Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JD is found at JC in those woods/and murder weapon or other incriminating evidence I hope the New Canaan Police bill MT for all the other fruitless searches that they have exhaustively taken on since May 27th. Without a tent set up or more at this point we just don’t know. But I feel confident the family of JD and her friends and colleagues will get some answers today.

To add on to this, teachers have been going to the apartment to give the students private lessons so as to provide a sense of structure, purpose, normalcy, and care. They’ve also brought them handwritten notes from fellow classmates. Many, many therapists involved as well. The children are being supported in every way possible. Thank god for for the cash-flow; I can’t imagine how difficult this would be for the family were it not for resources and this school community which can afford to send teachers into NYC during school days.
Also, thank you all for your kind words of support and appreciation. I’m working on the verification situation...
Thanks for that information Nccs_local. Amidst this horror it is nice to know that the kids can finish thier school year at least in some form or fashion and get emotional support from thier teachers and classmates. Small comfort but some.

OMG that the truck alright

:(

But we don’t know if there is anything in it at all or if it just came along as a precaution.

It’s entirely possible that she led them on a wild goose chase and they didn’t find anything. Not having the forensics truck and crew on site makes me very dubious about this.

MT may be in even bigger trouble if they didn’t find her

Also no forensics or major crime scene van. Hard to believe they would just have the coroner. If they found something they would be sifting through the whole area with a fine toothed comb. MOO

Yeah. I don't think we've seen a crime scene with a body that unprotected?

Or maybe we have. I'm thinking back to Katlynn Cargill's case. They left her bloated body in full view and she was captured on airplane or copter camera. No tents. They came and zipped her up into a bag pretty quickly though.

Perhaps the girlfriend is there because she is giving permission for a search of the property as she is a resident there. No need for search warrants that may expire, she is giving them unrestricted access.

Perhaps the girlfriend is there because she is giving permission for a search of the property as she is a resident there. No need for search warrants that may expire, she is giving them unrestricted access.
I don't think LE would have any problem extending a warrant, if they needed to.

My hunch she was there to collect personal items - not sure why she would be in the woods with them, though.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member