Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add on to this, teachers have been going to the apartment to give the students private lessons so as to provide a sense of structure, purpose, normalcy, and care. They’ve also brought them handwritten notes from fellow classmates. Many, many therapists involved as well. The children are being supported in every way possible. Thank god for for the cash-flow; I can’t imagine how difficult this would be for the family were it not for resources and this school community which can afford to send teachers into NYC during school days.
Also, thank you all for your kind words of support and appreciation. I’m working on the verification situation...
After reading this message I seriously want to fly out to CT and give everyone who works at your school a massive hug! You are all amazing people who truly care about these kids. Please make sure you're all taking time to care for yourselves as well as this is a terrible situation for all involved. <3

After reading this message I seriously want to fly out to CT and give everyone who works at your school a massive hug! You are all amazing people who truly care about these kids. Please make sure you're all taking time to care for yourselves as well as this is a terrible situation for all involved. <3
For the record, I am not teaching there currently. Moved on to a different stage in my life. But agreed, the level of love and care has been stunning.

You'd think they would be putting up tents like LE normally does when finding remains - especially with drones overhead??

I hope they found her, but still holding back believing it.

jmo
True - I have always seen the canopies set up out of respect - if there are no canopies I'm thinking no intact body to shield. Hate writing that - all speculation.

True - I have always seen the canopies set up out of respect - if there are no canopies I'm thinking no intact body to shield. Hate writing that - all speculation.

Also no forensics or major crime scene van. Hard to believe they would just have the coroner. If they found something they would be sifting through the whole area with a fine toothed comb. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya