Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled to try to find the report of her car found with dog inside... That was in the early days right after car was found, but there are so many articles coming up, I can't find it. It could have just been a mistake in the reporting that a dog was found in the car but I'll ask friend who knows LE and let you know if they answer...
Appreciate you searching this as I have never heard or read this / that would be significant in my mind JMO- if they had a dog I would think it would travel with the children as any beloved pet would ?

Yes. And the quote we are hearing about today says something like "She wasn't there and LE knows it." The statement isn't that LE believes it.

We don't know enough now to really determine our opinion on whether MT was there or not (and if being somewhere else means she is innocent...that's another issue).

jmo

Judging by the Courant’s reporting, it does appear that law enforcement believes it.

We of course don’t know if this is entirely accurate, but it very well may be.

Either way, it doesn’t absolve her of culpability here, as there’s plenty of crimes she could have committed, and ways she could be involved.

It does change my thinking though, as I believed she had to have help him get to the crime scene, and stage Jennifer’s vehicle.

I’m keeping an open mind here.

Last detail from the home pics... See below...in the mudroom there appears to be a dog leash on the railing. Do we know if they had a dog? I would be surprised if they didn't have a family pet. If so - wouldn't you make plans for someone to watch the dog if you're going away for Memorial Day weekend and/or murdering your wife?

View attachment 188412

State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of missing mother of five | Daily Mail Online
They had a Lab named Beckham.

Totally random, but I'm currently reading and my book is mentioning NecroSearch. Not sure how well known it is or if they are free, but they're basically an organisation that specializes in finding bodies. Obviously, we don't know what LE does and doesn't have as far as evidence and leads, but does anyone have any information if CT has ever reached out to NecroSearch? Is it a resource they could use if Jennifer isn't found soon?

If LE has enough evidence to charge FD with additional crimes I would think they would charge him now before he posts bond. MOO.

I'm starting to think that LE does not have that much solid prosecuting evidence against FD.

FD knew he would be the prime and sole suspect in any violent crime against his wife. I think there would be premeditation and planning that went into this crime because FD's problems have been a long time in the making. I think his crime that morning was not spontaneous, and there was a plan that included covering up evidence of his involvement. The coverup/alibi/planting false evidence is in Chapter 3 of Murder 101, if you know that you are the only person that will be looked at. The cell phone on, garbage bin run in Hartford is not at all consistent with a rational plan, but it is so ridiculous it could be part of a "genius" red herring plan. I think that FD believes he is smarter than LE which kind of fits what we know of him.

And the best way to be smart is to involve someone else, someone as untraceable as possible in todays's surveillance state (and not MT).
Maybe we'll learn more tomorrow, but I'm leaning third party involvement, since it would seem that a body would have been found, and FD nailed to the wall with electronic/phone evidence, alleged blood evidence, and being under the microscope for a week.

Last edited:
Appreciate you searching this as I have never heard or read this / that would be significant in my mind JMO- if they had a dog I would think it would travel with the children as any beloved pet would ?

You're welcome. It could have even been someone in the comments on local paper I read online when car was found might have written car was found with her dog inside. I remember it clearly wondering what happened to the dog.

Well, I guess we will know more tomorrow on this alibi of her's not being anywhere near NC. My mind has come up with some crazy ideas on all of this..from day 1 of her leaving on her own (no), to her faking her own disappearance (no), to being sure it was him and his creep gf (still think so), to a hit man and a third person involved who parked her car close to the train. Sure wish God would have made a real truth serum to get the truth out of these insane sociopath/psychopaths that commit such crimes.

You're welcome. It could have even been someone in the comments on local paper I read online when car was found might have written car was found with her dog inside. I remember it clearly wondering what happened to the dog.

Well, I guess we will know more tomorrow on this alibi of her's not being anywhere near NC. My mind has come up with some crazy ideas on all of this..from day 1 of her leaving on her own (no), to her faking her own disappearance (no), to being sure it was him and his creep gf (still think so), to a hit man and a third person involved who parked her car close to the train. Sure wish God would have made a real truth serum to get the truth out of these insane sociopath/psychopaths that commit such crimes.
I’ve never even heard the time her suv was reported found I’ve assumed after 7pm when she was reported missing but nothing released in her vehicle the condition- blood found etc not one word other than it was located JMO

I'm starting to think that LE does not have that much solid prosecuting evidence against FD.

FD knew he would be the prime and sole suspect in any violent crime against his wife. I think there would be premeditation and planning that went into this crime because FD's problems have been a long time in the making. I think his crime that morning was not spontaneous, and there was a plan that included covering up evidence of his involvement. The coverup/alibi/planting false evidence is in Chapter 3 of Murder 101, if you know that you are the only person that will be looked at. The cell phone on, garbage bin run in Hartford is not at all consistent with a rational plan, but it is so ridiculous it could be part of an "genius" red herring plan. I think that FD believes he is smarter than LE which kind of fits what we know of him.

And the best way to be smart is to involve someone else, someone as untraceable as possible in todays's surveillance state (and not MT).
Maybe we'll learn more tomorrow, but I'm leaning third party involvement, since it would seem that a body would have been found, and FD nailed to the wall with electronic/phone evidence, alleged blood evidence, and being under the microscope for a week.

Very, very good thinking. Yes. a third untraceable person.

Electrical power in Fairfield County in NC is provided by Eversource/formerly known as CL&P/CT Light and Power. The JD rental property in NC most probably had well water with septic (ie. no town sewer and water provided) as did the property on Sturbridge. There is city water in NC but not in the neighborhoods where these 2 properties were located. IDK about the Farmington properties.

Thank you for the detailed information! I hope there is a way for LE to see if there were unusual surges.

I asked this earlier and didn’t get a response. I researched it a bit and it seems in newer homes there are digital meter options which allow homeowners to track daily usage. I obviously have no idea if these meters were installed on any of JD’s or FD’s homes

Well, that would just be awesome if that info was available!

Very, very good thinking. Yes. a third untraceable person.
Who would have that level of undying loyalty to him ? I can’t see this I’m still thinking he did it by blitz attack in the garage and if MT wasn’t involved but in that morning she was involved in moving the suv possibly IMO

FD knew he would be the prime and sole suspect in any violent crime against his wife. I think there would be premeditation and planning that went into this crime because FD's problems have been a long time in the making. I think his crime that morning was not spontaneous, and there was a plan that included covering up evidence of his involvement. The coverup/alibi/planting false evidence is in Chapter 3 of Murder 101, if you know that you are the only person that will be looked at. The cell phone on, garbage bin run in Hartford is not at all consistent with a rational plan, but it is so ridiculous it could be part of an "genius" red herring plan. I think that FD believes he is smarter than LE which kind of fits what we know of him.

It just seems incongruous that FD would pay a hitman and then clean up/dispose of crime scene evidence himself. Doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Is anyone actually thinking that FD found Jennifer dead and decided to clean the scene?

Judging by the Courant’s reporting, it does appear that law enforcement believes it.

We of course don’t know if this is entirely accurate, but it very well may be.

Either way, it doesn’t absolve her of culpability here, as there’s plenty of crimes she could have committed, and ways she could be involved.

It does change my thinking though, as I believed she had to have help him get to the crime scene, and stage Jennifer’s vehicle.

I’m keeping an open mind here.
Me, too.

It's possible that FD used a bicycle or small motorcycle to approach the house. The house is only 3.8 miles from the park where JD's car was discovered. He could have ditched the bike anywhere after he was done with it, maybe somewhere where it would likely be stolen. So what if he parked his truck at
the park, biked to the house, killed JD, biked back to the park, drove his truck to the house, cleaned, placed the bags in his truck, drove his truck back to the park, biked back to the house, drove JD's car to the park with the bike inside, then placed the bike in his truck along with the bags and headed back. How long would that take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay