Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think since MTs mom had been indicted by the Government that she would TRY to keep her nose clean

Um, but MTs mother escaped being heavily fined and /or incarcerated. So maybe the message she got was

1. First of all you have to get caught
2. Then you get a lawyer and have them do the dirty work
3. You get a reduced sentence and you’re out the door

All excellent points. And points toward motive

Grandma had filed for exposure of valid financial documents from FD. The date of the filing is May 29, I believe, but I’ll bet there had been serious correspondence about this issue the week of JD’s murder.

The exposure of the financial fraud of both FD and perhaps MT may very well have been the issue that caused them to have to deal with JD, possibly hoping to file for insurance, or other attachements of cash as a surviving “spouse”.

And I am SURE this will be exposed, regardless of whether there ends up being a trial or not. Gramma can file civil charges against FD and possibly MT, too, as the Manager of Fore Group. As a conspiracy to defraud
BINGO! Go Mrs. Farber!

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>... makes shacking up with a married man and destroying his family just another day in the life of MT. For her to stay with him after knowing what happened to Jennifer isn't shocking is it? I don't think this chick is a victim at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't get to the trash cans and dumpster until the following Friday I believe. Some of the trash had already been removed and sent to the dump. It had been shredded, but not incinerated. That's what LE is going through right now.
But if he was tailed from the time she was reported missing as was posted here why not recover what he dumped immediately?

According to the nanny KD died of internal bleeding. Reading more about the incident, I still don't find anything suspicious about it. Seniors are prone to falling and sometimes the consequences don't manifest until later.

Given what we now know about FD, so many questions . . .

Among the things from the UK Daily Mail article re KD (FD's mom) that made me go hmmm were the following:

1. who would hire or allow a then 24-year old nanny (EN) who had no drivers license and apparently no familiarity with operating the family vehicle to transport at night their children and/or medically fragile elders? Why not call for an ambulance or taxi (or, better yet, not leave your family with a non-driving, non-English speaking nanny while you are in Italy for whatever)?

2. It appears that long after police were called to the house following the "freak accident" wherein the nanny reportedly ran over KD, the offending vehicle's bumper was photographed and presumed to have indicated damage assumed to have been caused by collision with KD. Officials had been called to the home initially by JD for a "medical complaint.”

3. According to the article, the police did not learn of the alleged accident that resulted in KD's death until >three months after KD's death. The police investigation did not commence until >three months following KD's death.

4. Both the nanny and FD were interviewed by police >three months after the incident, despite that FD was reportedly in Italy when his mom got run over and soon after died in hospital. FD reportedly sat beside the nanny for the entire interview and appears to have controlled responses.

5. According to the police report as described by the Daily Mail article, FD claimed bumper damage to the involved vehicle occurred prior to the nanny reportedly running over FD's mom and instead was caused "during a collision with a deer." Odd detail. Deer collisions are common, but often do more damage than a few bumper scratches, and no mention is made of who was driving and when/where the prior deer incident occurred. Was FD bet hedging in case he knew or had reason to suspect KD’s injuries would have been inconsistent with the damage to the car? Or had he made a prior insurance claim related to the deer collision and wanted to preempt any confrontation about nondisclosure? Sociopaths often come across as exceedingly forthcoming. It apparently wasn’t asked back then, but I would want to know now, what even was the purpose of FD’s (alibi) trip to Italy? Yes it could all be a coincidence, but wow this guy’s loved ones sure have rotten luck.

6. Also according to the police report as reported by the article, FD "wrote" that he "would like to mention" that only two months prior to the accident, his mother KD "suffered a severe accident . . .when she fell [down] a flight of stairs and cracked her head, which caused internal bleeding. . . [a]dditionally she broke her arm which required that she took painkillers during the subsequent months." If this was known to FD prior to his Italy trip, why was KD not still in hospital or a physical rehabilitation or elder care facility? Why was she not left with a RN or at minimum LPN instead of with a 24 year old nanny presumably unskilled in geriatric medicine or trauma care? Why would FD even “like to mention” this. Was an autopsy or tox report ever done? If so, there is no mention of it. Totally not suspicious because older people fall and have internal bleeding following not dying from prior falls and internal bleeding all the time, plus they’re old, and this poor nanny, for sure KD didn’t want her blaming herself for this!

7. According to the police report as indicated in the Daily Mail article, FD claimed that his wife JD told FD that his mom KD "lost consciousness and fell to the floor a couple of times" over the three days immediately prior to the accident. Based on what a responsible, responsive, and intelligent person JD reportedly is/was, it would seem very unlikely JD would ignore such glaring medical red flags but would instead get her mother-in-law in to see a doctor or a doctor to the house to see KD without any delay, especially given the recent severe head injury and internal bleeding (if JD knew of these or if they in fact occurred). In the actual police report/investigation that commenced >three months after KD’s death, JD does not mention or confirm observing or suspecting any KD falls or loss of consciousness incidents incidents in the three days prior to the car incident; JD does recall the day prior to the car accident KD once mentioned feeling “dizzy,” but it’s unclear if that statement was unsolicited or came in response to follow up questions from the investigator or a “reminder” FD insisted remembering JD had told FD this when he was in Italy. Speculation only, but no doubt for JD and her kids who witnessed the incident and just lost their grandma, JD may have had her memory refreshed or been gaslit by FD to say, yeah I think maybe she complained about being dizzy the day before or something; it’s possible. Meanwhile, for sure one would expect JD would remember clearly if she witnessed KD fall and witness KD lose consciousness two separate times in the three days before the car accident.

8. According to the police report, FD controlled the statement of the nanny and the one FD himself gave to the police. It's clear from the description that the nanny at the time either had very little English language proficiency or was presenting (or pressured to present) as someone who had scant English language understanding. FD reportedly served (performed) as the nanny's interpreter, transcriber, and reviewer for the nanny's alleged statement to the police. It appears the nanny was not separately interviewed, was not provided with an independent interpreter or translator/transcriber, and that no effort was made to fact check or to interview either child reportedly present at the time of the accident, or question, collect, or inquire into any other related or corroborating evidence, whether FD provided accurate translations, transcriptions, or information to the nanny, etc.

9. If KD was so severely and recently injured that she had twice fallen down and lost consciousness in the three days prior to the freak accident, why was she reportedly going at night with two of her very young grandchildren to the supermarket?? Why was the nanny’s first call to JD, not 911? Following the call from the nanny, JD called 911 to report a medical incident at the house, which appears to have led to the ambulance arriving and transporting KD to the hospital.

10. Police by phone >three months later later inquired of FD as to any investments, property, possession, assets, life insurance, bank accounts, etc. KD may have owned. FD claimed his mother had nothing of any value and that because of this KD had no will. It does not appear from the police report or Daily Mail article re the accident or investigation whether any attempt was made to cross check FD’s claims with Social Security, the Greek Consulate, or any other of KD’s foreign or domestic friends, relations, associates, or even to check with JD about what she may have known about this. Was FD at that time KD’s only surviving relative (apart from FD’s kids)?

PDF of KD death police investigation report at this link

Dulos Mother Death Accident Report

Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT now2 minutes ago

Justin Schecker Retweeted Kristen Johnson

#BREAKING update in the search for #JenniferDulos two week since she disappeared. Investigators back looking for clues at Farmington home where she lived with estranged husband Fotis Dulos until she moved/filed for divorce about two years ago. #NBCCT

Justin Schecker added,

D8eX46NXUAAlcuX.jpg

D8eX46OWkAA99Nz.jpg

Kristen JohnsonVerified account @KristenNBCCT
State Police have returned to the Farmington home of Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother #JenniferDulos. #nbcct @NBCConnecticut
0 replies 2 retweets 2 likes
If they are returning, I am wondering if MT's information isn't panning out - have we heard if she has gone anywhere lately? I realize it's a very large home but they have searched this property quite a lot IIRC. What is going on?

But if he was tailed from the time she was reported missing as was posted here why not recover what he dumped immediately?
I don't think he was tailed immediately - they were notified of her missing appointments around 7pm on May 24 - he turned his cell phone in the next day with his attorney. I think it would have started then - otherwise, I guess Mom could have said in her report- her husband threatened her - go find him? possibly - but they didn't because he was in Hartford dumping evidence. JMO

ETA - link to warrant and custody filing by JD's Mom for newcomers
Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status

I don't think he was tailed immediately - they were notified of her missing appointments around 7pm on May 24 - he turned his cell phone in the next day with his attorney. I think it would have started then - otherwise, I guess Mom could have said in her report- her husband threatened her - go find him? possibly - but they didn't because he was in Hartford dumping evidence. JMO
This. They wouldn't have known where he was until they got his phone, then obtained a warrant, then the warrant was processed, etc., to see his phone pinged in Hartford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand