Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine he will manage to bail out today, but wonder if it wouldn't be safer for him to stay behind bars. I hope he bails out and does himself in with his arrogant and vicious nature. I just hope he is not granted access to the children whose mother he murdered.

If he bails out could he potentially attend today's hearing on GF for custody of the children??

Some here have conjectured that this is a way to ensure MT stays mum and doesn't rat out FD, as this will reassure her that he will protect her as planned.

Ahh! Makes perfect sense! Like a code of sorts. I missed most posts from yesterday.

Blockburger Test Law and Legal Definition. Blockburger test is a test in criminal lawwhich states that a person cannot be tried for lesser and greater crimes using the same evidence in subsequent trials. ... This test is derived from the Supreme Court case, Blockburger v. United States, 284 U.S. 299 (1932)
*this may come in handy with MT case

Almost ever seat taken in the courtroom. Fotis Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis just arrived and sits next to Michelle Troconis and her legal team.
@WTNH
10:15 AM · Jun 11, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

They are working together. He knows he has to keep MT happy or she will squeal. MOO.[/QUOTE

All about the optics and messaging. The theater has begun...poor Jennifer and her family.

If during her 3 hour interview she detailed her movements and they were verified by her cell phone, what does this mean if she wasn't at NC home, didn't drive the SUV, wasn't around in the afternoon and only was with him during Hartford? hmmm

I doubt he did it by himself. If not her, who was with him?

I am back to where was his phone in the morning. LE has both of their phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay