Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear you might be right. Praying that isn't what happened. And yes, as another poster inferred it sounds like he wants the children to testify.
I would'nt be surprised if he can have visitation again because he is not convicted of anything yet and you know "innocent until proven guilty" Hopefully if that is the cas it will still be monitored and the case would not be permitted to discuss with the children.

True enough - I need to look at the warrant again to see when they were in the garage discovering the blood vs. when they were collecting the garbage bags that were still in the Hartford trash cans.
I believe the garage was the night of the 24th and Hartford was the night of the 31st.

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:
We have seen it called a 401K. Pattis called it an IRA today.
My money is on IRA. JMO - lot more freedom if so. He can liquidate it. Taxes would be paid with the tax return due for 2019. I bet this is what Pattis is afraid of. Once FD has the money, there is a chance he won't pay him - of course, that would be stupid but this guy is not that smart IMO. He needs counsel unless he is going to flee. JMO

I do not understand his taking the 5th on advice of counsel at the custody hearing. Can anyone explain? How would he be incriminating himself? What could be asked by the prosecution in a custody case?
Perhaps they could bring up the charges he faces in the mother's disappearance? Not sure if that would be admissible. But if it is, FD's statements in custody hearing could be used against him.

Mike Savino‏ @Reporter_Savino 5m5 minutes ago
Meehan said he doesn't think even monitored communication should be allowed.

1 reply1 retweet1 like

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson

Meehan said he does not have an opinion about whether or not monitored communication between Fotis and the children should be allowed at this time

Different Tweeter. Different take on proceedings. Ugh.

Nah both quotes happened at different times in the hearing

Meehan stated earlier in the hearing that he/she wasn’t sure even monitored communications should be allowed

Later on in the hearing when asked by the judge he/she stated no opinion on it

Just both tweets from both media members have not been linked here
Hence the confusion

Jmo

Last edited:
Regarding the DNA on the faucet. LE found a mixture of JDs blood and FDs DNA. It could be his sweat, skin cells.. he could’ve sneezed. (The pollen has been terrible lately).

can't believe he might actually be getting out ugh

also very curious about her claim that she abhors smoking

Thank you!

In your reading, did you happen to discover if civil judgments could be brought against existing 401K or IRA's?

I was thinking about Jennifer's mother's suit against FD. He certainly wouldn't want to let her have access to these funds, IMO.

Whoever posted it is probably the attorney's protection more than anything else is probably correct, but the request for a judicial order struck me as odd.
IRA's are one of those things that usually are protected assets - like your homestead property in some states. I wonder if it is a CT or NY IRA? Can Judgment Creditors Go After My Retirement Accounts?

I would bet that as soon as LE saw the blood in the garage and possibly other places, she was told to go sit down and not touch anything.
The house cleaner entered the house at noon and didn't notice anything. JD wasn't reported missing by her friends until about 6 hours later. When did LE arrive at the house?

The house cleaner entered the house at noon and didn't notice anything. JD wasn't reported missing by her friends until about 6 hours later. When did LE arrive at the house?
Yeah, you are right, she was probably gone by then, because they went to the house when the missing person report was put in a little after seven o'clock.

I do not understand his taking the 5th on advice of counsel at the custody hearing. Can anyone explain? How would he be incriminating himself? What could be asked by the prosecution in a custody case?
Why were you visiting your children on Wednesday when the Order specifically allows visitation only on Saturday and Sunday? If he answers, he admits he did it in violation of her Order regarding supervised visitation. - that's one I can think of. I'm not sure what all can be asked in a custody hearing. When the parent is suspected of hurting the other parent. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3