Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the faked license plates were put on to deceive JD. He wasn't supposed to be seen by her.

My post was in response to a poster who theorized that he had followed her home from dropping off the kids.......I don't think it occurred that he followed her home but if he did it would have been a good idea to not have plates that she might recognize.

I don't think the faked license plates were put on to deceive JD. He wasn't supposed to be seen by her.
I take the opposite view and suggest that he used altered plates on a vehicle she wouldn't recognize and followed her home. She may have been thinking about the day ahead and not paying attention to who was behind her. If he hung back just a little, she would have gone up the driveway and pulled in the garage and never would have seen him come up because the garage is on the end. She was reported to have left the garage door open (never did figure out who the source for that was) she could have run into the house for something, come back out and was attacked getting back into her car.

MOO disturbing content theory
Trigger warning

JD’s destruction, defilement, torture, and incineration were clearly premeditated, intentional, sadistic, personal and extremely overdetermined.

FD’s motivations included anger at and resentment of JD for escaping his control, facilitating the escape of the children he held fearful of him and hostage, and the protective assistance of Grandma Farber, which FD would view as an inferior woman daring to challenge him.

To defy Fotis would be unconscionable independently, but then to expose in public court filings the extent to which this successful playboy was a serial parasite, philanderer, deadbeat, and narcissist, and to dare demand repayment of scam business loans rather than ignore their mischaractizations; rather than willingly cough up the kids and her family assets all things FD basically abused and stole with impunity and to which he felt completely deserving and entitled, would be indignity and challenge to his default chokehold of the family and an emasculation by strong women that must not stand.

One way or another, he would make them pay. And dearly.

FD’s control needs were heartless, sadistic, and absolute. Totally MOO, but I get the sense this guy was a raging antisemite. Setting into motion a chain of events that would erase Jennifer and deprive her and her family of traditional religious and cultural privileges, rituals, and rites was his intent. Divide and conquer. From the beginning to the end. No Jewish names for the kids, no Jewish schools for the kids, no sitting shiva for her or traditional anointing, mourning, and rapid burial. Instead, the abhorrent and forbidden: cremation.

FD threw away Jennifer to be hauled off in pieces by truck with the garbage, to have every last bit of her shredded and incinerated. He figured he got the first and last word. He one upped her. He literally burned her.

Foris always loved a good fire. The side chick is his patsy. She’s not young or rich enough to be the next one off the bench. He’s been using MT to torture and punish FD. MT could have been anyone. MT was more function than person to FD. To the extent FD could cash in on MT and humiliate JD and unsettle her kids, all the better. But MT’s served her purpose.

And soon, MT will see, that Fotis doesn’t plan to lose. FD set MT up through this all. He does not intend to fall. The house always wins. And the tie goes to the runner. If that doesn’t beat all.

MT might get a watery grave, a gunshot, rope, or OD, but FD never planned one for Jennifer.

FD likely has already drafted MT’s confession and suicide note. When they find MT, if they do once she disappears while out on bail awaiting trial or sentencing, we will learn how much guilt MT felt, how it was all MT’s idea, about how FD knew nothing of her plan, and about how sorry she is for the pain she has caused him. It’s all about FD.

For sure FD will have an insurance policy on MT and her daughter as well. Perhaps in another country. Perhaps through a series of shell corps. Expect it to be not easily discovered. Expect nanny one from 2010 to disappear as well, if she hasn’t already returned home to Greece, or just disappeared. Perhaps while waterskiing.

*Theory* MOO *FD since 2015 appears to have controlled his family’s ancestry/family tree page information btw. Betting much of that information is totally not right.

Three card Monte folks. He’s made it so you won’t find your card.

And he wins. He always wins.

If he bonds out, he’s gone.
Ok. You have a book in you. Love the metaphors. Do we know the children weren't being raised in the mother's faith?Oldest is 13. No plans for a celebration?

Is there any information about what FD's days are like in jail? Solitary confinement? I assume his high profile keeps him out of the general population. I am intrigued to know what his current state of mind is. Psychology has always intrigued me. I wonder if he is being cooperative, or angry, or is in despair. Does he have the luxury of a television and books? Or is he in a cell by himself with nothing but a toilet and zero stimulation, left to stew in his miserable situation.

Not sure if anyone knows. Just pure curiosity on my part.
Easy, he's
Is there any information about what FD's days are like in jail? Solitary confinement? I assume his high profile keeps him out of the general population. I am intrigued to know what his current state of mind is. Psychology has always intrigued me. I wonder if he is being cooperative, or angry, or is in despair. Does he have the luxury of a television and books? Or is he in a cell by himself with nothing but a toilet and zero stimulation, left to stew in his miserable situation.

Easy. Just sitting in his cell thinking how the world wronged him, how much he has suffered, how misunderstood and persecuted he is. Whaa whaaa whaaa.

Is he being held in the local jail? I can't imagine that it would be very large, perhaps with just a few single cells? Just wondering.

