Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m told by people with information that the girlfriend was never at the New Canaan home that day — the day the wife went missing — and that she can prove she never was there and that law enforcement may be satisfied,” Pattis said on the radio show. “That is a very significant fact in this case."
Norm Pattis: Michelle Troconis not in New Canaan day Jennifer Dulos went missing
Maybe I am parsing language to closely, but he said she was never at the New Canaan home that day, not that she wasn't in New Canaan. Was there another quote from a source that said she could prove she wasn't even in NC that day?

Weird. Is he defending MT or FD? By saying this he is basically saying FD acted alone.

Yes, that is correct. But, I have been wondering how they knew the phones travelled together (as it states in the warrant) if they had not seized her phone until last week. Had she given them access prior? Or, did they know some other way?
They said they requested data from the service provider.

I came across this article yesterday that reminded me of Jennifer's case. The parallels make me wonder if a 3rd person that was owed money could have killed her. The only thing that makes this hard to believe is that in the Dulos case, the husband was caught on camera disposing of trash bags with her blood in them, which makes him seem very culpable. Unless, as someone pointed out earlier, the 3rd person who murdered Jennifer actually cleaned up the crime scene and delivered her body and other evidence to the husband. I hope the court case sheds light on what actually happened and brings closure to this family. It's all so very sad.

California man guilty of killing family of 4 found in... | Daily Mail Online

The man found guilty of murdering this entire family (Husband, Wife & 2 children) was a business associate of the Husband. The Husband owed him $42,000. He killed this entire family over being owed money. Additionally, he removed their bodies from the site where he killed them. He then abandoned their car near the Mexico border, which made police think that the family had just decided to move to Mexico. This sounds similar to how Jennifer's car was found abandoned at Waveny Park. Their murders happened in 2010, but went unsolved until 2013 when hikers found their skeletal remains, along with the murder weapon, buried in a shallow grave somewhere.

Someone FD owes money to isn’t going to punish him by killing someone he doesn’t even care about . It would do him a massive favor to kill his estranged wife (who is on the brink of airing all his financial issues).

Yes, that is correct. But, I have been wondering how they knew the phones travelled together (as it states in the warrant) if they had not seized her phone until last week. Had she given them access prior? Or, did they know some other way?

I think the warrant said they got a warrant for her phone info so I assume they got it from the service provider.

Can you point me to where it was stated that she required a visa? TIA.
There is nothing saying she required a visa. A sleuther found the FORE group had one employee requiring visa, and asked if could be MT. Someone said no because she was born in TN. I responded that there are instances when a person could be born in the US, and would still need a visa. I gave one example - renunciation. My point was, we do not know who the visa was for, and without further knowledge, cannot exclude MT.

A familiar bail bondsman just walked into court and sat in audience guessing he may be here for Dulos.
I imagine he will manage to bail out today, but wonder if it wouldn't be safer for him to stay behind bars. I hope he bails out and does himself in with his arrogant and vicious nature. I just hope he is not granted access to the children whose mother he murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay