Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattis said the other day at the hearing that he had called MT atty 3x and had no call back. Could be smoke and mirrors but no way to double check this that I see.

Does anyone have any ideas on why Pattis in his public stmts wants to be complicit in any relationship between FD and MT? The stmt today about having a client that loves MT and would like nothing more than telling her that he loves her? Really? Perhaps this was the quid pro quo for FD not contacting MT during this process? IDK but Pattis has been spending alot of his precious time with the media making statments about MT rather than his client. There is a reason he is doing this but I'm not yet certain what it is? Any ideas?
Interesting. Does Pattis know what the 3 hr conversation between LE and MT was about? Deflecting attention from his client FD to MT? Little bit of a warning to MT from FD, spoken through Pattis? Gosh I wish I knew.

I'm thinking anywhere on the shoreline since they are very diverse socioeconomic areas.
I agree and my guess at this early date is that Pattis will try to skew jury more urban vs suburban but this is speculation on my part. This could mean New Haven too might fall into the mix. Danbury is diverse both ethnically as well as socio-economically IMO but Pattis not want to risk too many suburban jurors IMO. Curious to see how this situation evolves as many factors come into play. We will see the 'two CTs' in action I'm sure with the disparity between weath, education etc. played out in jury selection process depending on which city ends up being the trial location. Pattis knows the state well (as does the State's atty) so it will be battled is my guess.

I hope the employee came forward, that he lives in Hartford, and is pissed off that FD tried to frame him by using his truck and later dumping evidence in his neighborhood. Speculation on my part and wishful thinking only - I don't know how LE knows about the employee or where the employee lives.

jmo
Press didn't name him and my guess is LE/State's Atty asked him not to speak either. We will see if the person does speak with the press.

I agree and my guess at this early date is that Pattis will try to skew jury more urban vs suburban but this is speculation on my part. This could mean New Haven too might fall into the mix. Danbury is diverse both ethnically as well as socio-economically IMO but Pattis not want to risk too many suburban jurors IMO. Curious to see how this situation evolves as many factors come into play. We will see the 'two CTs' in action I'm sure with the disparity between weath, education etc. played out in jury selection process depending on which city ends up being the trial location. Pattis knows the state well (as does the State's atty) so it will be battled is my guess.
Like I said, I’m from Baltimore. I think more urban would backfire. His taking stuff to Hartford is insulting, and I have many blue collar workers in my family who would look at FD freeloading off of JD’s family money in a very poor light.

Ha - written by a friend from way back! I need to add Patch to the list of media outlets that have been diligently following and carefully reporting on this case, from day one. Thanks for sharing, @afitzy
New Canaan Patch has been doing well in getting the content from the local papers and compiling it into a single easy to search location (this includes Stamford Advocate, Greenwich Time, Norwalk Hour and New Canaan papers). I had previously looked at the Farmington Patch as they are covering story as well and they might be pulling from their local news in the same way so they might be a good addition to the media links too. Great work on the media thread BTW! I try to add here and there when I can!

My thoughts all along also. Have we heard anything about LE searching around the Pound ridge NY home of GF? We know
FD is familiar with this area as he built the large guest home on
the property. Anyone hear anything?
Yes, they searched that property early on - I will find the link
ETA: link
https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/searc...icut-mom-jennifer-dulos-moves-to-westchester/
snipped
A week after JD disappeared, cops spread their search across state lines to a house in Pound Ridge in Westchester County owned by her parents — while Connecticut state police began scouring the Upper Albany area of Hartford on Friday afternoon, according to the Hartford Courant.

The Hartford location is outside Farmington, where JD's estranged husband, FD, lives

Like I said, I’m from Baltimore. I think more urban would backfire. His taking stuff to Hartford is insulting, and I have many blue collar workers in my family who would look at FD freeloading off of JD’s family money in a very poor light.
Don't disagree but I wonder who this pool would hate more? Would they hate the person that was born to money and never had to work or the guy that grew up with little and married it and wanted to live the life of leisure. Lots of resentment in both scenarios that Pattis would not doubt greatly enjoy pandering to IMO.