Do we know when he shaved is head? Was it to disguise his appearance so she would not recognize him?

We don't know the reason for the altered plate yet, do we?
As I have said before I am obsessed with the why, when and where of the altered plates. I am convinced that he used them on a car that she wouldn't necessary recognize to come to her house.
Also, because I cannot come up with any other reasonable and likely reason. LOL.

If I were the father of young children, the last attorney I would choose is the one also defending Alex Jones of Infowars, who doubled down on calling the Sandy Hook school murders a hoax.

Just when you think FD is the lowest of the low, there's this.

LE has video showing MT and/or FD disposing stuff at many, many garbage cans and, so far, they have apparently only found sponges and clothes with blood.

However, there are additional garbage cans that video did NOT capture it has not (yet) been found. Also, just because they were able to capture footage of some garbage can drops doesn’t mean they could retrieve items from those drops. Here are categories we’re dealing with.

1. JD-linked items dropped in garbage cans that have been retrieved by LE, and there is footage of the suspects doing the drop.

2. JD-linked items (presumably) dropped in garbage cans that have been retrieved by LE, even though there is no footage of the suspects doing the drop.

3. JD-linked items dropped in garbage cans that have NOT been (could not be) retrieved by LE, but there is footage of the suspects doing the drop.

4. Potential JD-linked items dropped in garbage cans that have not been retrieved by LE, and there is no footage of the suspects doing the drop. (i.e., there is likely more garbage cans that were used by MT and/or FD and LE doesn’t know where because there is no footage found of them yet, and LE didn’t find the cans with help of residents checking their cans or from some other source).

5. JD-linked items at the waste site that could come from 1-4 above or some other manner AND have been identified by LE.

6. JD-linked items at the waste site that could fall within some of the categories above and have NOT (yet) been identified and are still in the big piles that LE has not yet gotten to looking through.

7. JD-linked items at the waste site that could fall within some of the categories above and have NOT been identified but they are not in the big unsorted pile, but rather, they are in the sections that LE has already shifted through. In other words, the items are simply not identifiable.

8. JD-linked items at the waste site that, no matter how they arrived there, cannot be retrieved because they have already been incinerators.

I am restating my original belief that poor JD was dismembered and pieces of her body thrown out among various garbage cans. The reason I suspect this is because the footage makes clear these people went to a large amount of garbage cans, so LE is not aware of all the cans used. In the universe of places to find JD-related items related to garbage cans, LE only has items from categories 1, 2 and 5 and none are body parts. However, in the context of garbage disposing, body parts could be in any of categories 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 and, therefore, it is not surprising that body parts have not yet been found in the garbage context.

Is it possible that MT and/or FD decided only to dispose of cleanup and other blood-stained items such as clothes using garbage cans, but decided to put body parts someplace different and not in garbage cans? Yes, I suppose. But why would they do that? Also, one or both of them must have suspected it is not easy for dogs to sniff out human bodies that have been chopped with so many different chemicals, old medicines like hormones, hygiene items like menstrual pads, and dead animals? Also, it seems LE is focusing on the waste site; otherwise we would see tons of cadaver dogs all over the properties including the woods.

I think body parts will ultimately be found in (1) garbage cans that, sadly, have not yet made their way off a residential or commercial property for whatever reason; (2) in the large unsorted pile that awaits further searching. Otherwise, it would go against the odds.

It is revolting to me that MT‘s lawyer is probably negotiating what she will disclose in terms of information and tying that to what she will be charged with, or a recommended sentencing. I am a lawyer but I find that process really unseemly and I wish that a jury could be told something to the effect of “the defendant initially offered some additional information, but then declined to provide additional information about where these five children’s mother’s body could be found unless prosecutors agreed to a few years less in recommended sentencing time. That would not sit well with jurors and would probably result in a guilty verdict no matter what. However, that would not be admissible. I hate that these negotiations are “off the record “and not admissible in court.

Anyway, dismembering a body and disposing of body parts in several garbage cans is not exactly an unusual thing. See this link for a crime involving just that.

Man Who Dismembered Girlfriend Requests Joint Custody Of Daughter
Alright, I had to reread this 2x's till I gotcha. Really good. Are you saying that maybe LE has videotape of 30 trash recepicals recorded, but there may have been more, not recorded? If that's the case, yes to the above! Wow, now my head is spinning. Hey, your profession. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Or, he used license plates that she didn't recognize-- like altered ones, the type found in the FED EX box.
Does CT require plates in the front of the vehicle ?? Otherwise if he was following she wouldn’t see the plates and I think his truck they seized was pretty unique IMO she would recognize it

As I have said before I am obsessed with the why, when and where of the altered plates. I am convinced that he used them on a car that she wouldn't necessary recognize to come to her house.
Also, because I cannot come up with any other reasonable and likely reason. LOL.
There are a ton of toll roads around there that have license plate readers that would record his movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke