Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More thoughts on Fore Group, LLC properties:
We have discussed the home address (4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington) which is available for sale. We have discussed 80 Mountain Spring Road in Farmington which is available for sale. We have discussed 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in New Canaan which is still under construction (and site of loud banging noise heard by neighbors at 5 am on May 25) we have discussed all thee as places for JDs remains and other evidence. At least the two in Farmington were places where FDs phone was known to ping and both FD and MT were at various points on the 24th and 25th.

So I don’t become myopic in my thinking I want to focus on two other properties both in Avon and both either “to be built” OR “available for custom home.”

20 Skyview Drive in Avon (to be built) is on 3.85 acres.

585 Deercliff Road in Avon (available for custom home) is on 4.49 acres.

They are both roughly 7 miles or so from the Farmington addresses. I not one of those people that have premonitions or thoughts like that. But I just have a weird feeling about 585 Deercliff Road. Take that for what you will. Less than a grain of salt. A hole could have been pre-dug there. At either Avon property, in fact. And said hole could have been filled in with dirt etc.

Something has been bothering me since I first started reading about this case. One of the first articles I read in MSM in either the Stamford Advocate or a Hartford local news sites allows viewers to comment. In the comments, one individual said police should check some property where concrete had been laid after JD went missing. Can’t remember the address that was listed. It’s bugged me I have looked at every single article since I started posting on this case and can’t find the one I’m looking for.

Ughhhh.

I thought it was the other New Canaan house, but may be mistaken. Might have read that they examined the cement and found nothing

Please help me. I asked where the NC property was. In my mind, I thought NC meant North Carolina! However, from this information, it appears that NC stands for New Canaan, CT. Correct?

Oh, some days I get up but the poor brain stays in bed!!
Thanks so much for your help. :oops:

M
Correct. The Sturbridge Hill house is in New Canaan.

Maybe she did notice it; and I wonder, if like many of us, JD had stacks of towels in the laundry room, waiting for FD to grab them for cleaning up the mess. What is the purpose of NP declaring that the cleaning woman was at the house for “hours”, cleaning? Does it really help his case that the housekeeper might have washed away lots of forensic evidence? They did find some on the sink area, despite all of that prolonged cleaning.
Maybe that the housekeeper could have been the one who 'cleaned up' around the place not noticing JD's blood and so 'spread around' FD's DNA (which apparently was on more than just the kitchen faucet according to locals, if true), JMO

Thank you for posting the LE update! Ooooo, yeah! -- "...as many as 25-30 investigators on a daily basis" are working on JD's disappearance, and they're still sifting through trash at MIRA for over 3 weeks now. The net is tightening around FD IMO.
Yes. From what I remember reading, the MIRA plant has ~20 officers daily, so that leaves a handful doing other things (I imagine reviewing the tape and following up on tips behind the scenes).

Another strange thing about the interview is NP’s double talk about how presently this is a “no body” murder case and that the body of a murdered person typically has important information and evidentiary value about the cause and manner of death such as DNA evidence and fingerprint marks around the neck if a person was strangled.

NP also said that the more time passes before the body is found, the less evidentiary value the body will have because of the decomposition process destroying evidence about the cause and manner of death, DNA of perp/s etc.

NP then said it’s in his client’s best interests and to the defense’s advantage that as much time goes by as possible before the body is found.

This statement alone seems INCULPATORY. This implies that the body would or could have evidence tending to show FD as the murder.

Were NP sure or extremely confident that FD was not the murderer, wouldn’t the defense want the body found as soon as possible because they would want to preserve the EXCULPATORY evidence the body would or might contain in addition to help identify the actual murderer of the mother of FD’s children in order that that horrible person or persons could be brought to justice?

NP’s responses along this theme in the interview also seem completely unconcerned with the horror, trauma, grief, pain, and loss JD’s family, friends, and children are continuing to suffer and how much worse it gets every day living with the lack of closure and uncertainty of knowing what happened to JD and facilitating identification of the perp/s.

I think NP's statements about the housekeeper being in the house so long could be an attempt to close the timeline off at noon. For all we know FD could have been in the garage the whole time she was there. Maybe the blood was found on the faucet because FD used it after the housekeeper left.

Wow! So much to unpack in this interview!

(1) Shield & Sword:

Sword: NP opens his professional trench coat to flash attorney-client privileged information by volunteering in response to interviewer’s question about FD asserting FD’s Fifth Amendment right against testifying in the recent custody hearing; NP insists that FD refused to testify and invoked the Fifth during the recent custody hearing because NP advised FD to do so. (Has NP even entered an appearance on behalf of FD in the custody proceeding? No worries).

Shield: NP belted his professional trench quote in response to reporter’s question/s re FD & NP’s recent dinner conversation.

(2) Tightroping: a/k/a NP Managing Perceptions of NP & FD.

NP unequivocally responded to reporter’s question in the affirmative as to whether NP believes that his client FD is “innocent.” Several moments later, NP walked back that response — not out of actual concerns about violating his professional ethics and attorney conduct rules, but because NP wanted to avoid the PERCEPTION that NP had violated professional conduct and ethics rules by claiming at this time the he believes his client is innocent (of what a/k/a “mission creep”) also seems to be a retrospective concern for NP.

Welcome to Having Your Cake and Eating It Too! I’m your host, NP. Today we’ll be talking about dining with innocent people who enjoy the simple pleasures in life and look forward to getting back to their customary business responsibilities such as jogging, loving their kids, Pleading the Fifth, cooking dinner, and sweeping up. (He’s just like us!!”)

(3) Did NP just analogize himself (or FD) to be Jesus, or was that my imagination?

In response to an interview question asked to NP regarding whether he’d yet attempted or succeeded in NP reaching MT’s attorney, NP responds thusly:

“I spoke to him [MT’s attorney Andrew Bowman] and like the *advertiser censored* that crowed in the Garden, thrice he told me, “No.” [NP laughs] “And I heard him each time; so I haven’t called him back since.”

Okay. So.... is NP implying that Bowman or his client MT is a betrayer of NP or his client FD?

It certainly seems a specific and unusual little tell. Check out the bookshelf behind NP. We can assume he invokes this analogy strategically, as he doesn’t seem like a man just ad libbing through this interview.

Did the *advertiser censored* crow once or twice before Peter's third denial? | CARM.org
Thanks for posting the interview and your comments.

A question that may have been asked (was interrupted a couple of times while viewing the video). NP has stated on more than one occasion that MT "passed the lie detector test." If her attorney did not speak with NP, then are we left to assume that someone in LE leaked the information or that MT and FD have spoken, or one of MT's relatives gave the information to NP or someone who shared with someone, etc...WHEW!

NP is very good.

Maybe that the housekeeper could have been the one who 'cleaned up' around the place not noticing JD's blood and so 'spread around' FD's DNA (which apparently was on more than just the kitchen faucet according to locals, if true), JMO

Aren’t we talking about two different homes, and TWO different housekeepers?? I’m gonna bet my bottom dollar that JD did not use the same housekeeper as FD!

A house that big probably has ample room/pantry to store a small grocery store lol.
My house is considerably smaller and I have extra towels, sponges, and paper towels in the house, and also ratty towels in the garage for cleaning my car, bike or other messy items.
ETA: And some housekeepers bring their own supplies.

MOO

A question that may have been asked (was interrupted a couple of times while viewing the video). NP has stated on more than one occasion that MT "passed the lie detector test." If her attorney did not speak with NP, then are we left to assume that someone in LE leaked the information or that MT and FD have spoken, or one of MT's relatives gave the information to NP or someone who shared with someone, etc...WHEW!

NP is very good.
Unless he made it up. Not that I think he did, but I won't believe anything that comes out of his mouth until it comes from a legitimate source.

NP is very good.

Or another option IMOO, is NP is just saying it and has no idea if it is true. He's not in a court of law and doesn't have to tell the truth.

Aren’t we talking about two different homes, and TWO different housekeepers?? I’m gonna bet my bottom dollar that JD did not use the same housekeeper as FD!
The housekeeper referenced is the one who came to JD's on noon the day of her disappearance. There has never been a reference to a housekeeper in relation to FD.

I think NP's statements about the housekeeper being in the house so long could be an attempt to close the timeline off at noon. For all we know FD could have been in the garage the whole time she was there. Maybe the blood was found on the faucet because FD used it after the housekeeper left.
The housekeeper came at noon though... and he's saying she was there for hours. Not that she came before noon and left at noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24