Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, the neighbors say there were loud banging noises coming from the house and dogs wouldn't stop barking. Somebody was dumb enough to do that.

Has more than one neighbor confirmed this? The only thing I heard was one guy who said his dog sitter heard banging and his dog barked. He wasn’t even there!

I've been thinking about the story about how they met. Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I think he preyed on her. Like... I don't think he fell in love with her and happened to be an awful guy. He ran into her and then emailed her and they were married very quickly. He must have known how much she was worth.

Oh good point. Interesting. I assume her wounds were bleeding but we haven’t heard about blood in the cars. I hope she died or was unconscious immediately from a sneak attack smash on the head. I really hope she didn’t have to suffer that long drive knowing that her biggest fear was about to come true.

I agree with you on all points. Whenever someone is killed, I always hope they die instantly because it is so upsetting to think of someone suffering. I am just so suspicious about that time frame before 13:37 mentioned in the warrant.

It seems like things got super sketchy around the barn when we’d have a bitter cold snap. Usually those artic blasts from Canada would cause it to be so much colder than normal. They would do what they needed to to keep horses warm and pipes thawed. If the pipes freeze the horses would go thirsty. There is no way to keep that many horses in water without a water source. So this is a perfectly plausible explanation, IMO.
Perfectly plausible, as is what happened to his mother, but in a certain context one must review the plausible, imo, and dig a little deeper.

One question I have is did JD work? She has a nanny and something I read said her income was quite substantial. I know her parents (now just mom) are loaded but did they support her financially too? Not a judgement on her, just curious as to what her situation was.
From earlier reading she had a substantial trust that provided her nearly $400k annually in income and she was also a writer, if I read correctly.

From earlier reading she had a substantial trust that provided her nearly $400k annually in income and she was also a writer, if I read correctly.

Ah ok! A trust makes sense. I’m glad she had the means to spend as much time with her kids as possible. With a dad like this she had to go beyond to counteract the damage he was causing them mentally.

This guy doesn’t appear to have anybody left in his orbit who will put $50,000 up to get him out of the Bridgeport Correctional Center. What this says to me is that he has burnt a lot of bridges. His extended family in Greece could do it, but they haven’t, and he doesn’t appear to have a close circle of friends who would do it. Nobody’s going to come out of the woodwork to bail him out.
I’m assuming he’s using his phony charisma and charm to make as many friends as possible in the Bridgeport Correctional Center.

This week the attorney representing Fotis Dulos in the divorce case filed a similar motion to stop representing him. To be clear this latest development is unrelated to criminal case of evidence tampering/hindering prosecution charges. #NBCCT
Justin Schecker on Twitter
Wow! Many attorneys over the years have discontinued the relationship. Attorneys..... thoughts?

And what other reason would he have for being covered in PI? Can't wait to hear the spin on this one
Well now it has me wondering if his beloved side kick has poison ivy, too. They may have had a roll in the hay, know what I mean? Or should I say, poison ivy?

Poor Jennifer, I hope she is found soon. It does sound like the poison ivy is significant. I wonder if any of his clothing tested positive for poison ivy oil- it might give LE a time frame as to when he got it and possibly what area he was in when he came in contact with it.

It just occurred to me, what if none of the clothing items that were found in the Hartford dumpsters (that tested positive for JD’s blood) belonged to JD? Maybe they don’t belong to FD or MT either? I keep thinking about the license plates that were found and to me that screams premeditated. What if items of clothing, cleaning supplies and even trash bags were thought ahead as well? Does anyone know how long the oils from a poison ivy plant would stay on clothing? Is that something they might be able to test for?

I’m assuming he’s using his phony charisma and charm to make as many friends as possible in the Bridgeport Correctional Center.

Yep! People who haven’t spent much time around a real sociopath can’t really grasp how possible it is for them to trick everyone around them. That is part of what makes them so scary!

Well now it has me wondering if his beloved side kick has poison ivy, too. They may have had a roll in the hay, know what I mean? Or should I say, poison ivy?

Poor Jennifer, I hope she is found soon. It does sound like the poison ivy is significant. I wonder if any of his clothing tested positive for poison ivy oil- it might give LE a time frame as to when he got it and possibly what area he was in when he came in contact with it.

Well I guess the cctv caught her riding around smoking her post-coital cigarette.

On the poison ivy, if he’s super allergic to it, it might not have even been him touching it that would have triggered it. My husband has had to have steroids when people have burned poison ivy because he’s so allergic. He broke out all over and couldn’t get it to stop even with benedryl. It’s a delayed reaction too.

The Daily Mail is famous for making up information and should never be considered a reliable source. I don't understand why Websleuths classifies them as MSM.

No way! The DM is the first website I check every day! They always have much more info and photos than any other source. Their grammar is horrendous, but the facts are usually spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ma1love