Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. If I remember correctly, his cell phone was at home but that doesn't mean he was home. He may have had another phone, as well.
I'm also not sure we have seen evidence that he made the calls or who they were made by. Imo
In their motion to return evidence, they mention two cell phones - now whether that second is his phone or MT's or someone else's, we don't know. One of his pinged for 2 hours on the Mountain Springs property that afternoon 5/24 (arrest warrant) - I've always thought he was there doing something but others think it could have been a diversion - someone had to move it back and forth though. Who? JMO
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf

side note - I feel like i've memorized this warrant.

I would like to say something regarding his business filings and why there maybe are none for 2018/2019. The business filing report is basically a yearly thing where you're supposed to pay $150 to tell the state you are conducting business and have business income/sales and say if there are any updates to the business owners/officers. He will just receive penalty letters asking why he didn't file for 2018 and 2019 and ask if his business is still running/collected any sales. If not, then you would send the letter back saying no business conducted. Many companies who have consultant type business have these state filings sent to them that are well overdue. States can take up to 5 years to catch up on these people who forget to do the state filings.

If you check out his 2012 state filing it was late and done in 2013.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
It doesn't make sense, I don't care how good a runner you are; after murdering an ex in cold blood, with all types of clean up, you don't drive her vehicle to Waveny, put on your running shoes and other runner clothes, run 3 tough miles back to the crime scene and then get your bags of crime debris into your truck to drive back up to Farmington. There are alibis for FD that morning anyway.
I'm not suggesting that he ran back to the house from Waveny Park after abandoning JD's car there. In the alternative theory he left his car near the park, ran to the house, killed her and then took everything in her car back to the park. I'll believe his alibis when I hear them from someone other than his defense attorney.

We all have different theories and timelines and honestly his alibi is sketchy at best. NP should put up or shut up. Tell us the time for the Greece phone call. The time for the attorney “meeting” if they are one in the same. The time for the afternoon meeting. He knows there is about four and 1/2 hours of unaccounted for time. His DNA shouldn’t be on that faucet in her kitchen sink. He very easily could have had an accomplice or hired someone.

I believe that even if there was some jogging involved (assuming there was) that he didn’t jog the whole way. 1 1/2 miles at most which for someone in his peak physical condition he could clear easy in 15 minutes or less. More like 12. He strikes me as an 8 minute mile or less type.

Also, if there were multiple people there to assault JD in her garage why was there so much blood? Blood spatter? Two people can’t subdue a 5’9” 120 woman? More than two?

Until something changes I still believe it can be done by FD alone. His alibi stinks. What we have so far heard about it. I’m not at all ruling out an accomplice. I still think MT is sketchy too. If he had one outside of MT it’s probably someone very close to him. Not some rando. JMO

The timeline is still tight; JD gets back from dropping the kids at school at 8am or 830; she has an appointment in NYC at 11am, 1 1/2 hours away by vehicle, maybe more. So the hit had to happen in that time window.

If FD did everything, the hit, moved the vehicle to Waveny afterwards and then had to get back to the crime scene. The Suburban had to be driven to Waveny after the hit as it was JD's vehicle. Then he has to get back to Welles lane 3 miles away. So I don't know where people get less than 3 miles. And getting a ride after the crime? Doesn't make sense without an accomplice.

Honestly it's just my gut saying JD was cut up. I just feel, not think that FD would do this. He jerked JD around what looks like the entire marriage. Total control freak, really believe he is a pychopath, not sociopath. A bit of a difference. Could almost feel the rage JD was feeling especially towards the end. He knew the courts would find out his financial situation. JD certainly had the money to ride FD out, through this long divorce case. He was losing his control with JD, the courts system, kids schools, Judge knew he did whatever he wanted and had total disregard for laws, and truth. He wanted to obliterate JD. Nothing left of her for her family or kids or friends. Gone.
Yes, this is typical behavior for a psychopath.
He was losing control and about to be exposed. He feels superior to everyone else and in his mind no judge was going to tell him when he could and could not see his children.
He directed all the blame and anger at JD and was not about to let her get in the way of his plans for his future so she had to go. Imo

If there’s one thing I’m sure of in this case, it’s that FD was the individual that physically murdered JD.

This crime reeks of personal hate filled murder. Bloody crime scene inside her own garage with likely a blunt object.

He may have had an unknowing individual, or MT either knowingly or unknowingly pick him up and or drop him off.

But the murder imo was all FD

ITA!

He’s also too controlling to allow certain things to not be done by him. He is also going to let her know before she dies that he’s in control and let her know how she “ruined” everything for him and she would “never see” their children again. This was planned and probably spreadsheeted personally by him. Likely down on paper and shredded. He probably had everything memorized. MOO.

1. He’s in construction. He has access to latex bags capable of holding at least 100 gallons and other bags used to dispose of construction or hazardous waste. Those bags were brought along because IMO she was going to die, needed to be disposed of and it was his plan to make it look like she disappeared of her own volition.

2. He also has access to the clothes that painters wear and those accessories as well as the type of clothing that construction workers wear when disposing of hazardous waste. I believe he very well wore one of those. They zip up and are light weight and also have shoe covers so you don’t leave behind shoe prints. Underneath that he likely is wearing a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. He wears the “painters outfit” or whatever during the murder/assault that was more messy and complicated than he had planned. She fights back and he has to beat her to death. He bags up her body. He goes back and forth into the house to get supplies from the kitchen and laundry room. Eventually he abandons the cleanup. If the employee’s truck had a liftgate she is either loaded into the truck bagged or the backseat of the cab. Those bags are virtually leak proof. Bags up all of the disposal items along with the “outfit” he was wearing over his regular clothes. Those bags are placed in the trunk. Possibly there is a liner for the trunk.

3. He drives the employee’s vehicle to a midway point about 1 1/2 mile from where he dumps her Suburban. Jogs back (if there is no accomplice) to her residence. Gets Suburban and drives to Lapham Road and dumps it north of Merritt Parkway on the west perimeter of Waveny Park. Jogs back to where he parked the employee vehicle.

4. Drives to either Farmington or Pound Ridge or some other pre-planned place that he was going to put or dump her body. Does not leave the bags of clean up with her body or dump them with her body because perhaps those bags could be connected to him if she is ever found.

Lots of stuff in my theory bothers me. Timing of catching JD at home. How did the perpetrator(s) approach her residence to ambush JD? Obviously it’s much easier to contemplate with an accomplice and if this were nighttime instead of broad daylight. But because I know from personal experience (brutal murder of a friends friend in broad daylight by one assailant) all of what was done to JD can be done by one person and can be done without many of any witnesses.

I'm not suggesting that he ran back to the house from Waveny Park after abandoning JD's car there. In the alternative theory he left his car near the park, ran to the house, killed her and then took everything in her car back to the park. I'll believe his alibis when I hear them from someone other than his defense attorney.

So he leaves his truck at Waveny, jogs to Welles Lane, hits JD on foot, as he is now without anything except what he is jogging in? Then he grabs the Suburban, takes it to Waveny then what about the clean up?

Yes! I just can’t figure out how this was executed. Perhaps he did have an accomplice but I don’t think he’d risk that. I do believe MT helped in Farmington but not at JD’s.

These wheels keep on turning. :eek: MOO
Agreed. And there’s a lot of info we don’t have which likely makes it impossible to fill in the blanks. Was and how much blood found in her car, in the red borrowed truck? Could he have ubered back from dumping her vehicle - what has video surveillance revealed? Who else has come forward to say they saw him or innocently gave him a ride?

If FD and/or the Fore Group lowered the price of one of the houses, at a price you could afford to own, and you had to live in it/not sell it, and it was in a convenient location for you, and knowing all that you know now about FD and this case...
would you buy the house?