Why did MT accompany FD on his trash dumping round in the first place? Her presence wasn't necessary. He could have kept it away from her (reducing the chance of being betrayed later).
Indeed, why? makes no sense unless FD had an ulterior motive and she truly did not know what was going on that day - I doubt it, but it is possible IMO

I would want the jury to be less affluent, uneducated and more
attuned to blue collar jobs. I wouldn't want astute critical thinking skills more likely with more educated population.
I would want a jury I can persuade, people not accustomed to thinking for themselves. Bridgeport would work, imo. Also
less educated people tend not to listen to current news or be
aware of what's happening around their area.

I really think New Haven might be the best choice for both sides, and maybe Hartford. The cities themselves are poor, but they both have towns within their judicial district that are wealthy.

Why did MT accompany FD on his trash dumping round in the first place? Her presence wasn't necessary. He could have kept it away from her (reducing the chance of being betrayed later).

She does whatever FD tells her to? She was suspicious and made him take her along? He needed her for moral support? He thought it would give them time to talk about what to say to authorities? She really is a clueless person? Many possibilities. He must have had a reason for wanting her there with him.

Question for CT Sleuthers: did y’all get a Silver Alert on your phones for JD? We get them in Texas. From hours away even. Sorry if this has been rehashed. I do have a reason for asking.

IF (big if) this is the only part she was involved in, she genuinely might not have known. Who knows how domineering and eccentric he was.

Don't disagree but I wonder who this pool would hate more? Would they hate the person that was born to money and never had to work or the guy that grew up with little and married it and wanted to live the life of leisure. Lots of resentment in both scenarios that Pattis would not doubt greatly enjoy pandering to IMO.
Honestly? I think their sexes would play a roll. I hope this doesn’t sound horrible, but she’s a woman and a mom. No issue if she’s a working mom, but if she’s home with the kids, and her family could help her do that? Good for her. I think they’d see FD as a pretty boy, mooching off his wife. JMO. Obv can only speak for my personal beliefs regarding what folks in my hometown would think. & Obv very generalized.

Ok here is my current theory

FD trades trucks with Fore employee

FD takes said employees truck to JD home, possibly parks it on the street or some where near by

Waits for JD to return and murders her in the garage

Loads her body into her vehicle and drives away down possibly a rural road (I haven't yet looked at possible exit routes)

Heads down many back roads with fewer chances of being seen and dumps or buries her out at some rural location.

Returns the victims vehicle to the parking lot at the park where it was later found

Calls MT to come pick him up and return him to where he parked the employees vehicle

He takes the vehicle runs errands and returns to his Farmington home where he then exchanges vehicles with the employee

He and MT either go back and clean the JD residence or FD had done so earlier and loaded the bags in the employees vehicle to later tranfer to his own raptor.

MT and FD then go on their journey in the raptor to dispose of evidence in various trash recepticles
No way, IMO, could he drive back to Farmington that Friday holiday afternoon, drive back to N C, and then make it back to Hartford, etc. in that time frame. Also, though I've proposed he disposed of the body local to N C, why not ditch the bags of o evidence at the same time? Struggling here, as we all are..

I truly wonder if MT has ever been anywhere close to Albany Avenue before and whether her 'dates' with FD included loading up the truck with garbage bags and placing them strategically around town. WOW! If she was able to pass a polygraph test giving these kinds of statements then she is one cool customer IMO.

Still wonder what you think about all the Pattis chatter about MT? Was he trying to imply that FD would also beat a lie detector test because MT allegedly beat the polygraph?

I realize Pattis is trying to advance the narrative and get in front of this story to push the process but tying the fate of his client to that of MT is something that I'm not sure is not without great risks IMO.
I think he’s tying MT to FD, for two reasons:

To say “there is evidence that shows she wasn’t in the area on the day of the murder. If she’s innocent, he is too.”

He may also be trying to play nice, in an effort to avoid “poking the bear.” She can hurt his client, and he may be concerned about angering her.

If she passed a polygraph, it’s probably because she was being truthful. That’s entirely possible at this point.

I don’t think there’s a chance in hell that his lawyer will allow him to take a polygraph. It can only hurt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce