges, nothing. It’s been about 24 hours since she met with LE and nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3