Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAYBE he was broke or he was pretending to be broke and wanted to appear broke so he doesn't need to split any assets with JD in his divorce.. JMOO
He’s the type of guy who would be “broke”, no matter the reality of his financial situation.

He didn’t want to give his wife a penny, whether he had it or not.

Right, but with what we know at this point I don’t think the state has enough to bring murder charges against FD. I’m sure they have more than what we are privy to.
LE and states attorney can afford to be patient right now. FD isn’t going anywhere and they are letting the other charges work their way through. They know they are going up against a shark and want to ensure the strongest case before issuing charges- even moreso since NP will leak any discovery and twist it for the defense. AFA the department being “leakproof “ I have found most know who the leakers are and will keep info from them unless they want it out- it’s like telling the town gossip stuff you want around town (which is really fun game to play with them in small towns). JMO

ETA - they will wait as long as possible for murder charges without a body.

It’s possible that he brought those items with him, but I think it’s more likely that he used what was available.

I’m sure Jennifer had everything in her house that he would have needed to clean up.

We know he did a crappy job, so I’m thinking that he didn’t initially plan on there being as much blood as there ultimately was.

I can imagine him running around the house in a panic, looking for sponges, cleaning solution, and trash bags.

That’s my visual, too.

Did anyone post this 14 minute NP interview?
We should save it in case it gets shut down and erased again . IMO

Interview: Attorney Norm Pattis answers questions about Dulos case
NP said FD is a great cook. And he said the housekeeper cleaned the house and was in JD house for hours!!!!

Wow! So much to unpack in this interview!

(1) Shield & Sword:

Sword: NP opens his professional trench coat to flash attorney-client privileged information by volunteering in response to interviewer’s question about FD asserting FD’s Fifth Amendment right against testifying in the recent custody hearing; NP insists that FD refused to testify and invoked the Fifth during the recent custody hearing because NP advised FD to do so. (Has NP even entered an appearance on behalf of FD in the custody proceeding? No worries).

Shield: NP belted his professional trench quote in response to reporter’s question/s re FD & NP’s recent dinner conversation.

(2) Tightroping: a/k/a NP Managing Perceptions of NP & FD.

NP unequivocally responded to reporter’s question in the affirmative as to whether NP believes that his client FD is “innocent.” Several moments later, NP walked back that response — not out of actual concerns about violating his professional ethics and attorney conduct rules, but because NP wanted to avoid the PERCEPTION that NP had violated professional conduct and ethics rules by claiming at this time the he believes his client is innocent (of what a/k/a “mission creep”) also seems to be a retrospective concern for NP.

Welcome to Having Your Cake and Eating It Too! I’m your host, NP. Today we’ll be talking about dining with innocent people who enjoy the simple pleasures in life and look forward to getting back to their customary business responsibilities such as jogging, loving their kids, Pleading the Fifth, cooking dinner, and sweeping up. (He’s just like us!!”)

(3) Did NP just analogize himself (or FD) to be Jesus, or was that my imagination?

In response to an interview question asked to NP regarding whether he’d yet attempted or succeeded in NP reaching MT’s attorney, NP responds thusly:

“I spoke to him [MT’s attorney Andrew Bowman] and like the *advertiser censored* that crowed in the Garden, thrice he told me, “No.” [NP laughs] “And I heard him each time; so I haven’t called him back since.”

Okay. So.... is NP implying that Bowman or his client MT is a betrayer of NP or his client FD?

It certainly seems a specific and unusual little tell. Check out the bookshelf behind NP. We can assume he invokes this analogy strategically, as he doesn’t seem like a man just ad libbing through this interview.

Did the *advertiser censored* crow once or twice before Peter's third denial? | CARM.org

Attachments

• B5CE8544-27B9-49DA-B2D7-5BA28D83CFA8.png
    B5CE8544-27B9-49DA-B2D7-5BA28D83CFA8.png
    425.7 KB · Views: 15
NP said in the interview that the housekeeper did indeed clean and stayed at the house "for hours". If FD was frantic and stealing towels and sponges, wouldn't the housekeeper notice stuff was not in the way she usually keeps it?

NP said in the interview that the housekeeper did indeed clean and stayed at the house "for hours". If FD was frantic and stealing towels and sponges, wouldn't the housekeeper notice stuff was not in the way she usually keeps it?
He could have taken them from areas that the housekeeper didn’t usually access, or it could have been normal that certain things were in a state of disarray.

There were kids in the home after all.

Please help me. I asked where the NC property was. In my mind, I thought NC meant North Carolina! However, from this information, it appears that NC stands for New Canaan, CT. Correct?

Oh, some days I get up but the poor brain stays in bed!!
Thanks so much for your help. :oops:

Here is a list of the addresses- it’s in our media thread-BBM NC address is the Sturbridge property
upload_2019-6-17_9-41-45-png.189266

Important addresses courtesy of @LittleBitty

ddresses so far of importance:
69 Welles Lane, New Canaan- JD address. Arrest Warrant indicates that “based upon crime scene processing investigators came to a consensus that a serious physical assault occurred at the scene and JD was the suspected victim.”

4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington-where FD, MT and MTs daughter were living on May 24th. First LE search we are aware of was on May 31st.

61 Sturbridge Rd, New Canaan- neighbored reported loud banging at 5:00 am on May 25th. Neighbors told local media their neighborhood has been searched multiple times by LE. Also where employee FD truck swapped with was working the week and day of JD disappearance.

Side of Lapham Road near Waveny Park in New Canaan: where JDs black Chevy Tahoe was locates by LE on May 24th. Searched multiple times by LE per local reporters.

80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington. FD phone pings there at 1:37 pm on May 24th and is allegedly shown as being at that address until 4 o’clockish.

Not sure of address but JD family property in Pound Ridge NY but it has also been searched. Per media reports on May 30th.

The Pond in Avon on Old Farms Road.

Fisher Meadow Pond in Avon.

A four mile stretch on Albany Road in Hartford. Trashbin odyssey of stupidity crime scene dump. MT and FD seen on camera. Markings on the truck confirm it is FDs truck, the black Ford 150 Raptor. The dump occurred about 7:10 pm on night of May 24.

Storm drain on Garden Street in Hartford where license plates belonging to a canceled registration for a 2007 Chevy Suburban belonging to FD were inserted by a male thought to be FD on camera. Around same time as trash-dump
M

MAYBE he was broke or he was pretending to be broke and wanted to appear broke so he doesn't need to split any assets with JD in his divorce.. JMOO
Yes, he was in quite the predicament, it seems. His ego would not allow for him to admit he was struggling financially, or that his business was failing, yet he suddenly found himself in the position of needing to hide his earnings from his wife, as well as the IRS, but for different reasons.

I think he was struggling to keep his lifestyle while holding his head above water, in the past few years.
Everything was about to come crashing down on him, and as he lost control of his wife and children he began desperately trying to start over with someone else.

But his wife countered his every move, and every step she took to ensure her children's safety was perceived by him as a threat to his ego.

He obviously cared nothing about his children, only about "winning," and being able to live his life the way he wanted.
In his mind the only thing left to do was to take out his competitor. His actions were a result of his ego and his emotions, with no regard for his children. Imo

Last edited:

I’m wondering if there were cleaning supplies, towels, sponges, etc., in the garage. We keep our our garage stocked with supplies.
jmo

Wow! So much to unpack in this interview!

(1) Shield & Sword:

Sword: NP opens his professional trench coat to flash attorney-client privileged information by volunteering in response to interviewer’s question about FD asserting FD’s Fifth Amendment right against testifying in the recent custody hearing; NP insists that FD refused to testify and invoked the Fifth during the recent custody hearing because NP advised FD to do so. (Has NP even entered an appearance on behalf of FD in the custody proceeding? No worries).

Shield: NP belted his professional trench quote in response to reporter’s question/s re FD & NP’s recent dinner conversation.

(2) Tightroping: a/k/a NP Managing Perceptions of NP & FD.

NP unequivocally responded to reporter’s question in the affirmative as to whether NP believes that his client FD is “innocent.” Several moments later, NP walked back that response — not out of actual concerns about violating his professional ethics and attorney conduct rules, but because NP wanted to avoid the PERCEPTION that NP had violated professional conduct and ethics rules by claiming at this time the he believes his client is innocent (of what a/k/a “mission creep”) also seems to be a retrospective concern for NP.

Welcome to Having Your Cake and Eating It Too! I’m your host, NP. Today we’ll be talking about dining with innocent people who enjoy the simple pleasures in life and look forward to getting back to their customary business responsibilities such as jogging, loving their kids, Pleading the Fifth, cooking dinner, and sweeping up. (He’s just like us!!”)

(3) Did NP just analogize himself (or FD) to be Jesus, or was that my imagination?

In response to an interview question asked to NP regarding whether he’d yet attempted or succeeded in NP reaching MT’s attorney, NP responds thusly:

“I spoke to him [MT’s attorney Andrew Bowman] and like the *advertiser censored* that crowed in the Garden, thrice he told me, “No.” [NP laughs] “And I heard him each time; so I haven’t called him back since.”

Okay. So.... is NP implying that Bowman or his client MT is a betrayer of NP or his client FD?

It certainly seems a specific and unusual little tell. Check out the bookshelf behind NP. We can assume he invokes this analogy strategically, as he doesn’t seem like a man just ad libbing through this interview.

Did the *advertiser censored* crow once or twice before Peter's third denial? | CARM.org

Wow. What a piece of work this guy is!! Maybe that’s why he wears his hair this way.

More thoughts on Fore Group, LLC properties:
We have discussed the home address (4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington) which is available for sale. We have discussed 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington which is available for sale. We have discussed 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan which is still under construction (and site of loud banging noise heard by neighbors at 5 am on May 25) we have discussed all thee as places for JDs remains and other evidence. At least the two in Farmington were places where FDs phone was known to ping and both FD and MT were at various points on the 24th and 25th.

So I don’t become myopic in my thinking I want to focus on two other properties both in Avon and both either “to be built” OR “available for custom home.”

20 Skyview Drive in Avon (to be built) is on 3.85 acres.

585 Deercliff Road in Avon (available for custom home) is on 4.49 acres.

They are both roughly 7 miles or so from the Farmington addresses. I not one of those people that have premonitions or thoughts like that. But I just have a weird feeling about 585 Deercliff Road. Take that for what you will. Less than a grain of salt. A hole could have been pre-dug there. At either Avon property, in fact. And said hole could have been filled in with dirt etc.

Something has been bothering me since I first started reading about this case. One of the first articles I read in MSM in either the Stamford Advocate or a Hartford local news sites allows viewers to comment. In the comments, one individual said police should check some property where concrete had been laid after JD went missing. Can’t remember the address that was listed. It’s bugged me I have looked at every single article since I started posting on this case and can’t find the one I’m looking for.

Ughhhh.

Maybe she did notice it; and I wonder, if like many of us, JD had stacks of towels in the laundry room, waiting for FD to grab them for cleaning up the mess. What is the purpose of NP declaring that the cleaning woman was at the house for “hours”, cleaning? Does it really help his case that the housekeeper might have washed away lots of forensic evidence? They did find some on the sink area, despite all of that prolonged cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24