Just curious :)
No. I don’t believe in “karma “ or that houses can have “bad mojo” or any of that superstitious stuff but I do “vote” with my wallet. I work hard to avoid buying from people or companies that I disagree with or violate my beliefs and support people and companies that agree with my beliefs.

While legally we are innocent until proven guilty, there has been enough circumstantial evidence released for me to safely conclude he murdered his wife and therefore I would not do anything to bring him revenue. JMO

He could maybe make the run if he changed out of his blood stained clothing, I suppose. But he might do something easier, if more dangerous to him (have an accomplice). He would have to be bold either way, but unless his accomplice is MT, I wonder if he’d chance involving somebody else. According to NP, we are certain that MT has an airtight alibi, so it couldn’t be her. Who else could he trust to be involved? Would he trust an employee? Could it be the guy with whom he traded trucks? I don’t think it’s him; I’ll bet he quit as soon as JD went missing, and realized his truck could have been used by FD that day, in some capacity. I wonder if there is some poor latin american day laborer who will end up involved in something he never intended, and didn’t want to be involved in. I really hope not.
And yet the guy with the red truck didn't come forward. Of course that doesn't point to his involvement. I think another worker is unlikely. What would they be doing in NC?

Last edited:
BBM - if you are referring to JD's SUV - it was located Friday evening (source arrest warrant)https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...rants/6d596144af51cba22c02/optimized/full.pdf
para 6
ETA link to warrant
JD’s car was found Friday, from my memory, (which is fallible on occasion), Saturday morning on Lapham Rd LE was photographing a car - no description or further information of this mystery car was given at the time- no mention of it since. Perhaps it was completely unrelated, someone just left a car parked on Lapham near to where JD’s car was found on Friday. My impression was that the car had been left there over night which is why it was of interest and being photographed Saturday morning by LE.

It doesn't make sense, I don't care how good a runner you are; after murdering an ex in cold blood, with all types of clean up, you don't drive her vehicle to Waveny, put on your running shoes and other runner clothes, run 3 tough miles back to the crime scene and then get your bags of crime debris into your truck to drive back up to Farmington. There are alibis for FD that morning anyway.

Maybe he parked the employee's truck near where JDs car was found and logged over to her house and then attacked her. Then loaded her into her suburban and dumped her somewhere. That is when he used the altered plates. Then went and parked her car and got back into employee's. I am thinking all the dirty work was done with her vehicle.

Agreed. And there’s a lot of info we don’t have which likely makes it impossible to fill in the blanks. Was and how much blood found in her car, in the red borrowed truck? Could he have ubered back from dumping her vehicle - what has video surveillance revealed? Who else has come forward to say they saw him or innocently gave him a ride?

No Uber-police would already know. And I thought about somebody picking him up as he walked/ran...LE would already know. That, and the videos of him dropping off the evidence bags would probably be enough to arrest him for murder-proximity to the scene of the crime, and possession of evidence belonging to the scene. They (LE) are waiting to have enough evidence that he can be convicted. In MOO, that is

I would like to say something regarding his business filings and why there maybe are none for 2018/2019. The business filing report is basically a yearly thing where you're supposed to pay $150 to tell the state you are conducting business and have business income/sales and say if there are any updates to the business owners/officers. He will just receive penalty letters asking why he didn't file for 2018 and 2019 and ask if his business is still running/collected any sales. If not, then you would send the letter back saying no business conducted. Many companies who have consultant type business have these state filings sent to them that are well overdue. States can take up to 5 years to catch up on these people who forget to do the state filings.

If you check out his 2012 state filing it was late and done in 2013.
What happens if there is proof that he intentionally misrepresented the value of his assets in previous returns?

For example, if he claimed the total value of his business was $300,000, but there is proof that he actually earned three times that amount.
Can they arrest him for tax evasion? Especially if he had been doing it for several years?

It looks like there’s a third person, a former employee, who MT lent money to ($75k)The money came from FD accounts transaction is questionable. The banker who assisted in the transaction was questioned by LE. She sounds shady too. This former employee worked for FD for a long time so wonder what other “deals” they’ve made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024